A Few Disney Quest questions

rudetreehill

Mouseketeer
Hey, gang!

Getting increasingly psyched for our trip in early January. Since our package included free admission to Disney Quest (not as part of our tickets package, but just thrown in with the other vouchers for the trip, which shocked me... never had that included before), I'm probably going to head over there one day for a while. I haven't been in YEARS, and have a few questions:

1) Do they still have classic video games and pinball machines? That's a huge draw for me as I love playing pinball machines and never really get the chance to. Last time I was there, they had an area with pinball machines and then games like Centipede, Space Invaders, lots of fun, classic stuff.

2) For people who've done both, what's the difference between Virtual Space Mountain and the Epcot attraction, Sum Of All Fears?

3) Am I right that going mid-day during the week would probably be a good time? (I want to avoid making the mistake of going on a rainy day, when everybody and their brother and said brother's sister's grandfather's children go!)

Thanks, as always!

Richard/Tralfie

1. Yes
2. It has been a while but from what I can remember there were more options on VSM and I thought the ride simulator was better in VSM over SOAF.
3. Sounds like a good plan. My experience is that it gets busier in the afternoon and evening.

2) For people who've done both, what's the difference between Virtual Space Mountain and the Epcot attraction, Sum Of All Fears?

3) Am I right that going mid-day during the week would probably be a good time? (I want to avoid making the mistake of going on a rainy day, when everybody and their brother and said brother's sister's grandfather's children go!)

Thanks, as always!

Richard/Tralfie

2. It a completely different ride vehicle so it will be a different ride. SoaF is at the end of an arm. In VSM you are in a large hockey puck spinning and tilting back and forth on its side.

3. First thing would even be better. Mid afternoon is when everyone is leaving the parks for a mid day break and the AC at DQ could be a draw.

I have always heard DQ is busiest.

• starting in the afternoon
  • on the weekends
  • when its raining

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter