A&E Stampede this morning was insane!!!

Gaston IS fantastic and so handsome AND very accommodating to his many gay fans! Hope you get the chance to meet him soon!

Gaston IS fantastic and so handsome AND very accommodating to his many gay fans! Hope you get the chance to meet him soon!

What does Gaston say when a guest asks him how he survived that fall into the abyss?

With the mad crush of humanity trying to get to meet A&E (i've seen pictures of swarms of people jammed between princess castle and the carousel), how difficult/exasperating is it to make it into the line for Cinderella and Rapunzel?

These are from this past Saturday. The swarms you have seen video of are immediately after rope drop before the crowds have a chance to physically walk into the queue line. Things do not stay that way for very long at all. They have been very orderly and organized and contained in the queue the three times I have visited PFTH and each time (Easter Sunday and this past Sat and Sun) I have seen both sides for M & Gs.

We had a great Naveen interaction, too. He was trying to set my (then 10 year old) daughter up with a frog friend of his. The whole exchange was hilarious! We also got great pictures of everyone cracking up. :)

We had a great Naveen interaction too a few weeks ago. Tiana had to go back to work on at the restaurant, so a lot of people left the line. When we got to Naveen, my dd (9) started acting shy, and he commented that she must have been shy because he is such a good looking prince. I responded "Yeah, she's no Charlotte." Completely caught him off guard, and he laughed ... but I finally broke the bit of shyness.

All young people have tattoos nowadays. Seriously, its like they have tattoo artists showing up at high school graduations.

Anyone seen a Disney princess with a visible tattoo? Even on an ankle or something? I imagine that's an instant disqualification for Disney.

I bet the tattoos are a real problem. I saw a wedding this weekend, about ten bridesmaids, strapless dresses. At least five of the bridesmaids had medium to large tattoos on their back/shoulders that were visible in the dresses. As did the bride. (no judgment on tattoos)

I bet the tattoos are a real problem. I saw a wedding this weekend, about ten bridesmaids, strapless dresses. At least five of the bridesmaids had medium to large tattoos on their back/shoulders that were visible in the dresses. As did the bride. (no judgment on tattoos)

I think most people get tattoos in places where a Disney Princess consume wouldn't show it. Those princesses are pretty conservative except for Ariel and Jasmine. :)

I can't wait for my daughter to meet him! She saw him from a distance in January and told me "Mom that's. Belle's prince". I am just waiting to see his reaction when she tells him that. She doesn't likes he beast because "he's not handsome enough to be a prince". Oh this girl has things to learn, thank goodness she is only 3!

I think most people get tattoos in places where a Disney Princess consume wouldn't show it. Those princesses are pretty conservative except for Ariel and Jasmine. :)

I've read a lot of things about just covering up small wrist or ankle ones with makeup. I believe they make you audition in something like a tank top to kind of check, but I've also seen charts that map out what roles you could have with tattoos in specific areas.

The other part of the Anna/Elsa casting that I keep thinking about, is finding friends who have the stamina to be excited and conversational with every family that comes through. I know plenty of people have had less that awesome experiences with M&G (we all have bad days) but I'm sure that's something that they're looking for. Being able to engage with hundreds of people everyday is a talent and exhausting, even if it's not rocket science.

I've read a lot of things about just covering up small wrist or ankle ones with makeup. I believe they make you audition in something like a tank top to kind of check, but I've also seen charts that map out what roles you could have with tattoos in specific areas.

The other part of the Anna/Elsa casting that I keep thinking about, is finding friends who have the stamina to be excited and conversational with every family that comes through. I know plenty of people have had less that awesome experiences with M&G (we all have bad days) but I'm sure that's something that they're looking for. Being able to engage with hundreds of people everyday is a talent and exhausting, even if it's not rocket science.

Definitely! I'm generally ok interacting with say....10-15 people per day. Each person after 15 gets exponentially more difficult to do...especially if I'm expected to act nicely to them. :wave2:

These are from this past Saturday. The swarms you have seen video of are immediately after rope drop before the crowds have a chance to physically walk into the queue line. Things do not stay that way for very long at all. They have been very orderly and organized and contained in the queue the three times I have visited PFTH and each time (Easter Sunday and this past Sat and Sun) I have seen both sides for M & Gs.

Thank you for the reassurance!! I can't really read it too well but does that picture say Cinderella has a 10 minute wait?

My daughter would love a pic w/ Gaston so that will be cool. And I think I may need to get my pic w/ him too (I'll have to do a flex pose).

The Hub posted requirements in another thread that outlined the rules on tattoos. You can't have them where they would show and you can't just cover them with makeup.

Thank you for the reassurance!! I can't really read it too well but does that picture say Cinderella has a 10 minute wait?

It was 270 for A & E and 20 for Rapunzel and Cinderella. This was about 9:50am on Saturday.

I don't get the popularity of Frozen, personally. Sure, cute movie, but we weren't blown away.

My dd8 LOVES meeting characters, but we won't be waiting 4 hours for anyone. We aren't going till September, and maybe they'll have figured something out by then, but really, I don't think even she'd care that much to see A&E.

We tried for Tiana several times a few years ago, and even at 1 hour, she wasn't willing to wait. She'd rather walk around and look at all the fantastic details in the park. And like I said, she LOVES character meeting.

All kids are different. And like different things. And have different hopes and dreams for their WDW vacations. Just because one child doesn't find an interest in something doesn't mean all children should feel that way.

My DD is 3.5 and truly believes that these girls ARE Anna, Elsa, Cinderella, etc. Before our trip in April I explained to her that the line would be very long and we might not be able to see the sisters. She looked me dead in the face and said "it's ok mommy....I can be patient." So I did my DIS research, realized I needed to be at the front of the line at EPCOT and walk briskly to get myself to Norway asap. It was the only thing DD wanted to do the entire trip. I don't by any means judge people who won't wait four hours, nor do I judge the people who do.

Just reading this craziness. I really hope things will improve by November, but if not do I have any chance of a FP+ if we are staying offsite? I have already talked to my 4 year old about not meeting A&E and her eyes tear up at the thought. They are probably the only characters she cares about meeting, so I will have to get a plan in place to get her there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter