A Hop, NO Skip, and Many Mishaps to a Disney Dream!

The Princess and the Frog segment was really good as well.

princeesandfrog1.jpg

princessandfrog2.jpg

princessandfrog3.jpg

princessandfrog4.jpg

tianasinging.jpg

princessandfrog5.jpg

princessandfrog6.jpg

flyingtiama.jpg

lasttiana.jpg

genieeatingpopcorn.jpg

geniespillingpopcorn.jpg

purplefairygodmother.jpg

auroradancing.jpg

twirlingaurora.jpg

cindytwirl.jpg

alandjas.jpg

jasminedress.jpg

dadanddd.jpg

mrspotts.jpg

belleshow.jpg

belleandlumiere.jpg

happybirhtdaysophia.jpg

mrspottsandbelle.jpg

sophiaanddad.jpg

dadandsphia.jpg

mickeysparks.jpg

professorandmickey.jpg

On to the Finale!

dishes.jpg

finaleprincesses.jpg

panandrafiki.jpg

akissfromminnie.jpg

finalbow1.jpg

finalbow2.jpg

We were sad that this was our last show of the trip. We had really enjoyed seeing them, and Disney puts on such great productions and the costumes are just amazing.
We headed back to our room again. We had to be sure every last thing was packed and we had what we needed till tomorrow morning and then set the suitcases outside our door.
We took a different route back to the room. One area that I don’t believe I had been through as of yet.

princessclaireandadda.jpg

lifeboatpropeller.jpg

bottomoflifeboat.jpg

Did you know that there is not enough life “boats” for everyone? They also have life “Rafts”. I learned this on a past cruise. I guess they can’t carry enough big sized life boats, so they have the rafts too…I don’t know all the “real, technical” info on why though.

liferafts.jpg

We went to walk in a side door and came across this cute area. I mentioned that I never had seen it before, and Mom told us that she has sat there the day before and read her book for awhile. I took a couple of pictures, the first wasn’t so great,… but at least Claire’s eyes are open. I would really like the 2nd one IF Claire’s eyes were open!

momandclaireinnook.jpg

closedeyesinnook.jpg

When we got back to the room I found something that really made me NOT like our Cabin steward.
For those who don’t know, as you walk in your room there is a little slot on the wall. You put your KTTW in it and it will then activate the use of the lights and all electronic ports. This is a pain, as you need you KTTW card every time you leave the room. I had learned on Dis that you could use any type of magnetic stripped card in the slot. That way, if you have something charging, or whatever, you can keep it going when you leave the room. So the 1st day I had put a Gift card in the slot and we left it there. The 2nd day I had used some of my gift cards towards my onboard account, so I switched it out to a used card. Thank goodness I did that.
When we came back to the room that evening, my gift card was gone. Mom said a few times she had come back to the room to find it had been lifted so it wasn’t activating anything, but never moved. We did a quick look around the room and it was just NOT anywhere. Now it was used, so I didn’t worry about, but it did IRK me. He didn’t know if it was used or not. I don’t know if he had to use his own card in the slot and removed ours and forgot to put it back, or if he just plain out stole it. I kept meaning to report it, but I never did have the time. And though it did make me mad, it wasn’t like I was thinking about it at all times either. We had so much going on that I soon forgot about it, actually. But it left a bad taste in my mouth…if you know what I mean?

I decided to do a quick run up to the top decks. I wanted to get a picture of Donald’s rear end…and I hadn’t done it yet, so I thought I should before I forgot to.
Here is a Deck 7 directory.

deck7directory.jpg

lights.jpg

And there he is in all his glory! LOL!

donaldsbackend.jpg

duckrears.jpg

Our last sunset at sea.

lastsunsetatsea.jpg

And a walk through Cabanas to get back to my room.

bruceonmural.jpg

cabanasclocks.jpg

sanatizingwipes.jpg

Not long after I got back to the room we got a knock. I opened the door and was handed back our pillowcase and tote bag that I had dropped off the 1st day for signatures. I had totally forgotten about them. They turned out FANTASTIC!

pillowcase.jpg

clairetotebag.jpg

Thanks for the photos of the show! I cannot wait to see it myself, I just love their shows.
You have some pretty shots there - guess we need to try the balcony ourselves too! :thumbsup2

We are down to 50 days today! :woohoo: :dance3:

:banana:

I really enjoyed taking pictures of the shows. I was so happy they were turning out great too!

Love the autographed pillow case and tote! They turned out nice.

Weird regarding the card. I would hope he just forgot to place it back. I know my kids love to save things like that as souvenirs. So why he would even throw it out is :confused:

Pictures of the show were awesome!

Great show pix....looks like it was a great finale!

I do believe the crew get the life'rafts'...boats are for passengers first. Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure that's how it goes. There's a LOT of crew on board...can't forget about them ;)

oh...and thanx for Donald's 'end' pic :rolleyes:

Jen, the show pictures are STUNNING! You know of course that I was really eating them right up! And yes, the Tiana section looked great. Claire looked adorable as Tiana too!

I'm loving the pillow case. I might have to get one for Katie to have signed on our next trip. We've got a ton of autograph books laying around and I don't see the point in having any more.

Love the photos of the show, Jen! They are wonderful! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :hug:

And how awesome are that tote bag and pillow case! I had no idea you could have that done!

As far as the slots where you have to put your KTTW card in - we are so used to them, nearly every hotel here in Europe uses them. And most of them really only work with your key, not just any card, so we weren't surprised when we read about it. What I was surprised about was that the stateroom host actually took your gift card! :scared1: You should have reported it, it's just not okay!

Love the autographed pillow case and tote! They turned out nice.

Weird regarding the card. I would hope he just forgot to place it back. I know my kids love to save things like that as souvenirs. So why he would even throw it out is :confused:

Pictures of the show were awesome!

That did irk me, but since it was used, I didn't push it. I still have every gift card ...but that one... too. Sometimes I reload them or sometimes Claire will use them as credit cards when she plays store.

Great show pix....looks like it was a great finale!

I do believe the crew get the life'rafts'...boats are for passengers first. Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure that's how it goes. There's a LOT of crew on board...can't forget about them ;)

oh...and thanx for Donald's 'end' pic :rolleyes:

That makes perfect since. I had wondered how they chose who got to go in the boats and who went in the rafts. LOL!

I love Donalds Rear end! :rotfl: And he worked out well for you too!

Jen, the show pictures are STUNNING! You know of course that I was really eating them right up! And yes, the Tiana section looked great. Claire looked adorable as Tiana too!

I'm loving the pillow case. I might have to get one for Katie to have signed on our next trip. We've got a ton of autograph books laying around and I don't see the point in having any more.

When the princesses came out and strated twirling, I just kept think of you. I really liked the Belle dress too. It was a little different than the normal one.
The pillowcase idea was great. Thanks to other Disers...actually Sheree got one and I went looking on Etsy and found one I loved. Then the seller accidently sent me the tote instead and she let me keep it and sent the pillowcase too. My Mom ended up ordering 2 totes for my nieces when she saw mine and then she gave them the gifts she bought for them on the trip in the bags. (she originally was going to save them for Easter before she knew she would be sailing with us)
I have seen others use pillowcases in the parks too. They use an embroidering hoop to keep it tight and then move it around. I think I may try that in the future too.

Love the photos of the show, Jen! They are wonderful! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :hug:

And how awesome are that tote bag and pillow case! I had no idea you could have that done!

As far as the slots where you have to put your KTTW card in - we are so used to them, nearly every hotel here in Europe uses them. And most of them really only work with your key, not just any card, so we weren't surprised when we read about it. What I was surprised about was that the stateroom host actually took your gift card! :scared1: You should have reported it, it's just not okay!

Your Welcome. I enjoyed taking them. Its something most poeple don't post many of in their TRs and I am so nosey and want to know more about everything!
I had heard that Europe has been doing the card slot thing for years. I think the Fantasy will be set up like that as well. I was little irked about the card getting taken. I am hoping it was a mistake, but you are right, I should've reported it. But by the time I had time to, I was too tired. I was up VERY early every days and not to bed till after 11 most nights. And I still have half my trip to do yet! LOL!

$40 for three drinks??:scared1: I think I need to save more money.....:lmao:

The show looked fantastic! I agree with you on the costuming, especially Tiana's gown, so amazing!!

I can't believe that you're packing already. But, we have a few days at Disney to look forward to! I love the bag and pillow case, they really did a nice job on those!:thumbsup2

Sorry that Claire was bummed out. Hopefully she enjoyed her art camp. Did you tell her that Skip said the mud was up to your ankles and that she would have been covered in it?

The show pics are great! I LOVE Tiana's dress!!! So pretty!

I've never been a fan of any kind of housekeeping service. In fact, if we are only going on a short trip, I just keep the Do Not Disturb sign up. I just don't like having to lock up my things and wonder who's coming in messing with my stuff. The only problem with doing that at Disney is that you miss out on the towel animals. :(

I can't believe this is your last night already! I'm looking forward to the WDW portion though!

The pillowcase and tote turned out really cute!!

I sure hope it was just a mistake on your room steward's part and that he didn't intentionally keep your card :sad2:

$40 for three drinks??:scared1: I think I need to save more money.....:lmao:

The show looked fantastic! I agree with you on the costuming, especially Tiana's gown, so amazing!!

I can't believe that you're packing already. But, we have a few days at Disney to look forward to! I love the bag and pillow case, they really did a nice job on those!:thumbsup2

Sorry that Claire was bummed out. Hopefully she enjoyed her art camp. Did you tell her that Skip said the mud was up to your ankles and that she would have been covered in it?

With the cups too. I suppose they are more pricey that way. LOL

I did not tell Claire about the mud...she would've wanted to go even more then! :rotfl:

The show pics are great! I LOVE Tiana's dress!!! So pretty!

I've never been a fan of any kind of housekeeping service. In fact, if we are only going on a short trip, I just keep the Do Not Disturb sign up. I just don't like having to lock up my things and wonder who's coming in messing with my stuff. The only problem with doing that at Disney is that you miss out on the towel animals. :(

I can't believe this is your last night already! I'm looking forward to the WDW portion though!

I'm gonna try to get this cruise portion wrapped up in the next few days. The way I am going, I am starting to doubt I will have it completed before the Aug. trip.

The pillowcase and tote turned out really cute!!

I sure hope it was just a mistake on your room steward's part and that he didn't intentionally keep your card :sad2:

It was so cute. I am so glad I had read about this.
I hope it was just a mistake too.

I really like the pillow case & tote. I'm going to make an autograph book for Sept, but after that, I may do something like that. Maybe a fabric patches and make them into a quilt?

I really like the pilowcase and tote! I think it's a great idea, and so hassle free, just dropping it off at the beginning!

I really like the pillow case & tote. I'm going to make an autograph book for Sept, but after that, I may do something like that. Maybe a fabric patches and make them into a quilt?

It was so unique. I loved the idea when I read about it, but wasn't sure if I would do it at first...but then I caved. LOL!

I really like the pilowcase and tote! I think it's a great idea, and so hassle free, just dropping it off at the beginning!

It is very hassle free. I totally forgot about it too, so it was a nice surprise.

It was getting close to dinner time so we headed that way. We also set our bags outside the door before we left. We debated on doing it after dinner, but just in case we ran late, we decided to do it then.
We saw the many people were lined up for pictures this night. I thought we could stop after dinner, but when we were done everything was already packed up. I guess they pack up early since it’s the last night and they need to get all the pictures out for people to buy.

Dinner was Animators Palate.

animatorspalatesign.jpg

The décor was just so cute!

aniamtorschair.jpg

animatortable.jpg

table74.jpg

breadplate.jpg

tablecenterap.jpg

animatorsmenu.jpg

These bulletin boards turned into video screens after a bit.

thewalls.jpg

apwall.jpg

apscreeen.jpg

crushonscreenatap.jpg

I took some video here and there, hoping to catch if Crush talked to us. That early video is on the lost card…..but the good news is, that during this dinner I changed cards so I have some video from later on in the meal. We also never were talked to by crush, which disappointed Claire. She did love this “show” and was mesmerized.

crush2.jpg

crush1.jpg

crush3.jpg

crush.jpg

I see a hidden Mickey!

animatorsbreadbasket.jpg

We discussed the kids club again and Claire decided she would give it a try, but once Crush had appeared that totally went out the door.

look.jpg

paintbrushpillar.jpg

My specialty drink……Princess delight. It was non-alcoholic and tasted wonderful!

princessdelight.jpg

And soon our appetizers arrived.

truffle.jpg

risotto.jpg

clairessoup.jpg

And they were delicious!

Ok, I totally understand not enough life boats and having life rafts. Just one question, " How do they decide who gets in the boats and who gets in the rafts"? Sounds like TITANIC to me :lmao: I hope my family won't be a part of steerage :lmao:

Ok, I totally understand not enough life boats and having life rafts. Just one question, " How do they decide who gets in the boats and who gets in the rafts"? Sounds like TITANIC to me :lmao: I hope my family won't be a part of steerage :lmao:

Barb, (Bubbasmom) said she thinks the rafts are for the crew, which makes since.

I can't believe you are packed and bags out the door already. Where the heck did the time go???

The pictures of the last show were great, Jen.

I really like the looks of the restaurant you went to the last night...the chairs are just too cute.

I can't believe you are packed and bags out the door already. Where the heck did the time go???

The pictures of the last show were great, Jen.

I really like the looks of the restaurant you went to the last night...the chairs are just too cute.

I know, it went too fast. Thats why I suggest for people to do at least 4 nioghts. There is just NOT enough time on the 3 nighter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter