A Funny Thing Happened At The Gas Station!!!

ericafny

<font color=purple>OK, I am a real Harry Potter ge
I just had to share this with my DIS friends...

I was at the gas station this morning and I paid for my gas using my Disney VISA card. Right after the attendant gave me back my card he asked me if I knew where Disneyland is. At first I was slightly confused because that is a random question from a gas station attendant, but then I realized he must have seen my card. I then told him that there are two Disney parks, Disneyland in Cali and DisneyWorld in Florida. He then asked me which of the two is more popular (side note: his native language was not English so he was having a hard time expressing his questions to me). I figured he was talking about WDW in Florida since there is more to do there so I told him that WDW in Florida has more to do...the conversation went on with him asking me how long it takes to get there (we live in NY) and I explained its about a 2.5 hr plane ride...he then asked about driving because he said it 'may be cheaper' (I took this opportunity to make a small joke that at these gas prices it probably wouldn't be!)....he also asked if its a good place for kids (HELLO!!!) and if he took his family which consisted of 4 people how much would it cost, do they have hotels 'in the park' (I think he meant on the property) and do I think $5000 would be enough to take his family?!? I wanted so badly to tell him about the DIS, allearsnet.com, moussavers, etc. and bestow upon him all of my WDW knowledge...but alas I had to get going as I had an appointment I was running late for. I'm left wondering if I gave him enough info. and if he ends up taking his kids to the greatest place on earth... :sunny:

This might sound nutty but go back. Take a paper with web sites or an old park map or anything! I am guessing it is a gas station in your area. Just do it! You just may make 2 kids very very happy! :wizard: Help spread a little Disney Magic and Pixie Dust!

It is a gas station in my area...maybe I will do that! :thumbsup2

I usually start people at mousesavers...only because this site is SO LARGE...and can be overwhellming. If they come back to me and tell me they loved Mousesavers, then I head them right here...I know they will appericate and use the information. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter