A few more questions...

emhinds

Earning My Ears
I am a frequent cruiser, but never on Disney. It will be the first cruise for my dh and ds (age 2). A couple of questions...

1) Are beach towels readily available on deck and for shore excursions, or should we try to bring some from home.

2) We are driving, is it clearly marked where to bring luggage when you get to the port (I have always flown in before...)

Thanks!;)

Yup you are all set with towels so don't waste the packing space! And second when you park your car DCL takes over and lets you know where everything should go. (you'll leave them outside, to be scanned and put in your stateroom later that afternoon) So pack a second "carry on" bag that has essential until you can get to your stateroom, ie, bathing suits, camera, etc.

There are bins filled with towels. Grab as many and you desire. Never saw them run short. In fact at Castaway Cay you will see the CMs throughtout the day folding fresh towels to restock the bins.

Once you arrive at the port you will be directed to the Drop Off Area. Its not really marked but there will be plenty of burly porters with suitcase dollies. These aren't your airport type porters. Most where body building types in shortsand muscle shirts (LOL) You can't miss the area.

I am a frequent cruiser, but never on Disney. It will be the first cruise for my dh and ds (age 2). A couple of questions...

1) Are beach towels readily available on deck and for shore excursions, or should we try to bring some from home.

2) We are driving, is it clearly marked where to bring luggage when you get to the port (I have always flown in before...)

Thanks!;)

Not at all trying to sound rude but is there any cruiseline where you need to bring towels from home? Besides Disney, we've cruised Carnival and Royal Caribbean. I can't imagine...:confused3

No, but I have sailed Celebrity, Carnival, RCCL and the QE2...and on some, the towels are not always plentiful...particularly for shore excursions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter