a few that I made yesterday

tkme4ard

Merry Christmas!
your probably going to get sick of me :p

KIDS025.jpg

this is my baby wearing her outfit for animal kingdom it's hard to tell but the same animal print on the giraffe is on the bloomers. I don't have enough of the animal print to make her a hat so it's going to be out of the animal print.

this is a skort/tshirt I made for my 3yo. Pardon the wild look :rolleyes: the tshirt really is a regular red. I'm going to applique a heart on the shirt.

KIDS.jpg

and the 3yo's birthday dress to wear to Chef Mickey. Kinda boring .. I think I'm going to take it to the fabric store and see what I come up with. I think I'm going to buy another yard of this fabric to make bitty baby a matching outfit.

KIDS021.jpg

What an adorable little sweetheart! :)

Oops! I'm replying, scrolled down, and you've already added another pic of yet another adorable little sweetheart! :)

And you sew too! Gee, I always admire peeple who can sew - I handle a needle like a crowbar! :p

thanks! :::beaming:::::

and just because I"ve already hogged so much board space here's another picture ROFL

KIDS022.jpg

Oh, I love that dress! That is going to look very cute on the big sis - especially if you make something for the little babe in a matching fabric!

You are a very talented person! :D

We're overlapping posts :p I see on the scroll down as I'm replying that you say it's in another post (I haven't been on the boards too much lately) - I'll have to look it up.

But I must say that you are a very good at sewing and your children are beautiful. I hope you all have a wonderful trip and the oldest enjoys her birthday at Chef Mickey's. We enjoyed it immensely when we were there. :D

awww, ya make me sick. JK! Those are soo precious...wish I could sew...well, I guess I *could* I'm just too lazy.

Just darling.

Too cute! You're making me just itch to scrapbook your daughters in their matching outfits. Hope you take lots of pictures.

Beautiful children with the most adorable outfits. I love them all.

Oh! They are tooo ... cute. And your sewing is great. Wish I could sew!
Cyndi ( AKANickidahling )

Thank you for sharing your beautiful outfits and daughters! :) Have you ever thought of selling things you sew?? My niece has a side-business selling pocketbooks and bags she designs and sews. She has also done contracting work for home designers making slip covers, window treatments, etc.

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter