A Lap Dance, A Thief, A Flasher, and other Magical Moments....

When we were going in the show this year, a CM for the Lion king was doing the same thing telling people where to go, and there was a section that was the same way only about 3 or 4 rows full and the rest empty, DW started to walk to the section the lady said, and I go lets go over there nobody is sitting there, she says but the CM said we have to sit there, a different CM over heard me saying that they are not going to kick us out for not sitting where she is directing people.

She whispered to us that it was okay to sit where we wanted, she was just suggesting for people to sit there but in a stern voice, and said sit wherever you want.

We thanked her, and sat in the 4th row. Next time just do it, they wont kick you out. They dont wanna start that fight with the guests.

Oh and great rest of the update, just wanted to share that story with you.
:thumbsup2

Hmmmm. I never even consider not listening to them and just doing what I want to do anyone. Pretty strange, since DH says I always do what I want even if he doesn't agree.:upsidedow
I'll keep that in mind for next time.

I loved your comment about the wet tshirt and if it had been white:lmao:
I loved the video of Baby Girl

I love your accent;) :rotfl2:
but on the tshirt -it's soooo true.

How did you manage to ride EE so many times? You must have great timing!

no lines with EMH

:yay: an update!:yay:

Awesome that you could ride so many times.:banana:

Adorable video.:cutie:
thanks!

subscribing
:welcome:
That is so cool you got to ride EE so many times and with no lap dances too.

LOL at the white t-shirt comment...

We couldn't believe how much we got to ride.:thumbsup2

Ok, so I just sat here for the past 2 hours and read and :rotfl2:! OMG, Miz you are hilarious! I loved the pic of Mr. Diz and Jason on EE! :lmao: Classic!
Baby girl is totally cute!! As is Ham and PrincessJ!:cloud9:

Oh and I did see that comment about my luggage! :rolleyes1

Way to recover that stroller at AK! :thumbsup2
Hey T! For some reason, anytime luggage comes up, I think of you and then I think of TONS of luggage. :rotfl:
Wow, way to go on all the EE rides! I bow down to you on that one... ;)
:rotfl2:
I love it!!! Keep it coming, please! I love the video of Baby Girl saying, "I'm skeered". So cute!
And those Mickey head shirts...wow!
thanks

Okay ... I know I'm late but ... STROLLER STEALERS? I think your stolen stroller is worse than mine. But it probably felt worse for us because we owned our stroller. We just had a duh-head guy take ours accidentally. You had a true stroller thief! :mad:
I really couldn't believe someone stole our stroller! :mad:

We had not eaten dinner and everyone was tired. When we got back to the hotel, Mr Diz and I decided to get something to eat. . And what does Miz Diz love, love, love?! (Hint – look at my tag.) So we went to Beaches and Cream. When we got there, we had to wait about 1 minute for our table. We told the CM how we’ve always wanted to try the Kitchen Sink, but never have enough people. She told us they give it to you for free if you can eat the entire thing within an hour and they had a man do that a couple of months ago. He finished it in 8 minutes! So I said, “You know. I think I can do it. It’s only 8 scoops of ice cream. I can do it.” Then we were seated and I asked the waitress about the Kitchen Sink. I again told her that I really thought I could do it. It really isn’t that much ice cream. I think I’ll try it.

Mr Diz was like, “So, we’re all going to sit here and watch you eat a sundae and not get anything.”

And I said, “You can get your own.”

Then the CM said, “We had a lady try it a few weeks ago and she got sick all over the restaurant with only 2 bites left.”

Then I asked, “And you didn’t give it to her for free?”

The CM replied, “No.”

Then I had to add, “Well, I really think I can do it.”

But then they brought a Kitchen Sink out to the table next to us. I have seen it before, but never really took a good look at it. Well, this time I got a really good look at it. That thing was piled so high. On second thought, maybe I can’t do it. I didn’t take into account all of the toppings. But I’m not admitting that now.

So I said to Mr Diz, “I don’t want to eat real heavy since we are going to bed soon. Let’s just split a sandwich and a sundae.” And we did. And it was good – sooo good.

Tomorrow is a big day – The Doodlebops at MGM, swimming, Epcot, and an Illuminations Cruise.

Next up: Back off lady!!!

Day 5: Back off Lady! (page 33)

Darn it! And here I was expecting to hear all about the piggy that could ...

We liked B&C and saw 2 families share the kitchen sink. I couldn't do it only because I don't like some of the toppings (marshmallow, heathbar, nuts). Yuck. But I think I could eat a hugamongo ice cream! I am totally an ice cream gal!!!

i was expecting to finish it and read, they have nothing I cannot handle.

Glad u didn't attempt it, I think u would have been sick. I know I would have been and I love ice cream. It is the toppings that would do me in.

I think I will try going there I heard about the No way Jose ( I think that is the name).

Discretion is the better part of valor. Good decision. ;)

I, too, love ice cream, but I am not big on sundaes for some reason. :confused3 I like the different flavors of ice cream, but I don't want a bunch of stuff on top.

AK EMH's are obviously the way to go, must remember that!

You wimp you not eating the kitchen sink all on your own ;) :rotfl2: I don't think I could even eat 1/4 of it :lmao:

We are so going there and trying it! But we will have 7 people so I think together we can finish it but one person really doesn't need that much ice cream! LOL

Glad u didn't attempt it, I think u would have been sick. I know I would have been and I love ice cream. It is the toppings that would do me in.

I think I will try going there I heard about the No way Jose ( I think that is the name).

Love the No Way jose!!!!!!! Great choice!!!!!!

I hear ya Miz DIz, 8 scoops of ice cream, no problem, but some of those toppings are yucky!

Another great update!!

Glad you didn't attempt that kitchen sink, as that is humongous, and I know personally I would have gotten sick and that would not have been a pretty site:rotfl2:

Tomorrow sounds like fun...

I hope you had pics of Doodlebops...DS loves them:cool1:

hmm,,,,,,Back off Lady??? I am guessing, you were securing your spot for doodlebop show and some lady tried to push you out of the way...:scared1:

am i close??

Hi Miz Diz ... I'm very much enjoying your trip report. You are doing a most excellent job! I'm wondering what dates you were there tho ... the Doodlebops were there the same time I was, we saw them on their first day & I'm hoping I didn't do something to tick you off! I had 1 lady very upset with me & a bunch of other moms & dads that we would sit down on the floor in front of the 1st row of seats. I'm not sure why she was upset though, she'd already seen their show earlier that day. Anyway, I'm hoping I didn't tick you off somehow! I wouldn't be able to enjoy the rest of your report! Thanks for letting me lurk along!

Jen G

I love the Milky Way Sundae. I don't like Pnut butter ice cream or topping (But I do like PB&J sandwiches.)

I, too, love ice cream, but I am not big on sundaes for some reason. :confused3 I like the different flavors of ice cream, but I don't want a bunch of stuff on top.
I like sundaes, but not if there is too much stuff in there. I want to be able to taste the ice cream.
AK EMH's are obviously the way to go, must remember that!

You wimp you not eating the kitchen sink all on your own ;) :rotfl2: I don't think I could even eat 1/4 of it :lmao:
I hope people don't start going after reading my TR and then crowd AK EMH.

I think you made the right choice!:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

I have only seen pictures but...:scared1:
Not to mention the fat and calories! Can you imagine that in one sitting by yourself.
We are so going there and trying it! But we will have 7 people so I think together we can finish it but one person really doesn't need that much ice cream! LOL
That's definitely the way to do it.
:lmao: Darn I was hoping that you would do it.
I was hoping I would too, but there's no way.
Love the No Way jose!!!!!!! Great choice!!!!!!

I hear ya Miz DIz, 8 scoops of ice cream, no problem, but some of those toppings are yucky!

Have you ever had the Milky Way Sundae?

Another great update!!

Glad you didn't attempt that kitchen sink, as that is humongous, and I know personally I would have gotten sick and that would not have been a pretty site:rotfl2:

Tomorrow sounds like fun...

I hope you had pics of Doodlebops...DS loves them:cool1:

hmm,,,,,,Back off Lady??? I am guessing, you were securing your spot for doodlebop show and some lady tried to push you out of the way...:scared1:

am i close??

Oh, you are very very close.

Hi Miz Diz ... I'm very much enjoying your trip report. You are doing a most excellent job! I'm wondering what dates you were there tho ... the Doodlebops were there the same time I was, we saw them on their first day & I'm hoping I didn't do something to tick you off! I had 1 lady very upset with me & a bunch of other moms & dads that we would sit down on the floor in front of the 1st row of seats. I'm not sure why she was upset though, she'd already seen their show earlier that day. Anyway, I'm hoping I didn't tick you off somehow! I wouldn't be able to enjoy the rest of your report! Thanks for letting me lurk along!

Jen G
:welcome:
No, you aren't the one.......
We were there the first day for the first show in the morning and we were on the 2nd row.

I have to tell you, I showed DH the Angry Troy video and he too was laughing his BLEEP off! He then proceeded to do the drumming all over the house!!!! :lmao: We need to introduce these two and video tape the dancing results! :)

Still a great read! :happytv:

Back Off Lady? hmm, who wasn't in their happy mood?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter