• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A French family in Yacht Club !

vyrg

Lilipépite
Hi Everyone

We are coming from France.
Me, my husband and our 3 kids (Laurie, 10, Clara 8 and Raphael 6)

I've decided to go to WDW in 2012, january 2nd. I booked my package in april and my flight in november.

It was so long to wait !

In August, Sunday 4th at 9pm, all the luggages are in the car. I try to sleep but I can't. :cloud9:

At 2:45 am, we get up ! It's hard for my son ! But very easy for my girls :)
Nous coupons la dernière partie de notre guirlande compte à rebours :)

At 6 am, we arrive at airport in Paris Charles de Gaulle. By car, we have 2 hours 40 minutes.
We find easily Lufthansa luggages drop off.

Our flight is at 9:25 am. We are on time :)
I'm a little afraid by the take off.

We have a correspondance in Germany at Frankfurt. We are eating at Mac Donald's. It's very good and cheaper than in France.

The trip beggins very well :)

After our lunch, we are going to our gate.

We are very satisfied for our flight. Very good films. Food is very good too.

We are landing on time. Immigration is very fast, 30 min.

We are in AMERICA !!!

Orlando airport is so beautiful. I'm very impressed !

I'm so happy to see USA's flag ! I've seen it so much times on pictures. It's real this time. I'm so touched.

Go to Magical express because it's very late in our head. In France it's 1:20 am against 7:20 pm here.

It's very easy to find Magical express desk

No wait ! The men are very kind ! And so excited for us because Yacht Club begins Magic bands test today !

The bus is moving off and my kids are asleep.
I don't sleep. I'm so excited after a such long trip !

It's pouring rain ! I wish weather will be better during our vacation.

WDW ! I'm so happy a little alone because the bus is empty and my family is asleep.

I'm loving your trip report. I look forward to reading what you think of the Yacht Club - we're staying there in December. By the way, I can't wait to visit your gorgeous country! We hope to travel to France next year.

A nice start to your trip, except for the rain. I love your excitement to be here! I am interested in reading more!

Dee

Thank you for your answers !

If i made huge mistakes in english, please correct me and I write again.

:)

Bonjour!:wave2:

Your trip got off to a great start! I can't wait to see what you think of the Yacht Club and Magic Bands.

I am happy that you were excited to be in America. I felt the same way landing in Paris years ago. What a beautiful city.pixiedust:

Excited to hear more.

The Yacht Club is the first stop !

It's raining ! A lot ! The bus starts again and move under the roof. The driver is so kind.
Wake up kids ! My husband takes luggages. We give tips. There is no tips in France si it's weird for us. He thanks a lot . It's easy finally ! We are happy too :love:
Welcome to America !

A cast member with a ipad says Mrs ... ? Yes it's me.

Wooh She waits for our family. I 'm so impressed. I think only the concierge lever has the kind of thing.

At the front desk, another cast member takes care of us. He gives us a box with our magic bands ! We are so excited. I make all my reservations for FP+, ten days ago.

Check in is very fast. Our room is like I want, close to the lobby on 3rd floor near elevators with a day bed !

Our fridge works !

Yacht Club is gorgeous ! Kids go to bed quickly. My husband explores a litlle the resort and come back. He sees Epcot fireworks in the sky.

It's my turn. Rain stops. The swimming pool is amazing !
It's hot , not like in France.

I'm so amazed and happy to be here. I think at this moment, it will be so magic and too short .

I have a French friend named Virginie and always thought it was the most wonderful name!

We stayed at Yacht Club and loved it! I like your picture of the empty lobby.

And you're right, it IS hot!

I'm enjoying reading about your first trip to the US and Disney! Your english is very good. I'm looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip.:thumbsup2

I'm so excited for you and your family!!:banana:
Have a Magical trip!!!:cloud9:

I love your wonder and excitement about your trip. That was so awesome to see our USA flag and feel something so good. :)

What a great welcome to the Yacht Club. It is one of my favorite resorts.

I look forward to reading more.

I love reading your report. Can't wait to hear more! I hope you enjoyed your time in America!

Tuesday August 6th 2013 : Magic Kingdom

We wake up at 6 am without clock alarm. We send emails to family and friends in France.

I made bag for clothes for each person for each day. Each morning, I give them their bag. It's very efficient. I know I'm crazy :lol:

My son is not very ok. He doesn't eat in the plane and I think he's hungry. I give him bread.
:oops:
Bad idea.
Mum I feel like vomiting. I take the first thing : a zipbag !! :P

I'm laughing now but it's not very funny at this time. I'm not very worried because he couldn't have a sunstroke ou dehydration.

We are going to Beachmarket place to find our mugs and a breakfast.

On our way, this is the toboggan with sunrise.

After our breakfast, we are going to bus stop to Magic kingdom. The bus is full and we stand up with my son who is asleep.
The bus takes about 25 minutes. We miss the opening :(

We walk across MainStreet and go towards Fantasyland !

Our first attraction is Peter Pan !

After, we go to Enchanted Tales with Belle with FP+. 0 min wait :banana:
We are so excited !

My second daughter is chosen to be Misses Pot. She's happy but a little nerveous because she understands anything :)

We love Enchanted Tales with Belle. My son is so nice. He waits the end to vomit in the bag ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter