A Grand Victorian Holiday: Official VGF Holiday Tree Exchange Thread

We are in!

Although we do not need a third tree, it would be much appreciated if you could be our Conch Key tree donor. This will allow for an additional family, during the first week of December.

If this is okay, I will update our schedule.

Thanks!
Jim 8O

Warm Greetings Victorian Ladies and Gentlemen,

Soon, our villas will begin to look a lot like Christmas. Dates and trees are still available! Please submit all requests before the end of the day, so that I can finalize the schedule for our second annual holiday tree exchange at the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.

Thanks,

Jim 8O

Trees are still available for the holidays!

Tree #1: Conch Key
*available November 28th - December 1st
*available December 18th – 22nd
*available December 25th – 28th

Tree #2: Sago Cay
*available December 4th – 7th
*available December 17th – 21st

Tree #1
We would love to have the tree December 18th-20th. 1st time @ WDW during the holidays!

Warm Greetings Victorian Ladies and Gentlemen,

Soon, our villas will begin to look a lot like Christmas. Dates and trees are still available! Please submit all requests before the end of the day, so that I can finalize the schedule for our second annual holiday tree exchange at the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.

Thanks,

Jim 8O

Our family would love to have a tree December 18th-20th. :goodvibes
Thanks!

What sizes are the trees? My brother is getting married this trip and it would look great for pictures, if it is a decent size! Our Dates are December 6-12.(wedding is December 8th). Thanks!:)

Sadly, we had to cancel our December trip. We just have a lot going on right now, so this is the "right" decision. Sometimes being an adult sucks... Please remove us from the plans, Dec 14-17. Thanks!!!

OMalley1118

SpaceMountain77 We leave Wednesday anything I need to know for the tree exchange like who the next person is anything else

Dear participating families,

Would you please send me a private message with your first and last name (actual not user) and a form of contact (e-mail address or phone number). I will be finalizing our master list and sending it shortly, so that participating families can easily pass our trees along.

Thanks!
Jim 8O

Dear participating families,

Would you please send me a private message with your first and last name (actual not user) and a form of contact (e-mail address or phone number). I will be finalizing our master list and sending it shortly, so that participating families can easily pass our trees along.

Thanks!
Jim 8O

Hi,

Having trouble sending you a private mail due to lack of posts!

Hi,
Really new here:) Is it too late to join the Christmas tree exchange? We are at VGF from Dec. 13-22.

Thanks,
Nancy

SpaceMountain77,
Sent you a PM, we had a change of plans and cannot participate in the tree exchange.

Sorry.

Hi,
Really new here:) Is it too late to join the Christmas tree exchange? We are at VGF from Dec. 13-22.

Thanks,
Nancy

Hello Nancy,

I have added your family to our annual exchange. Our updated schedule is detailed below.

Thanks,
Jim 8O

Warm greetings Victorian Ladies and Gentlemen,

Our updated, finalized schedule is detailed below. Our trees, Conch Key and Sago Cay, have arrived and are being enjoyed by our first families. Please check your e-mail later today for information on leaving, passing, and returning trees.

Thanks!
Jim 8O

Tree #1: Conch Key
mandjblum - November 21st - 28th (Exchange begins)
DisK - December 1st - 7th
SpaceMountain77 – December 7th – 16th
Mom Poppins - December 16th - 18th
nkw102- December 18th – 22nd
poison ivy – December 22nd – 25th
disneydawn6 – December 28th – January 5th (Return to mandjblum)

Tree #2: Sago Cay
medievaldave – November 19th – December 4th (Exchange begins)
Kevin79 – December 7th – 12th
OnceUponAMelodye – December 12th – December 14th
monique5 – December 18th – 20th (Return to medievaldave)

Hello everyone,

I have prepared our schedule, in PDF format, and will be sending it out shortly. However, I still need contact information for the following families:

Mom Poppins
nkw102
disneydawn6

When leaving a tree with Bell Services, giving the name and contact information for the next participating family ensures a successful delivery. User names alone are not helpful to VGF cast members.

Thanks!
Jim 8O

Hi Jim!
I am so new it won't let me send you a private message or post my email correctly. Please email me with any other info you require!

Thanks!
Nancy

Hi Jim!
I am so new it won't let me send you a private message or post my email correctly. Anyway my name is Nancy.

Please email me with any other info you require!

Thanks!
Nancy

Thanks, Nancy!

You can edit your post, removing your last name and contact information.

Jim 8O

Hello everyone,

If you provided your e-mail address, then you should have a copy of our schedule. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jim 8O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter