• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Flower, A Bird, A Teddy Bear & the Disney First Timers!* LAST UPDATE* 07/25/08

Thank you Thank you very much.

I think everybody is still recouping from the holidays. I know my world is all askew ! I am reading yours but taking my sweet time about it. :rotfl:

you're quite welcome!

The holidays do take a lot out of a person. It takes forever to get back into the swing of things. :sad2:

take as much time as you need to read my TR :goodvibes I'm just about done with it so I plan on finishing this week. So, after I'm done you won't have to worry about more posts adding up while you're reading :thumbsup2 I will be so glad to be done with it!

also, do you think I should change my avi? I'm sort of like the person that lives accross the street that takes forever to take their christmas decorations down :lmao:

watch, valentines day will come and go and i will stll have that darn xmas avi up :rotfl:

also, do you think I should change my avi? I'm sort of like the person that lives accross the street that takes forever to take their christmas decorations down :lmao:

watch, valentines day will come and go and i will stll have that darn xmas avi up :rotfl:

Well it still winter so it is still appropriate to me.

And BTW all Christmas decorations are in boxes and up in the attic. Drove up to the house last night and realized we forgot to take the outside lights down. :lmao:

Well it still winter so it is still appropriate to me.

And BTW all Christmas decorations are in boxes and up in the attic. Drove up to the house last night and realized we forgot to take the outside lights down. :lmao:

well that's good then :thumbsup2 I can leave it up a little bit longer

:rotfl: thats too funny. don't feel bad...dh has been too lazy to take ours down but everything inside is away also.

okay im headed home from work now. talk to you laters :goodvibes

You are excused for now, considering you had your Christmas tree down Christmas Night.....:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Bird finds Nemo !:fish:

2008dis004.jpg

Teddy Bear rocks with Hannah Montana !:rockband:

2008dis007.jpg

I did a little reminiscing with the kids and decided to post a few pictures here.

I was 32 before I made my first trip to Disney World. I was always a big Disney fan but never made it to the world.

My husband worked a convention in 2003, and we tagged along. It was the beginning of what I am sure is to be a lifelong obsession.

Here are me and my DD in front of the castle:

DisneyWorld2003.jpg

My goofy DH and my DD at Epcot:

DSC03075.jpg

And me with The Mouse:

DSC03205.jpg

In MGM / Hollywood Studios, we always manage to take a picture of what we call the "toungue slide". I know it is a leaf, but Bird called it a toungue once and it stuck.

DSC02932.jpg

DSC09717.jpg

DSC01246.jpg

BTW Bird asked if we were going to that place where we did the conga and had a lot of fun. I said no we were not doing a character breakfast this year because we wouldn't be there long enough and we were going to spend more time in the parks. She says "Oh, cuz that was really fun and I was hoping we could do that again." GUILT. :guilty: Now what do I do. I so do not want to completely exhaust everyone on this trip. No ADR's and only one day off. Arrrgh, I am developing a headache. :headache: :headache:

i love the pictures of past trips to disney. :thumbsup2

especially the "tongue" slide ones :rotfl:

as for the character breakfast...if you really want to appease your DD couldn't you do one on your day off and then go back to the room to take a nap? Whenever we want to do soemthing like a character breakfast we always do it on our day off from the parks as to not take away from ride time. Just a thought. Or maybe as a consolation you could do a character dinner like at LTT or something like that. :confused3 that way you don't have to wake up early on your day off.

OB, do I have to send out a search party for you?

Where are you???:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter