A Jasmine breakfast?

mstout

Mouseketeer
My daughter will be 13 on trip and her favorite princess is Jasmine. Does anyone know of a restaurant featuring her that I could book for a breakfast surprise? I know many of them mention possibility but we've never had her come around. Thank you!

The only one where Jasmine MAY appear is Akershus in Norway and I say may because the princess rotation is different from time to time. One day she can be there and the next she may not. I wish they still had an Aladdin character breakfast like they did back in the day at DHS. She us my favorite princess also and I even want to see her at more character meals! Lol

Hope this helps!

Jasmine actually appears at CRT very frequently now that Belle has been pulled from there.

Jasmine actually appears at CRT very frequently now that Belle has been pulled from there.

I had no idea they pulled Belle from CRT!! Well that is good to know but I just wish they had a set schedule so people would know when their favorite princesses are appearing.

I had no idea they pulled Belle from CRT!! Well that is good to know but I just wish they had a set schedule so people would know when their favorite princesses are appearing.

It would be ideal if they could announce in advance which princesses will be appearing, but that's not possible because reservations are available for 180 days in advance and there's no way to guarantee that Princess A, B, C and D will be there on a certain day at a specific meal. If someone's favorite princess is listed and then becomes ill or for some other reason doesn't appear, guests would be disappointed. To avoid this Disney won't post a roster.

We have done CRT & Akersheus. We seen Jasmine at CRT but not @ Akersheus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter