A family of pirates take on the DDP! Updated F&W 10/30

Too bad the pancakes were too chunky with macadamia nuts, Lacey. I was thinking of ordering it too but I seem to come across the "too much nuts" comments in The pancake reviews.

Yum......
I know. I shouldn't read dining reviews. Even when I'm not hungry they make me hungry :confused3
Big Kahuna:love: I could eat that breakfast any time of day.
They loved it!
My DH and I are staying in a Garden View room at the BC next month and can't wait! Your pictures look great - you have such a cute family!

I've read a couple reviews where people who have been defeated by the nut pancakes in the past have just adored plain pancakes with the butter/pineapple. That seems to go over much better.
Ah, thank you! You and DH will love BC!
We will be returning to Kona for breakfast and lunch next year. I too want to try those macadamia nut pancakes. We stayed at the Poly last year and it was great although we won't be running back. Here we come BC!
I want to stay at the Poly. Actually, I would love to try them all someday! My kids have now stated, BC only though - OOPS!
Too bad the pancakes were too chunky with macadamia nuts, Lacey. I was thinking of ordering it too but I seem to come across the "too much nuts" comments in The pancake reviews.
I like macadamia nuts but I totally underestimated how many would be in those pancakes. The nuts make the pancakes feel really heavy. They taste good, don't get me wrong. But honestly, one plate full for the whole table to have a couple bites each would be better.

Day Two Continued....

So we finally made it to MK. It was hot out already but we were excited to walk down Main Street for the first time this trip. There is just something special about walking toward that castle! :wizard:

We always go left when we enter MK. But today, the kids wanted to get fast passes for Space Mountain before we did anything else. So we headed right. Of course we stopped for a few pictures along the way. I can't post any of those because I haven't ordered my cd yet but I will try and get some added later.

The park wasn't too crowded. We picked up fast passes for SM and decided to jump in the standby line.

39930400005.jpg

Then we hit Buzz and then back to SM to use our FPs. I know this is a dining review but I can't resist throwing in some other park info :wizard:

After our second SM ride, everyone was thirsty so we hit up one of the stands for some ice water. Dh spotted Mickey pretzels and decided we had to have one of those too! It was yummy but sorry no pics! Anyone know why the pretzels taste better when they are shaped like Mickey :confused3 :laughing:

We headed into the new Fantasyland hoping to ride Dumbo but the line was too long. We did walk through the circus tent souvenier shop and looked around a bit. I love the way the snacks are set up. All of the baked goods are in glass display cases - chocolate covered fruit, character shaped apples, cupcakes, etc. It looks beautiful. We weren't hungry yet so we didn't get anything. We then did a quick ride on the tea cups and weathered a storm before heading over to Peter Pan.

After Peter Pan, we were starting to think about lunch. I had a 2:30 ADR for LTT but everyone had decided before the trip that they probably wanted counter service instead. However, given that I had a very sweet breakfast, I was ready for something a little more. Plus, we had never been to LTT and I wanted to try it. We were planning to head back to the resort after lunch to swim for a while and we didn't have dinner ADRs so I knew it would be QS for dinner. DH always let's me make the call on where to eat :love: so we did some arm twisting of the kids and said, we were going to keep our ADR. We had just enough time for a ride on BTMRR and then checked in for our lunch.

LTT was really backed up! They were at least 30 minutes behind schedule. But there is a nice covered front porch outside on which to wait. Dh and dd13 stayed inside to listen for our name while I went outside with the younger two. As a side note, when you check in, they take your name and state. So when your table is ready, they say "Smith party from the Colony of Virginia, your table is now ready." I thought this was adorable and just another way Disney does such an awesome job with theming!

Once we were seated, our waitress came over and took drink orders. I think the kids had water and dh and I had diet cokes. DS asked me if I would split the pot roast with him. DD8 of course didn't want to order of the kids' menu :rolleyes: But DD13 wanted to split the Bacon Cheeseburger with her so that's what they ordered. Dh ordered the Pilgrim's Feast.

Angus Chuck Cheeseburger - topped with Bacon and Cheddar or Mushrooms and Provolone served with fresh Fruit or Tavern Fries - $13.99 (split by dds)

IMG_8880.jpg

The girls said this was a good burger. They cleaned their plates so I guess they liked it. I didn't try it because well, it was a burger and fries LOL.

Pilgrim's Feast - Traditional roast turkey and herb bread dressing, mashed potatoes and a garden vegetable. - $15.99
IMG_8881.jpg

This was Dh's meal. But he let me taste it! Let me just say, I would have NEVER booked LTT for dinner given that it is served family style and you can't pick what you order. However, after trying this, I might have changed my mind. This was GOOD. The turkey was juicy and flavorful. It definitely was cooked with some herbs. The gravy was seasoned well and added great flavor to the stuffing. The stuffing wasn't anything special but it was good especially with the gravy. I loved the green beans. They were crisp and garlicky!

New England Pot Roast...Tavern Keeper's Favorite - Braised beef in a Cabernet wine and mushroom sauce served with mashed potatoes and garden vegetables. - $17.99
IMG_8879.jpg

Ok, so I raved about the turkey and now I have to rave about the pot roast. YUMMMM. The meat was tender and not fatty. The gravy/sauce was delicious with just a hint of wine flavor. The mashed potatoes were creamy and the perfect accompaniment to the roast. The veggies were good too but I would have liked more mushrooms. I would most definitely order this again. :love:

We had plenty of food using 3 adult credits between the five of us. Especially considering we still had 3 desserts coming. So on to dessert. DD13 really wanted:

Martha Washington's Cake - a slice of rich chocolate cake, layered with a liberating chocolate coffee icing $7.99
IMG_8883.jpg

DD loved this. Dh helped her eat it. I am pretty sure that is whipped cream and not ice cream on the side. I tasted this and it was good. It was very chocolatey and I couldn't taste coffee in the icing. But quite frankly, I was barely paying attention because my focus was on this:

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake - vanilla cake with a gooey toffee filling, vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce $7.49

IMG_8882.jpg

We ordered two of these. And its a good thing we did....Everything you have read about the deliciousness of this dessert here on the DIS is true. Holy cow this was good! Warm cake that reminded me of the texture of a cookie bar - you know that toll house recipe that you spread into a jelly roll pan instead of spoon into individual cookies? But it was soft like it came out of the oven just before it was done all of the way. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't doughy or underdone. Just that perfect texture that I think you only get when a cookie first comes out of the oven. Then it is topped with ice cream and caramel and chocolate sauce and toffee. Oh my. This was GREAT! Dh ate half of mine and when I looked up, my two youngest were practically licking the plate. It was hysterical.

This was a great meal and such a pleasant surprise for us. We will definitely be back.

Total cost of this meal was $82.89 or 3 Adult TS credits (not including tip).

So now that are bellies were full, it was time for a swim (or nap lol) back at the resort. We made our way back to BC and hit the pool. I grabbed my ipad and dh grabbed both of us a drink from the pool bar. I told him to surprise me and he brings back a strawberry daiquiri. I said thank you but was thinking - Hmm - that's odd? When have you ever known me to order one of these? It seems the menu must be pretty limited at the pool bar. I told him I wanted something "vacationy" (is that a word??). The daiquiri was fine but I found out they had pina coladas so that was my next drink. Yes, I had two while I was sitting there watching the kids play :beach: Again, the pina colada was fine but nothing to write home about. Of course, if you factor in the atmosphere, it was a 10!

After we spent a good portion of the evening at BC, we decided to head back to MK to grab a quick dinner and then watch the fireworks and parade. I was still full from lunch and I probably waited to long to get everyone else to dinner because dh was getting grouchy OOPS (it was almost 9:00). We got to MK and headed over to Cosmic Ray's. DS wanted to hit SM first but dinner was a must. Things were starting to close and when we got into Cosmic Rays, only the burger station was open. DD8 was having some sort of allergy attack (I think from the hours she spent in the pool) so she was also cranky. :scared:

As you have probably noticed, we split most everything and rarely ever order 5 full meals. The girls didn't want burgers since they had that for lunch so I order two hot dog meals for them and two burger meals for the guys. I had planned to eat half of dd8's hot dog since I didn't think she would finish it. I don't have any pics of this meal. But we had entirely too many french fries and not enough entrees. Live and learn - I should have gone for 5 meals here. The fries were hot and fresh and were good though, especially with the cheese sauce. The hot dog and burger were fine but nothing special. For dessert we had mango and chocolate gelato. This was barely touched by any of us.

Total cost for this meal was $63.78 or 4 Adult QS credits.

We caught part of the fireworks and scoped out a spot for the parade. I took dd8 in search of some benedryl (ended up at first aid for it). We then watched the parade and decided to head back. We probably should have skipped coming back to MK this night. Everyone was worn out. I love MSEP and wanted to see it but honestly, it was lackluster only because I had a tired girl on my hands. We did make a quick stop into Main Street Bakery to grab breakfast for the morning before boarding our bus back to the resort.

Stay tuned for Day 3 (EPCOT)

LTT looks really good in your review! Based on all the feedback for it, I have to try that ooey gooey toffee cake eventually. :goodvibes

I must admit that I am not a fan of the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. :eek: But in my defense, the one time that I tried it, it was stone cold. So needless to say, it was neither ooey nor gooey. :sad2: Kind of reminds me of Linda and her cold fried cream cheese wontons at Yak & Yeti. ;) Anyway, seeing all the delicious looking pics of this dessert that I've been sent for the live thread (including yours, Lacey) makes me think that it is about time to give it another try. Hopefully the second time around it will be served straight out of the oven rather than the refrigerator. :lmao:

LTT looks really good in your review! Based on all the feedback for it, I have to try that ooey gooey toffee cake eventually. :goodvibes
The food they serve at LTT is totally not my style. If you showed me the menu combined with menus for all the other deliciousness in WDW, comfort food is not what I would pick (I feel the same way about 50s Prime Time). But I knew the rest of my family would appreciate the menu. But I was off base. This totally hit the spot. I loved the theming of the restaurant and the food was great. Our service was just ok (I hate when my glass doesn't get refilled without me asking). But, it was crowded so I forgave her; she was nice enough ;)
I must admit that I am not a fan of the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. :eek: But in my defense, the one time that I tried it, it was stone cold. So needless to say, it was neither ooey nor gooey. :sad2: Kind of reminds me of Linda and her cold fried cream cheese wontons at Yak & Yeti. ;) Anyway, seeing all the delicious looking pics of this dessert that I've been sent for the live thread (including yours, Lacey) makes me think that it is about time to give it another try. Hopefully the second time around it will be served straight out of the oven rather than the refrigerator. :lmao:

I think you just got a bad one! You are going to have to try again.

Checking in and subscribing to our lovely Lacey's review. Yay! And double-yays for gorgeous family pics! And yummy food pics! :cheer2: (And for the BC, but I don't wanna seem partial or anything. :rolleyes1)

I'm so with ya on really sweet, dense things for breakfast. But there I go, always ordering sweet and dense things for breakfast... and always regretting it later. Glutton for punishment. :lmao: I've managed to stay away from the Tonga Toast though - sweet, heavy and fried are the trifecta for :sick: for me.

Still regretting I cancelled LTT. :sad1:

I am here also! Loving the review and the family portrait pirate: I think I could just skip dinner tonight and just have a piece of that Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. :goodvibes YUMMMY!

I am here finally! I love that picture of the pirate family! And I love hearing about some restaurants we have not tried yet!:goodvibes

Really enjoying your reports. We love ltt..the turkey meal is delish! Looking forward to reading more

I finally made over here too :) and I totally agree, we finally tried LTT for lunch as well and thought it was delicious! Can't wait to keep reading!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday .... I am so sorry. We've never had LTT or Kona...Kona for breakfast was a maybe..I booked GF cafe...now I want Kona :lmao:

You have a beautiful family!!!! And chocolate milk is made with nonfat milk..so a little extra sugar is okay...that's my rationale anyway. And Nesquik is yummy :goodvibes I dislike milk plain, so I may be guilty of enjoying a Nesquik or two...Milk does a body good :rolleyes1

Checking in and subscribing to our lovely Lacey's review. Yay! And double-yays for gorgeous family pics! And yummy food pics! :cheer2: (And for the BC, but I don't wanna seem partial or anything. :rolleyes1)

I'm so with ya on really sweet, dense things for breakfast. But there I go, always ordering sweet and dense things for breakfast... and always regretting it later. Glutton for punishment. :lmao: I've managed to stay away from the Tonga Toast though - sweet, heavy and fried are the trifecta for :sick: for me.

Still regretting I cancelled LTT. :sad1:
I knew better than to order pancakes when I really wanted an omlet with a couple bites of pancake on the side! Oh, well. I'd like to say that next time I'll know better but it would probably be a lie! :rotfl2:
I am here also! Loving the review and the family portrait pirate: I think I could just skip dinner tonight and just have a piece of that Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. :goodvibes YUMMMY!
Aren't we a scary group of pirates? ::yes:: Seriously, I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years - I can't even remember the last time. I love this picture so much that I just ordered a mousepad with it! Thanks for the sweet comment!
Glad you loved LTT. It's one of my favorite lunch places at MK.
I can't believe I almost skipped it!
I am here finally! I love that picture of the pirate family! And I love hearing about some restaurants we have not tried yet!:goodvibes
yay! Hi Jenny! Have you done the pirate's league with the girls? If not, put that on your list! It was a blast! Totally worth every penny!
Really enjoying your reports. We love ltt..the turkey meal is delish! Looking forward to reading more
HI and welcome! More is coming up....
I finally made over here too :) and I totally agree, we finally tried LTT for lunch as well and thought it was delicious! Can't wait to keep reading!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Welcome Melissa! Glad you could come over! I am going to post more tonight!
I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday .... I am so sorry. We've never had LTT or Kona...Kona for breakfast was a maybe..I booked GF cafe...now I want Kona :lmao:

You have a beautiful family!!!! And chocolate milk is made with nonfat milk..so a little extra sugar is okay...that's my rationale anyway. And Nesquik is yummy :goodvibes I dislike milk plain, so I may be guilty of enjoying a Nesquik or two...Milk does a body good :rolleyes1
Thanks pas! We had plenty of sugar - keep reading :rotfl2: And next time I try Kona, I want to do dinner.

I think I have just enough time to get an update done.....

Day Three EPCOT - FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL BABY!

So first let me start with telling you how we (I) found out about the F&W Festival at EPCOT. We had a trip planned with dh's family. We were staying offsite in a rental house. My MIL planned the house, I helped plan the tickets and the schedule. We had planned to get 4 day tickets and take off one day in between each park day to hang out at the house and pool and relax. Dh and I had done this with my family a few years before and it worked well so we were going to do it again. When I went to Undercover Tourist to buy the tickets, they were buy 4 days, get 3 days free. Well duh! LOL So we got 7 day tickets. MIL and SIL said we would just use however many days we wanted. Well, I started thinking about it. My kids were starting to get older. This was my first trip to WDW where we didn't have a baby with us. Youngest DD was 5 (she had been 2 the last trip and DS had been less than 2 the time before that). So I think I want to go EVERY day to the parks.......

So, here I am on the DIS planning my everyday strategy. What is this F&W thing I keep reading about? And then I figure out what it is. And then I realize that it is going on while we are there....:woohoo: I couldn't have been more ecstatic. I knew this wouldn't necessarily be SIL or MIL's thing but I knew DH and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE this and I though BIL and FIL would too. So, we had our first trip to F&W. That was 2009. I haven't missed one since :eek::laughing:

So now, not only am I going to F&W, but I am staying at an EPCOT resort. So we can WALK there! :worship: But wait, we aren't getting park hoppers? Hold on a sec, does that make sense? But if we don't get park hoppers, we can get MNSSHP tickets. But why can't I have both? Oh, yeah, the budget :rolleyes1 (Just thought you might want a little peek inside my head - it's a scary place to be!)

So, this was one of two days we were spending at EPCOT. Let's start off with breakfast:

IMG_8899.jpg

IMG_8901.jpg

If you recall, we picked this up the night before at Main Street Bakery - two cinnamon rolls, a cheese danish and a chocolate croissant. Oh, and a fruit cup and two bananas that apparently I bought at Beach Club Marketplace Monday night sometime (I have no recollection of buying these but I found the receipt and remember eating one for breakfast).

We used five snack credits for the pastries and fruit. I paid cash for the bananas because they seemed like a wasted credit.

I ate a banana and a couple bites of cinnamon roll. It was good, I guess. It was fine. But it was most certainly not the best cinnamon roll I have ever eaten. But, like I said before, breakfast is not my favorite meal of the day. If I have some coffee, I can survive. Let's get to lunch because I have some booths to hit!:banana:

We made our way over to EPCOT - OMG we were soooo close to it! :worship: It was before 11 so World Showcase wasn't quite open yet although you could smell the food cooking and see the activity where people were getting ready. If you haven't figured it out, we aren't rope drop people! I am an early riser but I don't mind to sit around with coffee and a book while everyone else sleeps in a bit. So, unless we had a reservation, we didn't rush in the AM. Anyway, we headed over to FW and decided to get a fast pass for Soarin. After grabbing that, we rode the Living with the Land tour and then hit up the Circle of Life movie (this was our first time for that movie!).

I knew I wanted to hit the booths almost as soon as they were opened and it was definitely about that time. As I am making my case to head back to World Showcase, dd13 says, "Mom, do you think we can stay up here and ride some rides while you and Dad go back and walk around the countries?" After about a half a second hesitation, DH and I practically have to surpress the smiles on our faces! :dance3: Seriously, we can leave dd in charge and not listen to anyone ask every five minutes if we can ride a ride????? :thumbsup2 :love: Let's get out of here! :moped: So, for the first time ever, we left our kids alone at WDW. Talk about a different experience! We had about 2 1/2 hours before our fast passes were ready so we agreed to split up and meet back at Soarin when it was time to ride. :woohoo:

So our strategy for F&W was to go counterclockwise this year. Last year, we were here on the very last day of the festival. We worked clockwise and while I got to try most of what I wanted, by the time I made it to Greece, the griddled Greek Cheese was sold out. :( So this year, that was the first stop!

•Griddled Greek Cheese with Pistachios and Honey – $3.25
•Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki – $4.25

(Photobucket is giving me fits and I can't resize this picture so let me just apologize!)
2012-10-02115912.jpg

The flavor of the cheese and with the pistachios and honey was great. I think the cheese could have been warmer which would have improved the texture a bit. But the flavors were definitely there - soft, mild cheese, crunchy, salty pistachios and sweet honey. YUM.

The Souvlaki was a last minute add while I was in line. This was delicious. The chicken was cooked perfectly and the sauce was really great - cool and flavorful. The pita was soft and fresh. We were both pleasantly surprised.

Total $7.50 paid in cash

I didn't like the drink choices at Greece and we were getting thirsty so we needed to move on to the next stop - Canada!

(To be continued ... need to go pick up my kids and photobucket just completely shut down :furious:)

I love the review of LTT. We are trying this for lunch for the first time in February. My DH is drooling at the idea of the pot roast, and your pictures have helped!

You make a nice family of Pirates. Was the Pirate League on the trip you are writing about now, or a previous trip? We have this booked for my son's 7th birthday, but just for him. Might be changing that soon.....

Day 3 Continued...

Where were we? Oh yes, Canada. Anyone want to guess what we had here?

If you said filet, you are a winner!

•Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup – $4.00
•"Le Cellier" Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce – $6.50
•Moosehead Beer – $3.50 (6 oz.), $6.75 (12 oz.), $12.25 (22 oz. souvenir)
2012-10-02120428.jpg

We had the cheese soup last year (and maybe the year before that). I like it but could never eat a whole bowl - too rich. But the serving size at F&W is perfect. Oh, I guess I should mention - dh and I share everything! We eat this way in restaurants too. But especially here at F&W.

The filet - well, it was MARVELOUS! The mushroom sauce was amazing and the meat was perfectly cooked and oh so tender. I would have never guessed a filet could be so good when it is essentially "mass-produced". I figured we would have another of these before we headed home.

The Moosehead Beer hit the spot. Nice and cold and refreshing. DH loves beer. I love beer when I am in the mood. It was hot out so beer was the right choice for today!

We skipped the food in Ireland. I have had the chocolate lava cake before and it's great but I wasn't ready for anything sweet just yet. DH did get a Guiness. I didn't take a picture (or a sip - yuck!). :rotfl:

We skipped France altogether. I liked the Pomegranite Kir last year but for some reason, it wasn't what I wanted. I feel like I had another beer in here somewhere but I can't remember what it was. We were on a mission to get all the way around before we had to go back and meet the kids and we knew we would have to be choosy.

We passed by the next several countries before stopping at Singapore:

•Seared Mahi Mahi with Jasmine Rice and "Singa" Sauce – $4.25
2012-10-02123056.jpg

Sorry for the fork! I hadn't taken a bite yet but as you can see, I started too before remembering to take a picture! So, I like good not fishy fish. But I am skeptical because I HATE fishy fish (hate salmon). This was GOOD. Light and flakey with great flavor and the jasmine rice was perfectly spiced. Dh and I both loved this (he is much less picky than me by nature and loves fish so this was a no brainer for him).

I wanted sushi in Japan but wanted to wait for dd13 so she could share with me so we skipped it. I have had the sushi here before - its average. We had to hit the Florida booth since it was new. I walked up and said, "I'd like the plantains and a sangria please" The woman working the register looked at me funny. She said, "we don't sell the plantains by themselves". I was very confused because I was sure I saw plantains on the menu I scoped out at home. She said they come with the ceviche (I am thinking that I don't like ceviche but I am already embarassed so I just say, sure give me that).:scared1:

•Florida Shrimp Ceviche with Fire Roasted Vegetables, Fried Plantains and Cilantro – $4.25
•Florida Orange Grove Hurricane Class 5, Florida White Sangria – $3.25 (3 oz.)

(again with the darn photobucket :mad:)
2012-10-02123550.jpg

OMG. I DO like ceviche! Is this what I have been missing out on all these years??? SO this was served cold (part of why I was afraid of it). But it was DELICIOUS. There were a ton of shrimp here too. It was spicy and fresh and just amazing. The plantain was good and crispy and a nice balance to the spicy shrimp. The sangria on the other hand was entirely too sweet. I drank it :rolleyes1 but it was definitely not a favorite.

Next stop - Hops and Barley. Sam Adams is dh's favorite beer and we weren't missing this one. I wanted to try the lobster roll because I kept hearing so much about it. Unfortunately, here is where the pictures stop. I don't know what happened but I am going to guess it had something to do with beer (or wine) OOPS!

•Linda Bean's® Perfect Maine Lobster Roll® – $7.50

We also had the beer flight whish was $10. I don't see it on the Festival menu but it consisted of these four:
•Samuel Adams Boston Lager® – $3.00 (6 oz.), $5.50 (12 oz.), $12.00 (22 oz. souvenir)
•Samuel Adams® Seasonal – $3.00 (6 oz.), $5.50 (12 oz.), $12.00 (22 oz. souvenir)
•Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat® – $3.00 (6 oz.), $5.50 (12 oz.), $12.00 (22 oz. souvenir)
•17th Anniversary Festival Beer– Samuel Adams® Chocolate Bock – $3.00 (6 oz.), $5.50 (12 oz.), $12.00 (22 oz. souvenir)

So the seasonal (Octoberfest) is DH's favorite. I am not a huge fan of this one but it is ok. I like the regular even though I don't drink it at home. The Cherry Wheat was interesting - sorta like cough syrup mixed with beer. It wasn't bad necessarily but it was an odd taste. A couple of sips was enough. This was the least favorite for both of us. So, normally, I like lighter beers. So I was scared to death of this Chocolate Bock which looked like Guiness to me. But, I was determined to try it. This was actually really good. It had almost a coffee liquor flavor to it. It was definitely interesting and definitely something that surprised me.

The Lobster Roll was also good. The lobster was fresh and not overly dressed. The roll was soft and had good flavor. I will definitely have this again. We had a great conversation with a local couple that were working their way around the world. They were both retired and just adorable and it was such a fun chat.

At this point, I was stuffed and perhaps feeling a little happy from the beer and wine. We made one more food stop in South Korea for:

•Lettuce Wrap with Roast Pork and Kimchi Slaw – $3.25
It was disappointing. Tasted just like unseasoned crockpot cooked pork roast wrapped in a lettuce leaf. It was bland and the texture was mushy. Not a great end to our journey but we were pretty full.

We did walk through the Carmel shoppe in Germany. It was my first time in there. I still wasn't in the mood for anything sweet so we didn't buy anything. I regretted that later and wish I would have gotten something to bring back with me.

It was almost time for Soarin so we did a quick stop in Mexico for Dos Equis and a Diet Coke and then made our way back to FW. It was a whirlwind around the world but we had a blast!

Up Next - Dinner at Les Chefs

I love the review of LTT. We are trying this for lunch for the first time in February. My DH is drooling at the idea of the pot roast, and your pictures have helped!

You make a nice family of Pirates. Was the Pirate League on the trip you are writing about now, or a previous trip? We have this booked for my son's 7th birthday, but just for him. Might be changing that soon.....

Thanks for joining in! The pot roast was really good.

Yes, we went to PL this trip - well, the 3 kids did. Dh just got a scar painted on and I just watched. It was so much fun! I wasn't sure if my 13 yo would like it or be too cool but she had a blast.

So I enjoy how you have stuff you don't remember getting..LOL

I am loving the f&w reviews..Canada sounds super yummy to me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter