A holiday tale, a tale that's quite COMPLETE!!!....Halloween 2012!

Minnie Sue Oz

DIS Veteran
Welcome...........................to our Happy Halloween Extrvaganza!!!

Strap yourselves in folks for the holiday tale of twists, turns, breakdowns, evacuations and general sensory overload. You will find characters galore, food glorious food, Diser meet ups, inclement weather, star sightings and so much more!

So, let's begin!

Some introductions first if I may and for those who may be joining in for the very first time ( welcome by the way!!! :wave2: )

Me - 44 year old Disneyaholic. Disneyland is like a way of life to me, not just a holiday destination! have been obsessed since I was very young. Favourites are Minnie Mouse, Jack Skellington and the castle, the glorious castle. The Haunted Mansion is my all time fave ride by the way ( as will feature throughout!!! )

DD - 15 year old Disney nut ( just like her Mum! ). Favourites are the Lion King, the Lion King and the Lion King ( you get the picture, right?! ) Also adores Minnie and Pirates of the Caribbean. The Tower of Terror is right up there with Pirates as her fave ride!

We had loads of special things planned for this trip and we are especially looking forward to Halloween with Mickey and friends.

I also got a brand new DSLR to take on this trip so I couldn't wait to use it in my happy place!

Let's set the scene shall we.................

DAY 1 - Wednesday 24th October 2012

Started out by rolling out of bed at 7am, not that I think either of us got much sleep. Remember how you went to bed on Christmas eve when you were a kid with that big smile on your face knowing what was coming the next day, well, that was us!!!
We were due to depart Sydney Australia at 2:40pm but as we live around 2 - 3 hour drive ( depending on the traffic ) from the airport I wanted to make sure we had plenty of time to get down to the airport and allow time for a couple of stops etc on the way!
We stopped at McDonalds for breakfast on the way........I had pancakes........I actually made them into a Mickey head!!!

This trip is a special one for us, as it is just us two......DH is staying home to look after the house and our furry friends. He wanted us to go and have some mother/daughter time.......so sweet. I don't think it has anything at all to do with the fact that he HATES shopping AND we Disneyed him out on the 2010 trip!!!!!!

So, after an incident free drive down and arriving at the airport at 10.20am, parking the car was a breeze! We had just 3 hours before DH had to go as the cost to park the car after that literally doubled.
We all sat down to have something to eat. I couldn't eat anything, too excited. Lined up to check in and honestly, we should have got there earlier as we lined up for around half an hour and as we had sat around eating and chatting, the car park deadline was looming. But, got all done with no problems and it came time to say bye to DH. There were tears.......I know it was only for 18 days and not forever, but after being together for 24 years, this would be the longest time we had ever been apart and that goes for the DD too. It was one of those mixed emotions times........sad to be going, but happy................you bet your bottom dollar................happy to be going to my second home.........

So, through the international terminal gates we went. I think that was when it really hit me.......................we, just us, were going to our happy place, together:goodvibes I was quite emotional at that point!!!

We wandered around, didn't buy anything duty free at this point and then found our gate. Our plane was on the tarmac already...........

001-7.jpg

This was our first time flying with VAustralia and I had heard good things so was hoping they would live up to their reputation.Guess what............they did! From the moment we got on the plane, I was impressed.The staff were great, and the legroom was very good for economy standards! I also had a spare seat next to me, so I was quite chuffed about that!
So we settled in for our 14 hour journey! Flight was pretty much on time departing, 2.47pm to be precise ( yep, I wrote it down!!! ) the entertainment system was good and the movie selection was quite good too. It also had the cool map so you can see how far you have got to go........

006-7.jpg

There were lots of new movies that I hadn't seen and Brave was the first one I watched! Dinner was served not too long after we levelled out..............

009-7.jpg

Beef goulash with mashed potato, beans and a bread roll. There was also a little tub of potato sald, passionfruit cheesecake and a flight for me is just not complete without crackers and cheese!!!

011-8.jpg

We both had the same with a Pepsi max!

I also need to at this point, introduce the third traveller on our journey. Please meet Girl. For those of you that have read my previous TR from 2010, you will remember that this is one super special mouse! DD was given Girl on her very first Christmas, and let's just say it was love at first sight. Girl has been everywhere with DD. I wasn't too sure about this trip as DD is 15 now, but when I asked if she was bringing Girl on this trip.........well, let's just say the look on DD's face said it all

Now, as she is getting a little worn, I had an idea to have a sleeping bag made especailly for the journey, kind of like some protection for her, but stylish of course at the same time!!!
When we first went through the gates at the airport, I asked DD to stop for a second as I needed to get something out of my bag. I then produced the sleeping bag and it was a big hit! It was just one of those special moments and I am happy to say there were lots of those on this trip!

So, here is the mouse in question on the plane........

013-7.jpg

So, after we were about half way to our destination, the crew brought around these cute little snack boxes full of goodies.........

014-4.jpg

There were multi seed thin biscuits, apricot & peach conserve, pretzels, shortbread cookie, Jelly Belly jellybeans and my favourite, cheese!!! DD was asleep at this point, so I just nibbled on mine and put hers aside for later.

Breakfast was served at 8.30am US time which was only 90 minute before we actually landed!

016-5.jpg

Breakfast sausage, scrambled egg, hash brown, and a mixture of mushrooms, tomato and capsicum ( red peppers for my USA friends!!! ). Let me just say, it wasn't the nicest however the croissants were yummo!!! There was also a yoghurt and juice!
After taking our trays, it seemed like only a very short time when the captain announced we would be starting our descent. Oh boy, I can't tell you how excited we were at that point!!!
We officially left the plane at 10.10am and it took us sooooooo long to get through immigration. In fact, by the time we got to the carousels to collect our luggage, it was already 11.40. Gotta love prolonging the anticipation!!!!

Found our bags ok and headed out to catch the Disneyland express to our destination.................Howard Johnson hotel Anaheim:cool1:
Boarded the bus at 12.15pm and settled in to take in California...........through very tired and jetlagged eyes! It was the same day we left Australia........no wait, we hadn't even left yet!!!!

We arrived at the Ho Jo at 1.15pm and got checked in with no trouble at all. Room was ready, so off we went! I had also done some online shopping at the Disney Store before we left home, so there were 4 large boxes waiting for us to take to the room too! One of the staff happily said he would bring them round to the room for us.

033-3.jpg

Our room was on the ground floor of one of the middle buildings. It was a bit Harry Potter like as we were right near the stairs. It was only small but enough for the 2 of us. We unpacked what we needed at that point to have showers, freshen ourselves up and head up to the park. We didn't open our parcels at that point as we wanted to get right up to Disneyland as soon as we could!
I still had to pinch myself that we were actually here!!

Yup, we're here!!!

018-5.jpg

We headed straight to the ticket booth to pick up our annual passes. I had puchased them online before we left home.

And in we went..........................

020-3.jpg

We were here, we were really here, please somebody pinch me and yes, there were tears.......happy, happy tears.
We were greeted by the Dapper Dans who just happened to be singing Grim Grinning Ghosts.................yep, this was going to be a great trip::yes::

And we were blown away by the Halloween decor.......lots of pics later on!

Right, it was off to New Orleans Square so I could see my mansion once more. I waved to "my" other favourite, Sleeping Beauty castle on the way past and promised to be back soon! First ride..............Pirates.................yo ho yo ho!!!!!! And only a 5 minute wait!
Then, yep it's off to visit a very boney friend of mine and see what he has been up to this Halloween.............

022-6.jpg

I was very happy to see this addition to the grave yard......

025-4.jpg

And here is me in line in one of my specailly made for the trip shirts........

026-5.jpg

More pics of inside and outside the mansion to come later in the report I promise!!!

Another absolute favourite thing of the DD's is her beloved baked potatoes! She fell in love them in 2010 and has been dreaming of the day when she could have another one!!! So, her dad and I had been teasing her in the weeks leading up to the trip by saying things like "oh they don't sell them any more" or "they won't have them at Halloween", etc etc! So, you can imagine my complete horror when I learned that the Princess Fantasy Faire would be closing and the Troubador tavern in that same area, home of said baked spud, was closed too!!!:scared1:
When I first told her, she really didn't believe me. I had to bring it up on the web so she would know I wasn't pulling her leg! But, after a bit of investigating, I found they had moved them to the Harbor Galley which happens to be directly opposite the mansion.Phew. Happy DD = happy mother!!!
So, over we went. I was none too optimistic that they would have any as it was so late in the day. But, by some stroke of Disney magic, they just happened to have 4 left!!!! Smiles all round.........................

031-6.jpg

030-4.jpg

Who would have thought a humble baked potato could bring such joy! I at this point had still not had one, not ever, but we would rectify that later in the trip!!! Had a Sprite to go with it and got what was to be the first of soooooo many discounts with our AP's!
Next we decided to go visit the Hunny loving bear, but alas, his ride was temporarily down. So, we checked out a few things in Pooh Corner and then headed over to Fantasyland.

Snow White was a walk on, so we rode it first followed by Pinocchio which also had no wait at all:thumbsup2. Teacups were next and we only waited about 2 minutes for them! It was a Halloween party night that night, so the park was closing early.
We caught some of the Sounsational parade on our way out. We wandered back to the Ho Jo and picked up a few snacks at the great little shop they have there.
DD decided later on she would like to go to Mimi's cafe across the road for dinner.
Now, at some point that afternoon, I had started to feel quite ill. I kept it to myself, after all, it was our first day of the trip and I didn't want to upset DD. But, as the night progressed, I got worse. We went across the road, but I had to be honest with her and said I wasn't feeling well and could we just get our food to go.

All this for under $20.00....... I love America!!!

032-7.jpg

To cut a long story short, I was quite ill and had to call the doctor who arrived around 10pm. After 2 lots of prescription medication, an injection and $490.00 later I was told I should be feeling better in the morning!!!!

He was right though. I was just about back to my old self in the morning. Phew!!! I was just so worried. But, it all worked out for the best and thank goodness for travel insurance!!!

Made a very brief call home and we ended up in bed around 11pm. We had been up for over 40 hours!!!!

So, to finish, I will leave you with a photopass pic as I will do after each post. I just think it's a nice way to finish and include some of our wonderful pics!!!

41816160090_zpsf978965a.jpg

Thanks so much for coming along and I hope you enjoy reading about our journey.:flower3:

Next up.......DAY 2 - More Disneyland and a new favourite for DD!

yay. omg. so awesome that you have this up and running. i have a big glass of wine in my hand and now... to relax and read all about it.

:) :cheer2::goodvibes:thumbsup2:cool1:

and yay. i got 1st reply. woot :)

Yay! Can't wait to read along to see what you guys were doing :goodvibes when I saw your lunch pic I had to giggle, I picked the same lunch! I thought it was pretty good except for the cheesecake which I could't stomach.

It makes me want to go back now even more then I did! I'll keep notes of things to do next time though :thumbsup2

Subbed in popcorn::

Okay I'm hooked and joining in :cool1:

I love mother\daughter trips matter of fact all of my trips out to California have been with my mom and i wouldn't have it any other way as we share the same Disney obsession.

I can't wait for the next installment:thumbsup2

Absolutely loving your TR so far. I have to admit I may have some happy tears in my eyes just reading about it :rotfl:

You and your DD seem to have the same bond that me and my mum do. There's nothing else like it in the world, and I'm so glad that you get to spend such quality time together :goodvibes

Feeling a bit ripped off that we didn't get the snack box on our Virgin flight! But have to agree that overall they were pretty good. Will be interesting to compare my long-haul flight on Qantas.

Hi Minnie Sue - I've subscribed and I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip. Sorry to hear you fell ill, but so pleased for you that you were able to get well so quickly.

Hi there

I am joining in too. I loved your previous reports - you write wonderfully and your pictures are brilliant.

You seem to have so much fun with your DD so I am looking forward to this new adventure very much. :cheer2:

I'm from across the ditch. Thanks for keeping my Disney fix going so I can enjoy my most favourite place in the world.

Take care and Happy Xmas pixiedust:

Loving it so far! The potato looks yummo! I'm glad you could find one. Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

alicia1506 - yay. omg. so awesome that you have this up and running. i have a big glass of wine in my hand and now... to relax and read all about it.

Well I hope you enjoyed your wine! A big post on the way so you may need a refill:rotfl:

frangipanisam - Yay! Can't wait to read along to see what you guys were doing when I saw your lunch pic I had to giggle, I picked the same lunch! I thought it was pretty good except for the cheesecake which I could't stomach.

It makes me want to go back now even more then I did! I'll keep notes of things to do next time though

Subbed in

So glad you are along for the ride, I couldn't stomach the cheesecake either, blech!!! You will have to keep an eye out for your starring role in the report:):thumbsup2

shellie may - Okay I'm hooked and joining in

I love mother\daughter trips matter of fact all of my trips out to California have been with my mom and i wouldn't have it any other way as we share the same Disney obsession.

I can't wait for the next installment

Thanks so much for coming along and I really appreciate you popping in! Our mother and daughter trip was simply wonderful:goodvibes You will get to see just how much fun we had as I took loads of pictures!!!!

princesszelda - Yay! Can't wait for more.

On the way:thumbsup2

KiwiMouseGirl -Yay! So exited to read about your trip! I hope you and Laura had an AMAZING time!

Hi Cassie and I ma so glad you are here:goodvibes We really did have a truly amazing time and it will be memories I treasure forever:lovestruc

zanzibar138 -Absolutely loving your TR so far. I have to admit I may have some happy tears in my eyes just reading about it

You and your DD seem to have the same bond that me and my mum do. There's nothing else like it in the world, and I'm so glad that you get to spend such quality time together

Feeling a bit ripped off that we didn't get the snack box on our Virgin flight! But have to agree that overall they were pretty good. Will be interesting to compare my long-haul flight on Qantas.

Thanks for comimg along for the ride! The DD and I are very close and I am so glad we did this trip as she is growing up now and has a BF, so we see less and less of her, all part of growing up I know, but it doesn't make it any easier:worried: But, we had an absolutely fantastic time:) There a few teary moments so you may need a tissue::yes::
We only got the snack box on the way over, but it was cute and yummy too! As for Qantas and VAustralia, I will choose VAustralia first now every time. They were great!

Velvetia -Hi Minnie Sue - I've subscribed and I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip. Sorry to hear you fell ill, but so pleased for you that you were able to get well so quickly.

Thanks so much for coming along! I am glad I was able to get back to my old self quickly too! There is lots to tell and loads of pictures, so I hope you enjoy it:)

AussieDisneyNut - Yay! Your TR is wonderful! I'm here for the ride

I'm so glad you are enjoying and are along for the ride:thumbsup2

disneykiwi - Hi there

I am joining in too. I loved your previous reports - you write wonderfully and your pictures are brilliant.

You seem to have so much fun with your DD so I am looking forward to this new adventure very much.

I'm from across the ditch. Thanks for keeping my Disney fix going so I can enjoy my most favourite place in the world.

Take care and Happy Xmas

Well hello there and a big thankyou for joining in!:wave2: I am glad to help keep your Disney fix going strong and there is lots to tell and lots of pics to come! We did have a wonderful I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too!:thumbsup2

MAGICFOR2 - Loving it so far! The potato looks yummo! I'm glad you could find one. Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

So glad you found me! Yep, the potatoes sure are yummy! And thanks so much for the Christmas wishes, we had a great time nd I hope you did too!

And now for..........DAY 2 Thursday 25th October 2012.

Well, after a much needed long sleep we finally rolled out of bed at 11am! After me not feeling well and a case of jetlag from being up for so long, I am not surprised we slept in!!!
So, after ironing a new shirt each to wear, we made our way up the parks. We wanted to do Disneyland again today as we are planning on being at DCA in the morning for rope drop! In we go and the first thing we spy is the horse and carriage main street vehicle!
On we got and I took a couple of snaps while we waited to get on our way.

034-4.jpg

036-7.jpg

Taken whilst on board. I love this pic!

037-5_zps23c2fe22.jpg

Halloween decorations outside Main Street railway station

038-7.jpg

The cast member on board was just so nice and wanted to know all about what it was like to be a Disneyland fan that lived so far away! I told her she didn't know how lucky she was to be able to live the magic all the time! When we reached our destination, she offered to take a pic for us and made sure she got the castle in the background ( we all know my obsession with that castle!!! ) The horse's name was Lee and I just loved the way he had his own cast member badge!

040-3.jpg

035-5.jpg

From there we headed into Tomorrowland. Looking back, we spent more time in Tomorrowland than we ever would have imagined! Must have something to do with a new found love of a particular attraction................

077-3_zps68ee4dc3.jpg

Grabbed a fast pass for Star Tours at that point.

041-7_zps62291cc1.jpg

DD was quite excited as she had never ridden it before as on our last trip in 2010 it was closed for the upgrade. Did a quick spin on Buzz Lightyear and then headed over to Pizza Port for a late lunch. It was just yummo! I had the Chicken Fusilli pasta and DD had a slice of cheese pizza. We topped it off with a Fanta and a water and grabbed a table inside. I love all the retro posters up all around the walls.

Yummy!

042-4.jpg

Halloween cup!

043-5_zps5fead163.jpg

After we devoured our meals, it was time for another ride! So it was off to Autopia which only had a 5 minute wait. We had done this one on our last trip..........in the pouring rain!!!! needless to say, we were looking forward to driving without the windscreen wipers on:rotfl:

And, I let DD drive..............!!!!

045-8_zps1805d754.jpg

On the way round!

047-7.jpg

049-6.jpg

051-7.jpg

053-6_zps0edb9cff.jpg

056-6.jpg

The nice cast member gave us each a licence too!

It was loads of fun and I can remember we giggled the whole way round:)

Decided then it was time to check out Toontown!

I posed DD in front of the sign and another nice CM asked if we wouldlike our picture together! We said, yes of course and thanked him very much!

058-5.jpg

We headed straight for Roger Rabbit which had around 20 minute wait. It is such a fun queue and you never are short of things to look at while you wait in line!!!

From the queue............

060-7.jpg

064-5.jpg

066-5.jpg

067-4.jpg

This ride is always lots of fun and I really think you need to ride it a few times as when you spin it, you never quite know what you will see!
Had a bit of a look in the shop and then realised it was time to use our FP for Star Tours.

Continued next post....................

DAY 2 Continued...............

Off to Star Tours we went grabbing FP for Space Mountain on the way past! I was also looking forward to this very much as it had been such a long time since I had done it! We gave our FP's to the CM and were in the line for just 10 minutes. Gotta love the good old FP!

In the queue............

DD's new favourite........

076-7_zps21f17ccc.jpg

And his friend!

074-5_zps561f096c.jpg

Now, I feel I must tell you all at this point that we are a family of collectors. And pretty serious one's at that!!! Apparently, it runs in my side of the family........I am a super collector, so is my Mum, so was her Mum, well you get the picture! All of my collections are Disney related ( now there's a surprise :lmao: ) but DD has a few non Disney ones too, you know, just for good measure!!!!

One of those is the "cool hat" collection. She has loads of different ones, and this trip would see a couple being added to that collection! So may I introduce........the Wookie hat!!!!!

075-3_zps276d9657.jpg

Well, to say we enjoyed it would be an understatement! It is just fantastic. The special effects really make you feel like you are on board the ship! Plus, there are over 50 different versions so you never quite know where you will end up! One of the things I knew about but wasn't quite sure how it worked, was the Rebel Spy that was chosen each flight. Your picture appears on the screen and you are the reason for the flight as you need to be delivered safely! Needless to say, DD just had to be the Rebel Spy...............but not on this flight!!!

Ok, so on this trip, we decided before we left that we were going to ride each ride at least once! So off to Astro Orbitors we went! Now I had never been on this before, and let me tell you, I won't be doing it again!!! As the ride cars are at an angle, it was very difficult for this Pooh sized individual to get in................and out!!! Let's just say I am glad it wasn't being recorded on video for playback later!!!!!!:rotfl: We did have a giggle about it later on though and every time we went past DD would say "Hey Mum, wanna go your favourite ride" and then she would laugh hysterically at her own joke!!!!!

So, here are the only pics you will ever see taken by me on this ride.........ever!!!!!!!

078-5_zps5fd47113.jpg

079-3_zps7728cb15.jpg

080-4.jpg

081-5.jpg

082-5_zpse8d33611.jpg

Nice view of the castle from up there though!

Right, next we had a 5pm reservation at the Carnation cafe. I had heard so much about the loaded baked potato soup and I couldn't wait to try it. We got a table outside and placed our orders.

Waiting......

085-7_zps4561f790.jpg

So, the soup for me

088-7.jpg

And the Chicken fried chicken for DD......

089-6.jpg

We both ordered chocoalte malt milkshakes and I gotta tell you all, it was the nicest milkshake I have ever had!!!

091-3_zps4f497986.jpg

And did I mention they are thick!!!!!!

090-5_zps26a332de.jpg

As for the food, I adored the soup but DD was not too keen on the chicken at all. Lucky the milkshake was just so filling!

Wow! We were so so full. And where do you go when you need a good rest from all that yummy food............Pirates of course!!! So, off we waddled and headed off to visit with some mates of ours!!! Came back after that to do Space Mountain as it was time on our FP. It was the first time we were to ride it with the Ghost Galaxy overlay. We really enjoyed it, but, we both are huge fans of the original music so were glad we would still be around to ride it when they took it off. Here is our ride pic......

092-6.jpg

Then it was off to try and cross off some other rides we hadn't done before. Jungle Cruise was first. I know I didn't take any pics at all as we were seated in the middle and I didn't have the best view, so didn't get the camera out. Then it was down to do Winnie the Pooh. We both really enjoy this ride. we actually have this thing we do whenever we hear the music by moving our heads in the opposite direction at certain spots. It must look hilarious for anyone sitting behind us, but, it started on the last trip and who are we to break with tradition!

There was nobody around so we got to stay on and do it again! It was then over to Big Thunder. We both love this one too! In fact, when it comes to Disneyland, there aren't really many things we don't like to ride.......oh, yeah, let's go on Astro Orbitors Mum........ha ha ha !!!!:lmao:

The Haunted Mansion was the last ride for the day.........oh I do love that Mansion!!!

On the way out...............the Halloween decrations are just so good!

106-6_zps8a9c2b1c.jpg

107-4.jpg

Then it was time for some Downtown Disney as someone I know was just busting to get to Build A Bear...................remember those collections I mentioned a little earlier.................well, here is DD's largest...........stuffed animals. She literally has hundreds of them. We are running out of places to put them as each trip she comes home with more!!! I don't mind, but her dad is not so lenient.................oh wait, he isn't on this trip!!!! So, here is new stuffed animal number one for this trip................Bartholemew Bear in production........

100-5_zps3e5dd02c.jpg

101-6.jpg

103-4.jpg

104-6_zpsfbcf96b2.jpg

And the finished product..............

105-5_zps170952ae.jpg

We wandered around for a while after I too made a bear. I will post some pics of him later on!

Then it was back to the Ho Jo after stopping at McDonalds to grab something for DD to have as a late night snack! We wanted to be up early in the morning to get to DCA to see if could grab ourselves the golden ticket...............a Radiator Springs Racers Fastpass!!!!

Thanks everyone for coming along! It is always nice to know who I am writing this for, so please pop in and leave a message, thoughts, questions etc!

Take care:)

Stay tuned for DAY 3...........Did we get those fastpasses and just what did we think of Carsland???!!!

Loving your TR!

And love your DD wearing the wookie hat on Space Mountain! :goodvibes

Oh Disneyland, my happy place :lovestruc

Those milkshakes look delicious! I've never thought of eating at the Carnation Cafe if i'm being honest. But might have to add those milkshakes to my Disneyland bucket list! Alicia and I are also planning on doing every ride that Disneyland and DCA have to offer, so it will be interesting which rides we quickly learn aren't our favorites!! Laura's teddy bear is so cute! I made a build a bear when we were thee in April and named him Dug (After being obsessed with Dug from the movie UP while we were in the parks) and also brought myself a Duffy bear too. I think I might make a tradition of getting a new stuffed animal every trip too! Really enjoying your trip report so far! And can't wait to get more Halloween tips for our visit next year :)

Fantastic trip report, both text and pics Sue:) I'm reading along and looking forward to the next update :thumbsup2

Enjoying the trip report. Love the potato soup at the Carnation Cafe. Oh I could have some now. Would love to do a mother daughter trip with my girls one day. We have done several to NZ but not Disney. So glad the doctor got you all fixed up so quickly.

Hi Sue

I'm hanging in for the next post of your trip. I love your trip posts!!

Im heading off to Disneyworld in May next year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter