A Few Raglan Road Questions...

Condorman

& Laser Lady
1.) Do they charge the admission fee to Pleasure Island even if you have an ADR? Or do you tell them you have an ADR and they let you pass?

2.) The clubs are open until 1-2:00 am. How late is RR open? We wanted to make an ADR at 9:30-10pm. Is that too late to order off the full menu? Does RR go into music/party mode at that time?

Thanks in advance!

1.) Do they charge the admission fee to Pleasure Island even if you have an ADR? Or do you tell them you have an ADR and they let you pass?

2.) The clubs are open until 1-2:00 am. How late is RR open? We wanted to make an ADR at 9:30-10pm. Is that too late to order off the full menu? Does RR go into music/party mode at that time?

Thanks in advance!

You no longer have to pay to get into Pleasure Island - you can walk about freely. I'm not sure how late raglan road is open tho - hope that helps!

We enjoyed RR at Christmas last year. You do not have to pay anything to enter the area. I think they may be open until 11:00, but I am sure it has to do with the season and attendance. BTW love the fish.

Thanks in advance!

1. No admission fee to Pleasure Island to go to Raglan Road

2. Not sure how late they're open but we had 8:30 dinner ressies back in Nov, were able to order from the full menu. The band starts playing around 9:00 I believe every night except Sun (they have a piano player then I think). Not a wild party mode but definately loud pub mode. The band was AWESOME and they have a step dancer who comes out about every thirty minutes and dances on top of a table.

We loved it here. The food was really good too. :)

I have an ADR for RR in Sept, but I did find that they have a website, complete with performance info, hours & menu's too! You can even use a link from the website to book thru opentable.com which has more availability than WDW ADR's.

The band starts about 9 so every time I've been we made our ADR for 9:15-9:30. Last time we were there (Jan) we left at about 11 and the restaurant was in full swing it seemed, though the band was about to take a break. Anyway, here's their hours from the website (you can even make your ADR online!)

Lunch Served 11:00am to 3:00pm.
Dinner Served 3:00pm to 11:00pm.
Bar Menu Served 11:00pm to 2:00am.
Live Entertainment starts at 9:00pm to 2:00am, with our Irish band and Irish dancer, who perform 7 nights a week.

In my experience, they shut down at 1am, at least on weeknights, and this was during lighter times of the year, so they might go later when things are busy.

GB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter