A few questions from a first timer x

Lindleyb

Earning My Ears
Hi there were heading to disney for October/November Halloween time and staying at the animal kingdom in a standard room. I have 2 questions really. First one is can you buy food and take it into your hotel room? My daughter eats little and often so we want to grab some stuff from a supermarket to keep in our bag for the parks during the day so that we done waste our dining credits. The second question is does anybody know if any if the standard rooms have a balcony? We get a little claustrophobic and a balcony would help that. Thanks in advance for any replies x

Yes you can absolutely bring your own food into your hotel room. You can even have groceries delivered to your resort.

Also, yes, standard rooms at AKL have balconies.

Happy Planning.

We did the same thing when my daughter was younger. Made things easier for us while visiting our favorite mouse.

You definitely can bring your own food. We ordered groceries and snacks from Garden Grocer in Orlando. They will deliver to your hotel room and most hotels will store your perishables in the fridge for you until you check in. Just pre order and prebook the delivery time of the groceries. A bonus if you have a small fridge in your room. We had cereal and fruit in the mornings before we headed out to the parks. We also ordered a whole case of bottle water. We bring a few bottles with us to the parks to save on costs. www.gardengrocer.com
Have fun!

We used them and it was great for snacks and breakfast. The prices really weren't that bad considering they delivered it,also they will store it for you in a fridge at the service desk at your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter