• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A few concierge questions

Lorraine

Mouseketeer
We are lucky enough to be sailing in the Walt suite in the dream in the summer. It’s been a (long) while since we were last able to travel in the Walt suite (magic) and wonder what (if any perks were still given if anyone has travelled recently

We had unlimited internet- is that still a thing?

We were able to have palo in the room - handy when there are under 18s in your group - also from the main dining room - although on a 4 night we are probably not going to want to miss one

Do you get Micky ice creams in the freezer?

Can you still have hot breakfast delivered to your room?

Can you request what soft drinks are in The fridge?

Does the wine/beer fridge come with anything or is it for what you take on board with you (my guess).

Also do the kids still get fed in the kids club at lunch time? - I think that stopped during Covid.

Do they pick kids up from the dining room after dinner?

Any other perks or hints and tips very much appreciated

Lorraine

Also do the kids still get fed in the kids club at lunch time? - I think that stopped during Covid.

Do they pick kids up from the dining room after dinner?
These 2 had nothing to do with Concierge. And you are correct, neither of the above has resumed since covid.

Thanks - good to know. yes aware it wasn’t a concierge thing but didn’t want to post a second post. Thanks again

We are traveling concierge in Sept in the Fantasy, not the Walt suite (I wish) but still super excited, and I can answer a couple of these. I spoke with shoreside last week and we are able to request the sodas/juices we'd like to our room fridge. We are also able to order meals from the main dining rooms, from what I understand, including breakfast. I'm pretty sure that your suite does have access to Palo being delivered to your room. Finally, we watched a YouTube video recently of the suites and I'm pretty sure that it was the Walt suite they were showing and there were Mickey Bars in the freezer.

Of all the things that are for concierge guests, yes, they are still doing all of them. The ice cream bars and sodas, just request them when your window opens for you to send the email to the concierge team. And yes, you can order from the restaurants to your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter