• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

a few Windsor Palms???

MARRAR

<font color=9999FF>Who knows what DIS addiction lu
DH,DS(15), DD(12) and I rented a 4 bedroom home w/ pool spa and game room through allstarvactionhomes in Windsor Palms ( a little more a night but it also inc. free pool heat no grill rental fees an early check in option( we land at 10am) and a credit toward rental car for 8 nights in Feb.
Anyway its our first time renting a house on our own and only our second time offsite in 10 trips. DH/DS are taking a daytrip to Daytona and we are also doing Discovery Cove- with teens and grandma(70) going and gma needing an ecv-we thought the space and breakfast,pool etc while the teens start to move-- would be good
We didn't want to chance private rental with all the posts Ive been seeing about foreclosures or trouble with ressies and gma going
We are on sun palm from what the map seems to show- in unit 8126.
Anyone stay in that unit or at least recently in another windsor palms 4 bedroom vacation home???
Also DH is an amateur bodybuilder. How is the fitness room at Windsor Palms? Anyone use that??:thanks::dogdance:

We often stay at WP. The community is quiet and small enough that you can walk from all properties to the clubhouse.

I haven't used the fitness center - never seem to have enough time when I am there! It always seems popular and has people using it.

You can find photos of the fitness center and the rest of the community here

Windsor Palms Resort

If you have any other questions, let me know.

-Kay

thanks Kay::MinnieMo
those pctures helped a lot - anyone rent through allstarvacation homes-8126 or use fitness center at windsor palms??

thanks again!!

Allstar are one of the better MCs in the area. There have been lots of disers rent through them and have been happy. I know they have high standards for the homes that they rent and will not just rent out any old home.

There are some MCs that I would run in the opposite direction from, but not Allstar.

-Kay

that's good to know . I have a friend who rented private without consulting anyone there were pictures and it looked great . It was in a nice community but the house itself was filthy thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter