A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To . . .

I suppose I'm not surprised that the older characters are slowly disappearing. With so many people turning to this ideal of needing to protect their kid from everything unhappy in the world.. Heaven forbid little Susie see's what happens to Bambi's mom and all that jazz. Then the fact that there's not fun music and graphics and 3D...yeah just not surprised. It is a shame though.

LockShockBarrel said:
I suppose I'm not surprised that the older characters are slowly disappearing. With so many people turning to this ideal of needing to protect their kid from everything unhappy in the world.. Heaven forbid little Susie see's what happens to Bambi's mom and all that jazz. Then the fact that there's not fun music and graphics and 3D...yeah just not surprised. It is a shame though.

Very true. Bambi and Dumbo and Old Yeller were traumatic experiences in my young life. But I feel like I learned something from them in an easier way than when I learned the same lesson at the death of my first beloved pet. Not to mention person. And they help you remember to focus on the happy and the joy within the sad - being twitter-pated conquers all.

But was the Imperial mile the same as an American mile (5280 ft.)? I know that an Imperial Gallon was 5 quarts American.

Oooh, I think so. Cups are different too (which makes it a nightmare when using US recipes!), but as far as I'm aware, the mile is the one measurement that's been the same for an awfully long time. I could be wrong though!

Will stop the off topic nonsense now. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter