A few questions...

MickeysFavouriteGirl

DIS Veteran
Hi all, not been on here in a while! Due to go back soon, cannot wait!!! Could someone help me with some questions?

Security - what can we expect now? We've not been since the Paris attacks

Are tsum tsums available in the shops?

I can't remember if I saw it on here whilst lurking but I think I saw a Disneyland "adult" colour in item - does anyone know the price and where they are on sale?

Is afternoon tea still served in Cafe Fantasia?

Ummm I think that's it for now!

Im not sure about security as i havent been yet but i have head all hotels have luggage scans and metal detectors now, and all entrances and exits of the park and disney village also have this - but again i cant confirm it.

there are Tsum Tsum available in various stores int he park and village :)

im not sure about Disneyland colouring books for adults, but i do know you can get Disney Adult colouring books... they are on amazon.

No idea about Cafe Fantasia im afraid.

There's a Disneyland Paris Poster for colouring. I THINK I saw it online when someone posted pictures that it was €12.99? But don't quote me on that! lol

Cafe Fantasia do cake and tea and cocktails...but not sure if it's an actual 'afternoon tea' as a package if you see what I mean. Someone else may be able to help on that.

C x

Thanks both! Beyond excited!!

We had "afternoon tea" at CF in 2014 - Mickey waffles - they were amazing! Definitely doing that again :) Also definitely getting the colour poster if I can find it! Really pleased the security is tight and great news re tsum tsums! Do they do any special DLP ones?

Pretty sure the mickey waffles have disappeared. :( I had them back in Easter 2014 but think they've gone since then?! Again, someone else can probably confirm!

C x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter