A&E FP+ How would you fix it?

I was referring to the idea to make PFTH a Frozen only M&G, kind of isolated in the last part of the PP's post.

Well you quoted me and I didn't say that. I said if they have say four rooms on each side (eight total) make two extra for A and E The other line goes very quick or at least it did when we were there in June. Yes it would lengthen the line a bit but it would alleviate the a and e wait more.

My point it is obvious A and E are classified as the "major" princesses. All of the others can bee seen in multiple areas of several parks. Making them the hosts if the Norway meal makes since and Disney would make more money in the process. Adding them would not make it impossible to see the other princesses as suggested by a pp.

Rapunzel meets in Princess Fairytale Hall in MK Tiana meets with Naveen in Liberty Square in MK Pocahantas meets on the Discovery Island Trail in AK Mulan meets at the Epcot China Pavilion and sometimes at Akershus Anna & Elsa make 13 official Disney Princesses. (from a dad who knows too much about Disney Princesses)

That makes you ahead Disney Dad! Thank you. I forgot to post Repunzel as we met her with Cindy in PFTH. Thanks for sharing the others as well. You can pretty much meet any princess (aside for A and E) if you do your research and that is without going to a princess meal. Now, meeting the princes is another story with the exception of Aladdin who happens to be my fave (my cartoon crush in high school). Oh and the Beast if you can get into BOG.

My suggestion would be to get rid of the 60+ and just make it a flat 60 days out. Yes, it would be a pain to log on for multiple nights at midnight, but then everyone onsite would have a chance regardless of trip length.

You never see duplicates but that doesn't mean there isn't. There is usually multiple Mickeys in town square theatre but the way the doors and corridors work you'll never know. We sorta noticed when he was in judges tent at toontown.

And that's how I'd solve A&E too, they should have built fairytale hall in same way, hidden rooms so they can have several meets without you realising.
Also they should greet in ahollywood studios too.

They did build Princess Fairytale Hall like that. There are 2 rooms on each side.

My suggestion would be to get rid of the 60+ and just make it a flat 60 days out. Yes, it would be a pain to log on for multiple nights at midnight, but then everyone onsite would have a chance regardless of trip length.

An actually idea here...............unfortunately (now I'm assuming here.....:lmao:) how do you think Disney's servers would handle the load! NOT.......but it was a plausible response to my question that addressed FP+

Thank you! :thumbsup2

Doug :goofy:

They did build Princess Fairytale Hall like that. There are 2 rooms on each side.

Wow, I didn't realize it was only two rooms on each side. I would have thought at least three. Making more rooms A and E is not feasible in that case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter