A Hop, NO Skip, and Many Mishaps to a Disney Dream!

Too bad it had to rain on your last day, but then I'm like you Rain or not here I come!
I wouldn't like to stay offsite, it does seem like a pain.

Your phone problems, I remember but won't say anything yet:rolleyes: It is funny how we rely on something so much! I would lose a lot of phone numbers if something happened to mine, I really need to write them down!

Ahh, the price of friendship...a piece of cheesecake:rotfl2:

:lmao: I think I had become Janets best friend because of food too. ;)

Yes, my new BFF can come over any time and bring your cutie Claire! My girls will love her! ;)

And we are not talking just ANY cheesecake... :cloud9::love:

http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/menu/Cheesecake/

:lovestruc

hey! i've got to go back and read a few thousand posts! thanks for the TOC!

Hey, glad to see you! Don't worry, I am so behind right now on so many threads. But I'm trying to get this one done so I can get my next one started.

Ok, you are 10 minutes from a Cheesecake Factory....hello new best friend...........Sorry Janet. You made fun of me earlier! LOL! :rolleyes1

Well at least you ditched me over something important! :goodvibes

Ahh, the price of friendship...a piece of cheesecake:rotfl2:

Hey, I TOTALLY understand. And that's not just because I'm hungry right now! :rotfl2:

:lmao: I think I had become Janets best friend because of food too. ;)

Yep. Even better......... it was FREE food! :thumbsup2

We went to the Cheesecake Factory two weeks ago for our anniversary. We split the Turtle Cheesecake. OMG it was so divine! The one thing that I don't like is the amount of food that they serve, it's way too much. The menu was only a couple of pages, I think that they have been changed. Get that pumpkin cheesecake at Sam's Club, it's wonderful. This is coming from someone that doesn't like cheesecake.

Too bad about Claire's bracelet, at least this gives you a good reason to go back to Sea World! :banana:

We are down to single digits, it's getting closer!:dance3:

I don’t know what this cost. Mom paid for us all. I offered to pay the tip, but she told me not to worry about it since I had just spent some money (much more than I wanted to) at Best Buy. I was very happy to try this place. I wish there was one close to me. I will definitely try to find one in my travels in the future.

There is a Cheesecake Factory here in Columbus....should you ever find a reason to visit. Could I entice you with our fabulous Disney Store also?

Well at least you ditched me over something important! :goodvibes

Hey, I TOTALLY understand. And that's not just because I'm hungry right now! :rotfl2:

Yep. Even better......... it was FREE food! :thumbsup2

It's all about the food! :thumbsup2

We went to the Cheesecake Factory two weeks ago for our anniversary. We split the Turtle Cheesecake. OMG it was so divine! The one thing that I don't like is the amount of food that they serve, it's way too much. The menu was only a couple of pages, I think that they have been changed. Get that pumpkin cheesecake at Sam's Club, it's wonderful. This is coming from someone that doesn't like cheesecake.

Too bad about Claire's bracelet, at least this gives you a good reason to go back to Sea World! :banana:

We are down to single digits, it's getting closer!:dance3:

Woo Hoo! :banana:

There is a Cheesecake Factory here in Columbus....should you ever find a reason to visit. Could I entice you with our fabulous Disney Store also?

My sister lives in Columbus too. I hardly ever go there though, but I am more tempted now. LOL! :rolleyes1

It's all about the food! :thumbsup2

JEN.... I have a critical update.........

Just remembered there is a Cheesecake Factory not far from Robbie's campus. Can I be your new NEW best friend again??????? :teeth:

JEN.... I have a critical update.........

Just remembered there is a Cheesecake Factory not far from Robbie's campus. Can I be your new NEW best friend again??????? :teeth:

Hello! New best buddy! :lmao:

I have a probelm with loyalties, don't I?

I live near TWO Cheescake Factories. There is one at the Easton Town Center (which people say reminds them of Downtown Disney) and there is a CF at the Polaris Mall (which has our wonderful Disney Store). Does that qualify me for BFF status?:rolleyes1

Do you know what iride stop the cheesecake factory is by any chance or if it's near an iride stop?!

All this talk about the Cheesecake Factory..... Wait till I post pictures after eating there on Sept 25th!!

Wait maybe I won't post them, I'll make you all beg! Muahhahahaha!

Crap, I think I just lost all my friends! :rotfl2:

All this talk about the Cheesecake Factory..... Wait till I post pictures after eating there on Sept 25th!!

Maybe I'll just take the kids there for dinner tonight. :)

Yep! :lmao:

Now you might get bestfriend status if you sent me a piece! :rolleyes1

I live near TWO Cheescake Factories. There is one at the Easton Town Center (which people say reminds them of Downtown Disney) and there is a CF at the Polaris Mall (which has our wonderful Disney Store). Does that qualify me for BFF status?:rolleyes1

Sure does. Easton is the outdoor mall right? We went shopping there one year the day after Thanksgiving. It was so cold and snowy too. I didn't bring a coat because I thought we would be shopping at an indoor mall. No one told me it would be outdoors till that day. I pretty much stuck in one warm building. LOL!
And I think my sister actually lives near Polaris.

Maybe I'll just take the kids there for dinner tonight. :)

Now your just being mean! :headache:

I was pretty far behind but I am getting myself caught up.

I really like Sea World. I had been a few times with my parents years ago and then I went in 2004 with DH and my best friend.

We went to the Shamu show and they decided they wanted to sit in the "Splash Zone" because it was really hot that day and they wanted to get wet, I tried to talk them out of it but they said, "Nah, it won't be too bad." I should have left them to their own devices and sat up higher but stupid me didn't want to sit by myself... Well we got DRENCHED!! I mean we were sopping, dripping wet! It was awful but kind of funny too to look back on it.

My Cheesecake Factory is about 10 minutes from me at a mall that is a copy of Easton Center. I love Easton, but now I don't have to drive to Columbus to enjoy the same shopping.

That was one expensive charger! Glad to hear you got the other one back.

That was funny when you asked your dad if he had to be somewhere. River's dad is like that too.

Now where is your phone?popcorn::

I was pretty far behind but I am getting myself caught up.

I really like Sea World. I had been a few times with my parents years ago and then I went in 2004 with DH and my best friend.

We went to the Shamu show and they decided they wanted to sit in the "Splash Zone" because it was really hot that day and they wanted to get wet, I tried to talk them out of it but they said, "Nah, it won't be too bad." I should have left them to their own devices and sat up higher but stupid me didn't want to sit by myself... Well we got DRENCHED!! I mean we were sopping, dripping wet! It was awful but kind of funny too to look back on it.

YUCK! :rotfl: I worry I would get it in my mouth too.

My Cheesecake Factory is about 10 minutes from me at a mall that is a copy of Easton Center. I love Easton, but now I don't have to drive to Columbus to enjoy the same shopping.

You are all making me so jealous!!

That was one expensive charger! Glad to hear you got the other one back.

That was funny when you asked your dad if he had to be somewhere. River's dad is like that too.

Now where is your phone?popcorn::

I know, it wasn't like we were late for anything at the moment, and he stayed up watching tv, so he wasn't so tired that he needed to go to sleep. :confused3

:rotfl2: Think it would well in the mail:laughing:

Sure it would. A little botialism won't hurt anyone! :laughing:

Sure it would. A little botialism won't hurt anyone! :laughing:

:rotfl2: Hey your talking to the right person about Food Bourne Illness! I just had to go over food safety and symptoms of food bourne illness, and the different types of illness's there are with staff at a meeting yesterday.
Nothing says welcome back to the new school year like talking about diarrhea and vomiting!:rotfl2:

I bet your all hungry now!:rolleyes1

:rotfl2: Hey your talking to the right person about Food Bourne Illness! I just had to go over food safety and symptoms of food bourne illness, and the different types of illness's there are with staff at a meeting yesterday.
Nothing says welcome back to the new school year like talking about diarrhea and vomiting!:rotfl2:

I bet your all hungry now!:rolleyes1

I know all about the dairrhea. Claire's 3rd day home with it. I have been waiting for almost 1 1/2 hours for the Dr. to call me back. I guess it's not a priority to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter