A First Timer and An Over Planner Take On the World with a Bit of Pixie Dust

Congratulations on your engagement!!! What a great surprise!!

Really enjoying your reviews!

congratulations on your engagement - what a fantastic way to do it - big brownie points for your fiance.

Loving your reviews.

what a sweet proposal, I loved it, congratulations to you both. wonderful reviews, I can't wait for more!!! :hug:

What a cool proposal! Very out of the ordinary for him to do it at breakfast but it makes perfect sense. It's unexpected at breakfast, early in the trip so you can celebrate the rest of the time, and he did it in the CASTLE!!! Yep, he's a keeper! :goodvibes I can't watch the video because I'm at work but I'll definitely go back and do that later.

And I'm totally with you about the Dole Whip Float! Definitely one of my top 3 snack choices. Can't wait for the rest!

Congrats!!! and enjoying your reviews - looking forward to more.

Great report so far! Loved the engagement video - what a priceless memory! Looking forward to reading more popcorn::

That gave me goosebumps! What a guy for coming up with a great plan for the proposal. Congratulations to you both and keep the great reviews coming.

Congratulations! I started crying before he even proposed! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter