A Grand Victorian Holiday: Official VGF Holiday Tree Exchange Thread

We just had our wait list come through for VGF. Is it possible to get in on this??? I've never done one before and would love to this year!! We will be arriving on Saturday 12-13 and departing on weds 12-17.

Kimberley

We just had our wait list come through for VGF. Is it possible to get in on this??? I've never done one before and would love to this year!! We will be arriving on Saturday 12-13 and departing on weds 12-17.

Kimberley

Hi Kimberley,

Thanks for your interest in participating! You will be receiving our Sago Cay tree for a portion of your stay.

Thanks,
Jim

Trees are still available for the holidays!

Tree #1: Conch Key
SpaceMountain77 – December 6th – 17th
*available December 17th – 22nd
poison ivy – December 22nd – 25th
*available December 25th – 28th
disneydawn6 – December 28th – January 5th

Tree #2: Sago Cay
medievaldave – November 19th – December 4th
*available December 4th – 7th
Kevin79 – December 7th – 12th
OnceUponAMelodye – December 12th – December 14th
omalley1118 - December 14th - December 17th
*available December 17th – 21st
wmcyip – December 21st – December 28th

Very excited as well!

thanks medievaldave and SpaceMountain77 for donating trees.

We only need a few more holiday travelers to complete our exchange.
Come join the fun!

Give one of our trees a villa for the holidays. Dates are still available!

Jim 8O

Thank you for fitting us into the schedule!!! Thank you also to the generous folks who donated the trees!! We will be happy to add an ornament or two. Maybe we can bring something from home!

Turn your villa into a Victorian winter wonderland! Dates and trees are still available.

Jim 8O

I will bring a tree on my Vacation starting on Nov 21 if we need a 3rd group? It was too fun last year to have such a low turnout!! Come in on the 21st leave early on Friday after Thanksgiving 11/28. Sent a PM.

Warm Greetings Victorian Ladies and Gentlemen,

Soon, our villas will begin to look a lot like Christmas. Dates and trees are still available! Please submit all requests by Friday, October 31st, so that I can finalize the schedule for our second annual holiday tree exchange at the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.

Thanks,

Jim 8O

I will bring a tree on my Vacation starting on Nov 21 if we need a 3rd group? It was too fun last year to have such a low turnout!! Come in on the 21st leave early on Friday after Thanksgiving 11/28. Sent a PM.

Although we do not need a third tree, it would be much appreciated if you could be our Conch Key tree donor. This will allow for an additional family, during the first week of December.

If this is okay, I will update our schedule.

Thanks!
Jim 8O

mandjblum - November 21st - 28th
*available November 28th - December 1st
DisK - December 1st - 7th
SpaceMountain77 – December 7th – 16th
Mom Poppins - December 16th - 18th
*available December 18th – 22nd
poison ivy – December 22nd – 25th
disneydawn6 – December 28th – January 5th

medievaldave – November 19th – December 4th
Kevin79 – December 7th – 12th
OnceUponAMelodye – December 12th – December 14th
omalley1118 - December 14th - December 17th
wmcyip – December 21st – December 28th

Warm greetings Victorian ladies and gentlemen!

I have updated the schedule for our holiday tree exchange. Mandjblum has graciously offered to donate a tree. Instead of adding a third tree to the exchange, Mandjblum's tree will now be Conch Key, which will allow for the participation of additional families during the beginning of December.

Also, I have added Mom Poppins and DisK to our schedule. To date, I have been able to accommodate all requests. Although a tree may not be available for a length of stay, I have been adjusting dates to make partial stays possible.

Thank you, again, for your participation. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Jim 8O

*available November 28th - December 1st
*available December 18th – 22nd

My wife son and i bought the tree yesterday. we are very excited to be apart of this fun tradition..... our magic bands are somewhere in Denver so i should recieve them on the 30th.....3 weeks and 2 days away.....but my disney experience begins a few days before cause ill be at disneyland running avengers 1/2 marathon so im sure ill be sore a few days at WDW lol

Trees are still available for the holidays! Tree #1: Conch Key *available November 28th - December 1st *available December 18th – 22nd *available December 25th – 28th Tree #2: Sago Cay *available December 4th – 7th *available December 17th – 21st

Tree #1
We would love to have the tree December 18th-20th. 1st time @ WDW during the holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter