A Few HNY Questions

Donzy84

Mouseketeer
Morning everyone!

I wondered if someone whose been to HNY could give me some answers...

- Does anyone know what time the pool and gym open and close.... (lol Hubby thinks he'll have time for a workout!!!)

- We were planning on doing what Ms Poppin did on her trip and go into the park for 8am and then head back for breakie just wondered if its do'able with an 18mth old??? or is it too far...

- Has anyone eaten in Manhatten restaurant? Its our 1st anniversary on the saturday we're away and wondered if that would be a good place to eat?

- Also do they do a baby listening service if we're eating in the hotel? Not really keen on the thought of a baby sitter and I reckon the price would rule it out anyway.

As always thanks for all your help and advice i'll make sure I put a massive TR on here when I get back :lovestruc

When I stayed there a few years back the pool stayed open till about 10pm, not sure if this has changed. Word of warning the gym isn't massive, if I remember correctly there was a bike, rower & a couple of weight machines

High, it's about a 10 minute walk from the hotel to bag check - if that. I presume you'll have your lo in a buggy? You need to walk through Disney Village, and before 8am it's quite. On the way back to your hotel, most people will be going into the park, so again, it's a bit quieter. You'll probably feel that after about an hour of EMH you'll be ready to go back for breakfast.
We took some cereal bars, and the kids munched on them until we got back.

The pool was open from 3pm - 10pm whilst we were there. I've just checked the hotel information leaflet I have, and there is no mention of times of opening for the pool or gym on there - possibly because it changes in high season? It does state that the tennis courts are open from 7am - 10pm.

Can't find any information about a baby listening service on the leaflet.

I read on another thread that one of the NY restaurants is closed for refurbishment at the moment - it might not affect you. We didn't have dinner in the Manhattan so can't help with that. There is a room service menu though if you don't manage to get a sitter/listening service.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter