A Few Questions

flowergirl45

Mouseketeer
Hi everybody! I am spending a few days (Feb 20 evening through Feb 24 morning) at Universal Studios next week after a work conference ends. Have only been once to see the Harry Potter area, a couple of years ago. I have a few questions for all of you experts!

MardiGras is apparently going on - worth it to see the parade? I read there is a kid's viewing area, and also that beads are given away. Am I correct in concluding that the adult parade viewing areas get a little "rowdy"? Are beads "earned" the same way they are in New Orleans? Hard for this Disney girl to believe, but hey, my curiousity is aroused! :rotfl:

Pizza - do any Universal restaurants serve pizza similar to Epcot's Via Napoli? Love that kind.

I'm staying at the Royal Pacific Hotel - will the express pass work for the parade too? If not, any suggestions where to find a place to watch the parade from? I don't mind holding a spot for an hour or so (and I'll be solo), but would prefer to have a place to SIT not STAND to hold it. Once the parade starts I don't mind standing. :)

Of the dates I mentioned, does the parade only run once, on Feb 23?

Of course, if you have any other words of wisdom, they would be appreciated!

thanks so much!

We love the pizza at Sal's Deli over at Portofino Bay Hotel.

Lol, no beads are not "earned" at Universal. It is a family friendly parade.

Express doesn't work for the parade. There are many good areas to watch. We like to watch over by the Horror Make Up Show. Others will come along with their favorite places.

In new Orleans beads are only earned that way on bourbon in the heart of the French quarter. Outside of that they are thrown from the floats. You just have to hold your arms up and scream "hey"

Don`t know about Epcot Pizza.......but we love Louie`s pizza in the studios, just counter service but very moreish :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter