A few concierge questions

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by lulucornbread, May 11, 2014.

1. lulucornbread

lulucornbread Mouseketeer

Can you watch the pirate fireworks from the Concierge sun deck? It never seems crowded!

The private character meet & greet - does this only happen once per cruise? Do you know when its scheduled?

Should I expect the onshore concierge to contact me before the cruise or do I just call them when I need something?

2. Namsupak

Namsupak DIS Veteran

Unfortunately you do not really get any good view from the sun deck. You can sometimes get a little view from your balcony.

The private meet and greet is once a cruise unless you are on something like a 2 week cruise, then you will get 2 meet and greets, with different characters. The characters are random. We have had Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Lilo and Stitch, we have had face characters a few times such as Belle in her blue apron outfit, and I believe we had Alice once.

The shoreside concierge contacts you about 5-7 days prior to the booking window. If they don't then contact them at DCL Shoreside concierge 1 (866) 784-1654 they are always nice and can answer your questions.

3. calker

calker Mouseketeer

People were sitting/standing on deck 12 in front of the bar area. They had a nice view. But the sun deck walls are too high and the view would be cut off.

4. TheHippie524

TheHippie524 I love the Magic & Wonder of Dreaming up another F

I hope you have a FANTASTIC time!!! :banana: