• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A great big thank you.....

SueEllen

<font color=red>Proud Iced Tea Snob<br><font color
This is my first time back on the computer. Things have been very hectic, and this is just a quick post to everyone....

1st--thanks for the well wishes for Trevor. We are still having some medical complications, but for the most part things are well. Sunday night (late into the night) Trevor had a miracle turn around!!! In a matter of about an hour, his breathing went from 120/min to the 40's!!! The nurse woke me up to see if I wanted to hold him (as if!!!) I went down in the middle of the night, and was able to hold him for the first time. He later that evening I was able to feed him for the first time. The IV came out, and by early afternoon on Monday--we were able to take him home! He currently has some jaundice, and has a special light blanket that he has to have under his skin. A nurse is coming by to draw blood to keep an eye on his count. It is VERY high right now, but we are hoping for a complete recovery within days. I'm praying hard.

2nd--I got the most beautiful bouquet of Roses from the DIS. I wanted to thank everyone for them. They were a definite brightener to my day on Tuesday! I'm not sure who was responsible for getting those sent out--but a great big HUGE thank you to you!!

I'm going to try to catch up on all that is going on. I am still in a substantial amount of pain (to be expected) and feel pretty overwhelmed right now. I'm working on getting myself back together, and Trevor is my first priority.

Thanks once again to you all!!!!

Sue Ellen

SueEllen-What wonderful news, I am so glad to hear that Trevor is home and is doing so much better. Recovery from a c-section is a long road--get lots of rest and take it easy-most of all, enjoy your new bundle of joy!

-Holly

Sue-Ellen

Thanks for keeping us posted. Glad to hear that things are getting better with Trevor.

Cathy

Sue Ellen!
I am so glad to hear that things are going much better-- I missed that you had even had Trevor!

Hugs and prayers, take it easy,
Kathi

SueEllen,

So glad to hear that you and baby Trevor are home and doing well!!

{{SueEllen and family}}

Leslie

Great to hear that things are progressing in the right direction. We wish you and Trevor to continue to improve and get much stronger. We will keep you both in our thoughts and prayers and continue to send Pixie Dust your way!

Vince and Suzi

Very glad to hear that things are going well for you and Trevor.

.......to you and your family! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well, and hope you will be feeling better soon, and that Trevor will continue to improve.

Happy that you and Trevor are home and doing well. I've been thinking about you and hoping that all was ok.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you Sue Ellen! :D

So happy to hear all is going well for you and baby Trevor. Its great to hear some good news this week. Praying all continues for quick release to your loving arms, and to your home with all your loved ones.

Sue Ellen- what wonderful news - God does some very special things for us. May Trevor continue to improve and hopefully you will get some needed rest too! Caroline

Congradulations Sue Ellen.
Enjoy you new bundle of joy. (TREVOR)

Linda:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter