A&E FP+ wait times

bexter12

Mouseketeer
I've heard all the horror stories about Anna and Elsa standby times, but how long are the fast pass waits? Anyone have any data to share?

Our passes are for immediately following the festival of fantasy parade which i figure will be a peak time for the two of them, but it was all i could get.

Just wondering how long fast passes are waiting in the afternoon from getting in line to finishing.

We had a fast pass this morning for 9:25 and the whole experience including meeting both Anna and Elsa and the visiting princess Aurora was 15 minutes.

Around 12:30pm this past Monday, it was 16 minutes from the time we entered the queue at Fairytale Hall to the time we exited into the gift shop.

Ours was tues 4/29 at 11:35. From start to finish it was roughly 25-30 minutes. I was shocked since I feared it would be longer. Standby at that time was around 3 hours. I felt really bad for the clueless souls who were coming up to the CMs asking how to get a FP for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter