• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A few questions ....

nlginny

Mouseketeer
We are planning to do us/IOA two days in a row July 6 and 7th which is a Monday and Tuesday with out park to park. What will lines be like? Should we get express pass? We r only interested in kids rides. And shows. And does express pass cover all rides in both parks?

Check out the website Orlando Informer, they have answers to all your questions. Was really helpful in planning for our first visit a few weeks ago. We found as a family with kids aged 8 & 6 we were able to do most attractions in each park in one day starting early with rope drop arrival. We did not have express pass either, crowds were predicted to be low and weren't a problem but I suspect it will be a different story in July.

Lines will be long, but if you get an early start, you should be able to do most of the kid rides in a day - but depends on what you mean as kids rides? Even the rides in Seuss land can have long waits (30-45 minutes or more) . Make sure to do the Harry Potter and Despicable Me rides early.

July means long long lines and very hot humid weather.express pass covers everything EXCEPT: Pteranodon Flyers, Kang and Kodas Twirl and hurl , Harry Potter Gringotts, Harry Potter Forbidden Journey , Ollivanders wand show..
You can check out the prices on Universals website for the express passes.The price of them goes up with projected crowd levels ( and yes the price can go up between now and then).The higher the price, the more crowded it will be .
If you are going to skip the express passes, I recommend using the website mentioned by the PP and coming up with some sort of plan

Yup, lines will be very long. You can purchase the express pass inside the parks after you decide if you really want it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter