CLOTHES (either gender can wear):
Herbie helmet
Herbie shoes
Herbie pants
Mission space green shoes
mission space green helmet
PIN:
Tia's Voodoo Doll Pin

Now to the bad part, I have no set price for each item. I do not want shopping sprees so no need to ask. I'm not a big magic fan. The only clothes I am interested in is girls herbie jacket and complete black mansion. I'm not interested in anything that has come out since mid June 07. Now what does interest me...hmm good question..lol. I like christmas/holiday item (stack of presents, mickey tree, wreaths, maybe candycanes, maybe santa seats and maybe toontown fireplaces. I am building 3 different rides so I can use LOTS of alice and yeti pieces, now water pieces I do not need up, downs or starters. I am not interested in any space rides pieces at this time. I'm not trying to be difficult or mean, but if you offer ride pieces it would need to be ALOT! now pure credits always work too..hehe

My dream wish list:
Tron teleporters, Train teleportals, certain room codes (I would need code first before items exchanged-anything in code form would need to exchanged first), any and all dream items!! Hey a girl can dream :)

Ok enough from me, now make your offers and I'll let you know what I think of them. No PM offers please. Please don't ask me what I want for this or that, I won't answer those questions. I have listed what I have for trade, now you offer on what item/s you are interested in. I will only accept the best offer that suits my interest and or needs.

Thank you in advance and good luck with your offers,
Alonelymom

I offer 12 straight Everest ride pieces, 1 toontown fireplace, 1 candy bench, and 4 short Alice hedges for Herbie shoes. Let me know what you think, and I can possibly add :) Thank you for considering!!

Hi Mizbubble,

Thanks for the offer, but I am going to pass. I think the shoes are worth more.

Sorry

Don't worry about it. I think I'm going to hold off on selling them anyways. The offers just aren't worth it.

If someone has a offer to knock my socks off let me know :)

For your Herbie Helmet, Pants and Shoes I'll offer:
5x Green Candy Canes
3x Magenta Candy Canes
3x Sets of Train Teleporters
1x Stack of Presents

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter