A famous crime report

Well, Jenny, I would probably do it on OJ, as he is a very interesting character indeed. :)

Just because you don't like one area doesn't mean you can generalize the entire south east as a "hell hole". And Florida is not the south. :sad2:

I don't like MANY areas of the south.

I do admit to being quite extreme with that post. I apoligize for the offence. The whole south is not one big hell-hole.

I do like a few parts of the south, though (Charleston)

Yahh I guess thats what I ment. lol

Try Jeffery Dahmer or Charlie Mason or John Wayne Gacy. Crazy scary serial killers. Pretty interesting, we watched a tape about them in Ap Psych, kind of weird and really gross though too.

ahh! he lived in the same neighborhood as my dad and my friends mom. Gacy used to buy her mom, brother and other kids in the nieghborhood ice cream. my uncle used to be a bouncer at a club that gacy would often go too, he would see him alot.. :scared:

to be somewhat on topic, maybe do the zodiac murders.. i think they mostly took place in OK. im not 100% but they made a movie about it and jake gylenhall.

Umm...sorry but since when is Virginia the south?

Yeah...hmmm OJ huh... In this class we got into this whole heated discussion about if he was guilty or not.

We watched this movie in Civics about this 14 year old little Black boy named Emmitt Till. He was murdered when he talked to a white woman in a store. He was found in a river, 3 days later, horribly decomposed. The two men suspects were tried but of course were found innocent. 4 months later they sold a story for 4000$ to a magazine saying how they would have killed the boy, if they done it...

Sound familiar?

Anyway, then my dad just said something about the Charles Manson murders...
So many choices. But I think I've picked Elizabeth Short..not quite sure yet.:confused3

Okay so it's technically south...but not in the southern part of the united states.

Hmmmm...weird...And Florida is in the south but not in the south?

??? Very odd...

I highly recommend researching hate crimes, as they are by far the most ill-recognized crimes, as well as least understood. In addtion, they lead to further philisophical discussion over races and why people do things.

In my state, there is a larger problem with hate crimes to and from Hispanics; howevere, across the nation most recent, hate crimes have been highest against gays, muslims, jews, whites, and blacks, respectively.

I know you may have already picked your topic, but if you are interested, here are some good sites to help your research.

www.adc.org
www.adj.org
www.adl.org
www.facing.org
www.glsen.org
www.thetaskforce.org
www.pplag.org

Lizzie Borden
The Hearst magazine heir who was kidnapped as a child and brainwashed to the point where she was robbing banks with her kidnappers and i believe fell in love with one of them? I can't think of her first name at the moment.

i think her name was patty hearst

Oh JonBenet!!!

It defantly doesn't have to be a hate crime. I probably won't do a hate crime, they're harder to explain..and yeah I watched a movie about JonBenet it was horrible...

I might do her...:confused3

No, but that's the case with a lot of cases...

Like the Black Dahlia...

sad really...I mean she wsa just a little girl...

Some pictures of ramsey are just creepy. I don't think kids should do pagents. She looks so plastic in most of the pictures that are left of her.

jonben-5.jpg
She looks like a little adult. Not like how a child should look.

Yes and she was only 6 or 7. Lets leave the pageant making up to the adults. We should let the kids be kids becasue when you grow up, there's no turning back. Childhood is so innocent and her parents made her look like a 25 year old.

:sad2:

Jonbenet:
JONBENET.jpg

Elizabeth Short:
thbeth.jpg

Those are the two choices I'm torn between. They're both very interesting. Both are tragic and savage. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter