A few questions as our trip approaches...

partofyourworld710

Earning My Ears
So, my first trip to DL is swiftly approaching :cool1:. First: I am staying at the Sheraton Anaheim Hotel. I was wondering if anyone has stayed here before, and how far it is from property. I know there is a shuttle to the parks every half hour, but I was wondering how the walk to the parks was. Second: What is the deal with Fantasmic? It isn't mentioned on the official Disneyland schedule, but I haven't seen anything that says it's closed for renovation. Can anyone clear this situation up?:confused3 ps. we will be in the parks feb 21st-24th. Thanks!!!!!!

I think the Sheraton with its own shuttle is a mile away. There is a sheraton Park that's a 10-15 minute walk but I don't think it has it's own shuttle, just ART.

Fantasmic is under refurb until March 2. Partially because the Columbia is under refurb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter