A fun blog!

anyone know how she did the partial cuttling on the disney dreams layout...the page is too big to run through cuttlebug...i would love to try this idea...but don't know how she did it?

anyone know how she did the partial cuttling on the disney dreams layout...the page is too big to run through cuttlebug...i would love to try this idea...but don't know how she did it?

I have done that before! You just open the embossing folder up and lay it on the paper and use a rolling pin to roll over it. It creates a hodge podge look that is not perfect, but that is the beauty of it! :goodvibes

OMG! Something to look further into! I have found about 8 LOs I want to lift!!! and that was on the first few pages!

Wow! Love her gallery! Thanks for the link! :)

I have done that before! You just open the embossing folder up and lay it on the paper and use a rolling pin to roll over it. It creates a hodge podge look that is not perfect, but that is the beauty of it! :goodvibes

I feel like an little kid in the candy store.... :banana: :thumbsup2:worship::lovestruc

I can't wait to try this technique! :cool1: :cheer2:

Thank you for posting, this is a wonderful blog. I seem to be in a layout rut; there are some great ideas that will kick me out of the rut.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter