A Fish Eating Vegetarian's Guide To The World..(UPDATED 8/28 p.3 #40!!)

Thanks for thr FDP info. For some reason, I have NEVER seen Fantasmic and was thinking about doing the package. I still don't know if I will go to the show. My six year old hates loud stuff. I did warn her about it and promised to pack ear plugs, for all of the fireworks. She loves wishes and illuminations, but she always covers her ears.

Thanks for thr FDP info. For some reason, I have NEVER seen Fantasmic and was thinking about doing the package. I still don't know if I will go to the show. My six year old hates loud stuff. I did warn her about it and promised to pack ear plugs, for all of the fireworks. She loves wishes and illuminations, but she always covers her ears.

If your 6 year old doesn't like loud shows I definitly wouldn't take her to Fantasmic. Also, it can be scary to some younger ones as well. We were sitting behind a very nice couple with two little girls around ages 5 and 8 (give or take 1 or 2 years). They were both really scared during the show and afterwards the mom turned to me and said 'this is why we don't usually take them to see this show'.

Yeah the FDP isn't really worth it to begin with. Unless they change the section that is reserved for the people who book it, I can't see us doing it again.

If your 6 year old doesn't like loud shows I definitly wouldn't take her to Fantasmic. Also, it can be scary to some younger ones as well. We were sitting behind a very nice couple with two little girls around ages 5 and 8 (give or take 1 or 2 years). They were both really scared during the show and afterwards the mom turned to me and said 'this is why we don't usually take them to see this show'.

Yeah the FDP isn't really worth it to begin with. Unless they change the section that is reserved for the people who book it, I can't see us doing it again.

I watched part of the show on UTube and that's what I was thinking. It seems a bit intense. Thanks.

Thanks so much for posting all this information.
I too am a pescatarian and feel like I am the only one in the World.
I'm so glad I'm not.

This thread has made me start to cry because
I don't feel like I really fit in to normal Society because
I don't eat beef, chicken or pork and can only eat seafood
because of Health problems.

I have a autoimmune Arthritis which is triggerd by food allergys
and I seem to allergic to beef, chicken or pork, which caused
swollen joints and pain. Since I have changed my diet I have
gotten off all of my medication and rarely get flare ups.
This condition is really hard to try to explain to everyone why
I don't want to eat meat but can still eat seafood.
I feel better now knowing there are others who eat
the way I do.:flower3:

Thanks so much for posting all this information.
I too am a pescatarian and feel like I am the only one in the World.
I'm so glad I'm not.

This thread has made me start to cry because
I don't feel like I really fit in to normal Society because
I don't eat beef, chicken or pork and can only eat seafood
because of Health problems.

I have a autoimmune Arthritis which is triggerd by food allergys
and I seem to allergic to beef, chicken or pork, which caused
swollen joints and pain. Since I have changed my diet I have
gotten off all of my medication and rarely get flare ups.
This condition is really hard to try to explain to everyone why
I don't want to eat meat but can still eat seafood.
I feel better now knowing there are others who eat
the way I do.:flower3:

Please don't cry! I know how you feel, trust me. I don't eat meat because I have IBS and meat (including chicken) brings on IBS attacks. Therefore, I only eat seafood. Some people think that I don't eat meat for animal rights and tell me 'fish are animals too'. I then have to politely explain that I have certain health restrictions that do not allow me to eat meat. It can get frustrating but the pain I save myself from not eating meat is worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter