• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Historic Recording Now!!!! 5/1/12

I hope someone will blog this event =)! I'd love to see the building and the awesome crowd of Disers.

Yay! It was so much fun...even if I did have to, err, imply a meeting to my work as to my whereabouts (hey, I said I was going to be in Cocoa, which was mostly true ::yes::). Hope I can be there for June 1 grand opening, too! And now I can drink the kool-aid out of my new DIS Hydroflask! :thumbsup2

Thanks for being such great hosts yesterday! The place looks great and you have a great neighbor ;)

Wow! I wish we could have been there too! Sounds like such a great way to open the new Center! Can't wait to hear the Podcast! :cool1:

I had a GREAT time yesterday!
The place looks great and I bet it will be used a lot!

Thanks to the podcast team for the conversation and hospitality. It was a pleasure meeting all of you after hours (and hours) of listening! :thumbsup2

So where is the Hairy Salmon Pic. I wanna see me some super duper rare imported Hairy Salmon.

We are planning on visiting before our cruise in Oct. Is the center close enough to walk to the port? It sounds so great. Can't wait to see it! Congrats for getting it up and running!!:dance3:

The Welcome Center is not within walking distance of the Port.

Actually, nothing is really within walking distance of the Port.

Very cool that you guys are recording from there! I don't know if I'll ever get to see the welcome center, but it definitely sounds like a nice idea. Do you guys have a real "round" table to use there?

Very cool that you guys are recording from there! I don't know if I'll ever get to see the welcome center, but it definitely sounds like a nice idea. Do you guys have a real "round" table to use there?

What are the hours of operation?

Because of the number of people in the WC, we sat at a counter.

I don't think the hours have been set in stone yet.

I think they are trying to discern a traffic pattern at the moment.

Okay. I am sure once things are straight an advertisement will be posted.

Can't wait to check it out. Would love more info about the Welcome Center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter