• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A fun survey!

No, BUT I like LILO and Stitch more because I love the Poly. The other resorts I have stayed at don't have as obvious of a movie/character connection.

No, BUT I like LILO and Stitch more because I love the Poly. The other resorts I have stayed at don't have as obvious of a movie/character connection.

This is us too, we also love the Poly for the Lilo & Stitch stuff!

My dad loves Fort Wilderness and Davy Crockett too! So maybe yes for our family.

I'm 20 so for my 21st birthday im going to disney and as much as i would love to stay in animal kingdom lodge. my wallet says no lol so im staying at pop haha

Lol. My daughter seems to want to be able to have a "connection" with the resort or she doesn't really believe it's a Disney resort.

So we choose based on it a little. She loves all of the old school Disney musical movies... Fantasia, 3 Caballeros, melodytime etc. She watched them a lot for many years so I guess when she sees something like that it's what she'd expect Disney to be like. We've been to movies and music not just for budget reasons but because its something she relates to :)

She's really excited about the Coronado cause it looks like the Caballeros movie and Mexico tour. So I guess yes. Little bit here lol.

She's really excited about the Coronado cause it looks like the Caballeros movie and Mexico tour. So I guess yes. Little bit here lol.

They used to have a 3C topiary outside of El Centro, but I'm not sure if that's still there.

No not at all, resorts picks are based on location and amenities for my family!

Yes of course...Ok, I'm only kidding....Tho when staying at POFQ and PORS it felt like " The Princess and the Frog " ..Now after our last vacation at WL in 2014, we just had to book it for October this year due to its location as MK is our favourite park..

I am just wondering.... Does your favorite Disney movie, Disney character or Disney attraction have anything to do with your resort choice?

No. Mary Poppins is my fave, and I guess GF would be the closest to its theme (though that's a stretch). Never stayed there and have no desire to.

No, but I do find myself avoiding a resort based on theme. No fault of the resort. I grew up in the southwest, so CSR really doesn't seem attractive as a resort theme to me. I prefer any of the others because they are different than what I grew up with. I'm sure if I actually stayed there I'd enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter