• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

a GRAND family trip! End of May, Grand Floridian RPC Deluxe dining

fronts
DSC04520.jpg

DSC04521.jpg

I don't have my mom's b/c she is doing hers.

the backs of mine, my parents, and Dh's have the saints, my BIL has texas tech and my sis will have LSU (haven't finished)

DSC04522.jpg

Heather, the T-shirts r so cute! The family will look adorable in these. I think I will design some Tees for our next trip. DH will probably balk at wearing a disney T, but I'm sure my kids will love it.

Heather, the T-shirts r so cute! The family will look adorable in these. I think I will design some Tees for our next trip. DH will probably balk at wearing a disney T, but I'm sure my kids will love it.

thanks! I am hoping to get some cute fmaily pics for Christmas cards or something!

I just found your Sept dining report today & I enjoyed it so much that I followed you over to your pre-trip report.

Those t-shirts are awesome. :thumbsup2 I can't wait to read about all the fun you & your family are going to have on this trip.

I just found your Sept dining report today & I enjoyed it so much that I followed you over to your pre-trip report.

Those t-shirts are awesome. :thumbsup2 I can't wait to read about all the fun you & your family are going to have on this trip.

thanks for reading! 9 days to go!

I'm excited for you...we haven't planned another trip yet for this yr...still waiting to find out about work and such, but I can't wait to hear all about yours...hope your nine days go by fast! :goodvibes

Grats to Heather for being done with her first year of teaching :thumbsup2

4 days till GO TIME :woohoo:

I just love your tshirts, you did an awesome job:banana:.

Heather, did you do the luggage tags too?

Grats to Heather for being done with her first year of teaching :thumbsup2

4 days till GO TIME :woohoo:
thanks hon. 2 days now!

I just love your tshirts, you did an awesome job:banana:.

Heather, did you do the luggage tags too?

thanks! no I didn't do tags, I couldn't find any at wal mart and didn't feel like going to a craft store. haha.

I did make folders, one for my parents and one for my sister and her husband with all the itenerary info, park hours, ADR conformation numbers, etc. and I cut out the other name desings and taped them to the front so I still got to use them haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter