A good FP+ alternative to Belle to go with my other 2 selections?

MouseMum

Disney Daydreamer
I'm following some TP recommendations made by EasyWDW for one of our MK days. We'll be hitting Fantasyland and Frontierland on the day that we have our BOG lunch ressie and we'll be watching FoF, as well. We'll be starting with Splash, BTMR and HM at RD. Recommendations were to try to get FP+ for 7DMT, Belle and PP, all b/w 1130-230-ish. My 3 teens (DD12, DSs15/17) are not interested in Belle. (Haven't seen it...I'm assuming it's a good one to skip???)

Small World, Dumbo, Little Mermaid, and Pooh are also on the itinerary for the early part of the day. BOG is @145, followed by FoF.

We are interested in a little more relaxed pace (within reason, of course), and minimizing our walking, than zigzagging all over the park. Would rather spend a little more time in line, given the option.

What would you suggest for a 3rd FP+?

TIA! :flower1:

Belle is adorable, but skippable for kids that age. Perhaps space mountain, since it's relatively near belle?

I'm following some TP recommendations made by EasyWDW for one of our MK days. We'll be hitting Fantasyland and Frontierland on the day that we have our BOG lunch ressie and we'll be watching FoF, as well. We'll be starting with Splash, BTMR and HM at RD. Recommendations were to try to get FP+ for 7DMT, Belle and PP, all b/w 1130-230-ish. My 3 teens (DD12, DSs15/17) are not interested in Belle. (Haven't seen it...I'm assuming it's a good one to skip???)

Small World, Dumbo, Little Mermaid, and Pooh are also on the itinerary for the early part of the day. BOG is @145, followed by FoF.

Which is the priority, Fantasyland or Frontierland? On a 9am park opening, lines start getting heavy 10:30-11am, but it depends on what time of year you are going/crowd levels/etc. On our last trip we had one MK day where we hit Thunder/Splash first, then had FP in Fantasyland, and another day where we had Fantasyland first and FP for Thunder/Splash.

Given your kids ages, I would say straight to Thunder/Splash at rope drop, you could do multiple rides both. You didn't mention Pirates or Jungle Cruise at all? Depending on lines/time, could possibly ride those on way back to HM. By mid-morning, Pooh will be getting 30+ minutes wait standby. One option would be 3 FP+ for PP/7DMT/Pooh in some order 11am-12pm/12-1pm/1-2pm. Then could do Mermaid/SmallWorld/Dumbo/Philharmagic standby between using FP. Then before BOG 1:45pm ADR, can hit up the Philharmagic FP kiosks to get a 4th FP for after lunch/parade for whatever you want that's available.

Anther option, that previous poster mentioned, would be skipping Pooh, get 3rd FP for Space Mountain before BOG ADR. Depends on if you all are planning on riding Space. After lunch, all mountain lines will likely be wicked long, and who knows what return time would be if you try to get a 4th FP for Space. Best bet to guarantee riding Space with minimum wait would be to FP it. That's more walking, but MK isn't that big of a park, compared to Epcot/AK.

Thanks @eyehartdisney and @Lucius Best for your responses! :thumbsup2 I'm planning on spending more days at MK during our 11 days, so not worrying about getting everything to fit into a 1-2 days as many vacationers would be needing. but my concern for this day would be just a substitute for the area...fantasyland. This may be our last "visit" to fantasyland...with teens, you know they want to go elsewhere, right? :hyper: So finalizing this particular morning will do fine by us. We have Space scheduled for several nights @eyehartdisney so we are good there :)Thanks so much!!!

@MouseMum Oh, we're just looking at new fantasyland? Hmmm the only other choices for fantasyland fps are little mermaid or other characters. Are they interested in characters at all?

Since you're doing Frontierland that day, what about BTMRR or Splash after lunch and then grab a spot for the parade in Frontierland?

Or make the FP for after the parade?

Then you can just tour and finish up Fantasyland all morning. Then have the afternoon and evening for Frontierland

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter