• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A few pics of my sweet granddaughter!

luvflorida

DIS Veteran
I've enjoyed sharing pics of my sweet grandson over the past two years (as many of you know ;)) and as many of you also know, we now have a precious granddaughter.:lovestruc I just wanted to share a few recent pics of her.:)

DSC_0908.jpg

DSC_0911.jpg

DSC_0914.jpg

DSC_0960.jpg

She is almost four months old and growing so fast! Both of our grandkids bring us so much love, joy and fun!!

She's beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I have a 2 1/2 yr old grandson and 14 month old grandaughter, they are such a joy in my life.
I have said many times the title of Grandmother is by far my very favorite!!!!!

She is totally cute! :lovestruc

I think that is wonderful that you have such a great love for your grandchildren! :)

Thanks for sharing, she is so so cute!

Oh is she cute!!! Your grandson is adorable also

Awww, you're so blessed LF, what a sweet precious little princess:. Hope Carter is enjoying his little sister. :lovestruc

We've had our 2 youngest grands with us past few days, ages 3 princess: & 5 pirate:. They left this morn for home in N.C., we're sure going to miss them. :hug:

Being a grandparent is a love like no other! :love:

Oh how very adorable!

And is that a little froggy on her tushy? I love that little outfit, it is VERY cute!

I usually don't care for kids' clothes that have pictures or words on the "tushy", but I thought this outfit was adorable.:) It's the Princess and the Frog. You can't see it in the photo, but there is a picture of a little princess embroidered on the front of the outfit near the bottom of the left leg.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter