a good time to visit?

wheezywhizzy

Earning My Ears
I know this has probably been asked 100 times but I was wondering about how crowds are at certain times. Pretty much what are the least crowded months?

Last time I went it was of course super busy because it was for the grand opening of WWOHP. However, I was wondering if it is normally busy at the beginning of June. I know that it is usually crowded during the summer but I wasn't sure how it was at the very beginning of summer since I know some schools get out later than others.

Also, how is it during November?

I know this has probably been asked 100 times but I was wondering about how crowds are at certain times. Pretty much what are the least crowded months?

Last time I went it was of course super busy because it was for the grand opening of WWOHP. However, I was wondering if it is normally busy at the beginning of June. I know that it is usually crowded during the summer but I wasn't sure how it was at the very beginning of summer since I know some schools get out later than others.

Also, how is it during November?

First half of November should be great. Early- to mid-May, September, early October, and early December are also among the best times to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter