A&E fastpasses now available!!

chrissydeon

Earning My Ears
Lots of FP+ times have opened up for Anna and Elsa this morning. I was able to grab a 9am FP+ for the first day of our trip (5/23)! There was availability all week long. Just last week there were no times available!

Awesome! Thanks for the tip.

Just booked our whole group of 9 in 3 groups of 3 with some overlapping times.

I had given on getting FP's, and we were going to sprint to the back and get in line.

Awesome! Thanks for the tip.

Just booked our whole group of 9 in 3 groups of 3 with some overlapping times.

I had given on getting FP's, and we were going to sprint to the back and get in line.

Thanks, had 3 booked for 5/6/14. One for myself, wife and DD5. Was just able to add the grandparents! Hadn't been able to for weeks!

Thank you! I had one but was able to get a much better time on a much more convenient day!

Yay!!! :cool1:

I got ours too! Had been watching daily and they weren't available until today!

I was just checking last night and nothing! Just grabbed them! Thank you so much for posting!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I have been online every night at midnight for 2 weeks trying to get FP's for my Daughter for our end of May/Early June trip. I was able to get 2 for May 31!:cool1:

Thanks a lot for posting! Just booked for may 7th! My daughter LOVES Frozen and will be sooo happy! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much--our previous FP was lost by Disney when we upgraded our dining plan. I had just about lost hope, but now we have a new FP thanks to you.:cool1:

Thanks for posting. I was able to snag a spot for 6/1. My daughter is so happy. Got to meet the Frozen girls :cool1::cool1::cool1:.

Thank you for the heads up, I have been checking back every day for passes for my niece to no avail.

Thank you so much :goodvibes: I've been wanting to meet Anna and Elsa since I saw Frozen, but no way was I waiting in the Norway line! The rest of my group will be excited too!

THANK YOU for this info. While I had some FP+ for this, I was able to get a much better time for us. Again another case of following these forums
making all of these changes more bearable. Without all the contributors to this site I would be homogeneous down there blind and not being able to max out my exp. now just waiting for this site to pay dividends for me getting 7DMT FP+s for our May trip. (Fingers crossed)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter