• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A few Haunted Mansion pictures

saturndb

I'm Dave and I approved this Post.
just got back from " the world" a few days ago and tried out my new Zhonngy master 50mm .95 manual lens, along with my Sony a7s. I must admit, I was out of practice doing manual focusing. Though I think i did pretty well.DSC02947.jpgDSC04121.jpgDSC04122.jpgDSC04264.jpgDSC04514.jpgDSC04574.jpgDSC04605.jpgDSC04815.jpgDSC03319.jpgDSC03672.jpg

I keep thinking about getting one of those 0.95 lenses (for micro 4:3), your post shows how useful they can be. :)

i found that lens to be very fun to use and at.95 you can really do shallow depth of field. I was thinking of posting some of my images from Star Wars Launch bay that really shows what shallow depth of field can be done with that lens.

I need to check that when I get back. I can tell you it was on the higher side. I have a Sony A7s and I want to say it was around 30-50,000 ISO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter