Two trips are better than one! A June and September 2016 PTR-new trip report link

You guys I'm soooo excited!

Today in the mail I received the elusive pin code!!!
:banana::banana::banana:

I feel like Charley Bucket getting the golden ticket :rotfl2:

It's still too early to apply it to our trip at the end of next September but I was able to apply it to my trip coming up in June!
Saved me $600!
WL courtyard view June 3-7 here we come!

I know June is going to be crazy face melting hot but who cares :bitelip:

:boat:

Hi Kelly. I'm late to the party but I'm finally here. All your food and resort options sounds ideal, no matter what you choose. And with 2 trips in 2016 sounds like you will be able to get lots of both in. ; )

Hi Kelly. I'm late to the party but I'm finally here. All your food and resort options sounds ideal, no matter what you choose. And with 2 trips in 2016 sounds like you will be able to get lots of both in. ; )

HI Kari! :welcome: So happy to have you join in!
Yes, I'm totally excited to get 2 trips in next year, it's a real treat. Lots of planning to still do, but food and drink lists are becoming almost as important as park time! :-)
I think having a short 4 day trip first will be great for my longer trip at the end of Sept, I'll get to check some things off my dining wish list DH isn't interested in and my son and I can do commando park touring ( not literally, ha!) which will hopefully help me allow myself more down time on the next trip. Which means more time for eating and drinking!! :drinking1

I could just burst into tears right now. :( Are you SURE we won't be there??

Oct 10-20th....

I thought we were overlapping with at least some of you...?

WAHHHHHH!!!! :sad:

I could just burst into tears right now. :( Are you SURE we won't be there??

Oct 10-20th....

I thought we were overlapping with at least some of you...?

WAHHHHHH!!!! :sad:

I know, MAJOR bummer! We will be there Sept. 29-Oct 6.. Seems like I'm just missing everyone by a few days to a couple of weeks too. We all gotta get more organized next time!

Hi guys!

Hope everyone is doing well in trip planning, reporting and dreaming land!
Things have been busy here for us, we are gearing up for Halloween at work, it's DH's favorite holiday so we do it up right. For those of you that didn't see my DL trip report here is a photo of us last Halloween
image.jpeg

We like to have a theme every year and this year's is going to be a good one too! Can't wait to show you pictures!

Hint...
I WILL have order!!!

In Disney related news I just booked a one night room only stay at Pop for when my son and I go on our trip in June. I decided I like the idea of taking a late flight the night before ( we probably won't be on Disney property until 1:00 am) but it's better than getting in at 2:00pm the next day. That's the only thing that stinks flying in from CO, is the time it takes to get there plus loosing 2 hours for the time change. I was able to use my pin code for that room too so it was worth it! We'll sleep at Pop that night and then wake up at Disney and move on up to WL for 4 nights that morning!

DH officially has Disney fever! He has decided to take our youngest on a Daddy/Daughter trip in Feb for their birthdays. I'm just a little sad I don't get to go but it's ok. They will be staying at Pop for 4 nights. We have BBB booked for Kiya's birthday and I snagged them a dinner ADR at BOG, I'm super excited for them!

I'm working on spreadsheets for our upcoming trips ( Billie you'd be so proud!) ADR window for the June trip is coming up in December!!

Hope everyone has a happy Halloween! Stay safe and be well

Last edited:
I think it's great they are going in Feb to but I am with you I would be a little sad if I wasn't going as well. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see this years costume! Am I allowed to put a spoiler in???

ADR day for June is so soon, hope you have your plan all set up!!!

Those costumes are awesome! Can't wait to see this years! (I know who said that movie line) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter