• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A few questions about making reservations...

emmabemmainc

DIS Veteran
My day to make my reservations is tomorrow. I am staying onsite, so I am +10. If I make them online, once I sign in, will it automatically let me do the +10?

Also, when I go to My Disney Experience on my phone, it is one day behind. Online you can make reservations up until 11/2, but on my phone, it only lets you make them up until 11/1. I was planning on doing them on my phone, but I guess I won't be able to.

I guess I'm just getting nervous. :yay:

My day to make my reservations is tomorrow. I am staying onsite, so I am +10. If I make them online, once I sign in, will it automatically let me do the +10?

Also, when I go to My Disney Experience on my phone, it is one day behind. Online you can make reservations up until 11/2, but on my phone, it only lets you make them up until 11/1. I was planning on doing them on my phone, but I guess I won't be able to.

I guess I'm just getting nervous. :yay:

answer to #1 - Yes - you will get to make them for the whole trip as long as you are onsite

answer to #2 - i made mine online on my laptop, so i don't know. sorry!!

I understand being nervous!! I think ADR's and FP+ are the most nail biting part of this!

answer to #1 - Yes - you will get to make them for the whole trip as long as you are onsite

answer to #2 - i made mine online on my laptop, so i don't know. sorry!!

I understand being nervous!! I think ADR's and FP+ are the most nail biting part of this!

You can't make them for your whole trip if your trip is longer than 10 days

I had no problems making mine Monday from my phone at 6 am - I had the phone for CRT and the laptop for BOG, both at the 8th and 9th days of my trip (and I got both for a party of 9!)

I had no problems making mine Monday from my phone at 6 am - I had the phone for CRT and the laptop for BOG, both at the 8th and 9th days of my trip (and I got both for a party of 9!)
This is my plan, too. I want to use my laptop and iPad. You didn't have any troubles using 2 devices? My window opens next week and I'm getting nervous!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter