A few last minute checks

newlittleminnie

DIS Veteran
First time in Paris so just wanted to check a few things. Sorry if these are repeat questions but I wanted to make sure I got up to date information (I have a habit of reading old threads that may be out of date lol)

We booked VEA transfers from CDG as we got a good deal from the TA.
Am I right in remembering that the VEA departure point is located at terminal 2F?
Is this easy to find in the airport, signposted etc?

When we booked we were told rooms will be available from 3pm, can we check in before this and leave our luggage at the hotel if our room isn't ready?
Our flight lands at 11:10am - how long should we expect it to take us with collecting luggage, then using the VEA etc before we reach the hotel?

We also have tickets for the Halloween party on the 31st, what time does the party actually start and finish?

Our flight back to England leaves CDG at 18:20, what time would you advise we get a return shuttle?

Sorry for so many questions I'm just a bit of a nervous traveller so like to have as much info as possible before we go.

First time in Paris so just wanted to check a few things. Sorry if these are repeat questions but I wanted to make sure I got up to date information (I have a habit of reading old threads that may be out of date lol)

We booked VEA transfers from CDG as we got a good deal from the TA.
Am I right in remembering that the VEA departure point is located at terminal 2F?
Is this easy to find in the airport, signposted etc? I haven't used it myself and can't help with which terminal but I do remember seeing VEA signs when I was at CDG so it is clearly signposted.

When we booked we were told rooms will be available from 3pm, can we check in before this and leave our luggage at the hotel if our room isn't ready?Yes
Our flight lands at 11:10am - how long should we expect it to take us with collecting luggage, then using the VEA etc before we reach the hotel? Not sure how often the VEA goes, I would say hopefully you'll be at your hotel within a couple of hours.

We also have tickets for the Halloween party on the 31st, what time does the party actually start and finish?

Our flight back to England leaves CDG at 18:20, what time would you advise we get a return shuttle? Did you mean the VEA or a private shuttle?

Sorry for so many questions I'm just a bit of a nervous traveller so like to have as much info as possible before we go.

I've answered what I can in red, hope it helps a little. :)

Thank you for your replies, they do help :) in my last question I was referring to the VEA shuttle.

I also wondered, the mornings where the park is open early for resort guests, how do they know we are resort guests? Am I being silly in that the layout of the park only allows for resort guests to enter then? Or do we need some kind of proof with us?

newlittleminnie said:
Thank you for your replies, they do help :) in my last question I was referring to the VEA shuttle.

I also wondered, the mornings where the park is open early for resort guests, how do they know we are resort guests? Am I being silly in that the layout of the park only allows for resort guests to enter then? Or do we need some kind of proof with us?

When you stsy onsite(Santa Fe and upwards, not associated hotels) you are issued with a hotel "easy pass" which has your name and hotel name on it. You need to show this at the turn styles (you enter via the ones on the far right by the Disneyland Hotel and guest service) with your ticket, or just an AP (its not strictly for resort guests) for early entry. From there you are free to wander, unless its roped off as these areas will open at normal park opening time (10am).

When you stsy onsite(Santa Fe and upwards, not associated hotels) you are issued with a hotel "easy pass" which has your name and hotel name on it. You need to show this at the turn styles (you enter via the ones on the far right by the Disneyland Hotel and guest service) with your ticket, or just an AP (its not strictly for resort guests) for early entry. From there you are free to wander, unless its roped off as these areas will open at normal park opening time (10am).

Thank you that's good to know :)

Having a bit of a last minute panic now. We're planning to get on the VEA bus to return to the airport at the Disneyland hotel as we would like to see that hotel anyway. But what if we turn up to get on the bus and it gets full? Will they provide more than one bus or is it a case of once the bus is full you just have to wait for the next one?

Sorry, I've never caught the VEA so can't help with whether there are busier times of the day than others but looking at the timetable I'd say it's afternoon as the buses are scheduled more frequently then.

Here's the link to the timetable, it recommends
NOTE : For your return journey, we recommend that you schedule your shuttle departure at least 2:30 before check in at Roissy CDG airport.

Perhaps work out which shuttle that would be for you and then take the one before it? Personally I'd much rather be sat waiting at the airport for an extra hour rather than sat in traffic panicking that I might miss my flight although if you're getting on at the Disneyland Hotel there shouldn't be a problem as it appears to be first pick-up.

newlittleminnie said:
Having a bit of a last minute panic now. We're planning to get on the VEA bus to return to the airport at the Disneyland hotel as we would like to see that hotel anyway. But what if we turn up to get on the bus and it gets full? Will they provide more than one bus or is it a case of once the bus is full you just have to wait for the next one?

The Disneyland hotel is the first pickup spot for the airport bound Vea so you should have no problem getting on there. Enjoy your trip

newlittleminnie said:

The Disneyland hotel is the first pickup spot for the airport bound Vea so you should have no problem getting on there. Enjoy your trip!

Sorry, I've never caught the VEA so can't help with whether there are busier times of the day than others but looking at the timetable I'd say it's afternoon as the buses are scheduled more frequently then. Here's the link to the timetable, it recommends NOTE : For your return journey, we recommend that you schedule your shuttle departure at least 2:30 before check in at Roissy CDG airport. Perhaps work out which shuttle that would be for you and then take the one before it? Personally I'd much rather be sat waiting at the airport for an extra hour rather than sat in traffic panicking that I might miss my flight although if you're getting on at the Disneyland Hotel there shouldn't be a problem as it appears to be first pick-up.
The Disneyland hotel is the first pickup spot for the airport bound Vea so you should have no problem getting on there. Enjoy your trip!

Thank you both for your replies!

I'm a very nervous traveller and I always find myself panicking about the smallest details :/ it's nice to have my mind put at ease :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter