A Disneymoon PTR! *UPDATE 5/12* TRIP REPORT IS UP!

Marsheliz said:
I dont even have instagram but I need to get it.. One of my friends keeps telling me to get one.. If I do, I will look you up.. Would definitely love to see some Disney pictures!! :)))

Ah Instagram is amazing! I love laying in bed at night and searching disney things by hashtags! Facebook is just so cluttered now with game invites, sad animal and kids stories, and gym updates, haha.

We are at the airport now waiting to board!! SO EXCITED! I WILL BE IN DISNEY IN LESS THAN 4 HOURS!!!!

I'm definitely going to have to put it on my phone... You are right about FB.. I'm getting kind of tired of it too!

I'm sure you are all safe and sound at Disney now!! So jealous!! :) I hope you have a magical, fantastic trip and can't wait to hear all about it.. ;):))

:woohoo:I GOT AN ANNA & ELSA FP+ FOR MY PRINCESS DAY!!!!:woohoo:

:yay: ALSO, 3 MORE DAYS UNTIL DISNEY! :yay:

Oh my gosh, that's so GREAT!! I told my husband and he's checking on FP availability right now ;) DH works for the shipyard and we always buy our tickets through them (they have them at a slight discount for Navy employees). Anyway, it took them a long time to get us our tickets so when DH went to sign up for our FP's Elsa and Anna were already booked :( DD7 is so looking forward to seeing Elsa that we have been trying to devise a plan for arriving at rope drop one day and rushing with the stampeding crowd to their pavilion in an attempt to get in the line BEFORE it gets to be a 4 hour wait. Your post gives me hope that maybe we can still get a FP for it! Honestly, I'm not sure who will be happier: DD or ME! :lmao:

I will be posting lots of Disney pictures through Instagram. My name is the same as my name here, lmichelleee. I have already started posting pictures!!! :yay:

Ooh, I'm going to go find you! I really like Instagram but don't have many friends that use it so I don't check it that often. I will def be up for Disney pics tho!:goodvibes

Following along! We jet off on our Disneymoon in CSR on 8th May. So I'm excited to see all you get up to, to really rev up my excitement ten fold... If that's even possible!

Exactly! Although my husband is the neat freak, and I believe that houses are to be lived in, not treated like a museum! :rotfl: One thing I hate doing though is cleaning after vacation. I get so depressed when I have to get back to real life that I just don't do anything but look at vacation pictures and cuddle with my cat, haha!! :rotfl2: I think after being gone for almost 2 weeks I will be a little happy to go home. I'll miss my kitty!

I do have facebook, although I don't post much. I have family all over the place and really only have it because of them. However, I use Instagram and am thinking about actually using my Twitter. I will be posting lots of Disney pictures through Instagram. My name is the same as my name here, lmichelleee. I have already started posting pictures!!! :yay:

Definitely going to follow you on instagram and twitter! I need my disney fix lol

I'm definitely going to have to put it on my phone... You are right about FB.. I'm getting kind of tired of it too!

I'm sure you are all safe and sound at Disney now!! So jealous!! :) I hope you have a magical, fantastic trip and can't wait to hear all about it.. ;):))

We are back and I can't wait to start my TR! THEN you can see all the pictures!!:thumbsup2

Oh my gosh, that's so GREAT!! I told my husband and he's checking on FP availability right now ;) DH works for the shipyard and we always buy our tickets through them (they have them at a slight discount for Navy employees). Anyway, it took them a long time to get us our tickets so when DH went to sign up for our FP's Elsa and Anna were already booked :( DD7 is so looking forward to seeing Elsa that we have been trying to devise a plan for arriving at rope drop one day and rushing with the stampeding crowd to their pavilion in an attempt to get in the line BEFORE it gets to be a 4 hour wait. Your post gives me hope that maybe we can still get a FP for it! Honestly, I'm not sure who will be happier: DD or ME! :lmao:

KEEP CHECKING! Especially the week or so before. If you can't get one I would hang around until near the end of the day and just keep checking the times. The lowest I saw was 60 minutes! We missed the stampede because we never made it to rope drop :-)rolleyes2) but we got there 5 min after opening and the line was 5 hours long!!!! I only went there because I wanted to see Rapunzel and she was maybe 5 minutes? :rotfl: We then had our ressie for CRT and our waitress was telling us how they have to have a 20+ team of security form a wall in order to control the crowds. She also told us how there have been reports of people who sell their spots in line for $200-$300!! I don't know how true it is, but I can imagine how desperate some get. With FP+ our wait was less than 10 minutes. So. Awesome.

Ooh, I'm going to go find you! I really like Instagram but don't have many friends that use it so I don't check it that often. I will def be up for Disney pics tho!:goodvibes

I'm so glad you found me and were able to follow along!! :goodvibes

Following along! We jet off on our Disneymoon in CSR on 8th May. So I'm excited to see all you get up to, to really rev up my excitement ten fold... If that's even possible!

YAY!!! I am happy you found me! I can't wait to see all YOUR pictures and relive it all through you!

Definitely going to follow you on instagram and twitter! I need my disney fix lol

YES! I just got back and need a disney fix! ;)

WE'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!​

HI EVERYONE!
We just got back today from our amazing honeymoon!:lovestruc
I wanted to thank everyone for following along and for all your sweet comments! I especially enjoyed posting for those of you who followed on Instagram! I am still in the process of collecting pictures from my phone, hubby's phone, cameras, and video screenshots, and will be posting more soon!

I am SO excited to start up my trip report so I can relive it all again and share my experiences with everyone! It truly was a wonderful trip and I have Disboards to thank for that!

Once I get it going I will post a link! Stay tuned! :wizard:

-Elle&B

WE'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

HI EVERYONE!
We just got back today from our amazing honeymoon!:lovestruc
I wanted to thank everyone for following along and for all your sweet comments! I especially enjoyed posting for those of you who followed on Instagram! I am still in the process of collecting pictures from my phone, hubby's phone, cameras, and video screenshots, and will be posting more soon!

I am SO excited to start up my trip report so I can relive it all again and share my experiences with everyone! It truly was a wonderful trip and I have Disboards to thank for that!

Once I get it going I will post a link! Stay tuned! :wizard:

-Elle&B

Yay!!! I'm so happy you had a great time!! Please send me the link on a message when you get it started! Can't wait to dive in!

Just found your Pre-TR and subbing in so I know when you get your TR going. :) Can't wait to hear about it! We met Anna and Elsa in Epcot back in March and they were awesome!!

I am going to request you on Instagram, if you don't mind adding me. :)

I've loved following all your photos on Instagram, can't wait for your full report.

I leave on my Disneymoon tomorrow and your photos have really got me excited!

Yay!!! I'm so happy you had a great time!! Please send me the link on a message when you get it started! Can't wait to dive in!

ABSOLUTELY!! :thumbsup2

Just found your Pre-TR and subbing in so I know when you get your TR going. :) Can't wait to hear about it! We met Anna and Elsa in Epcot back in March and they were awesome!!

I am going to request you on Instagram, if you don't mind adding me. :)

YAY!! I am outlining everything now and will *hopefully* have it going by tomorrow morning! Got your request and I LOVE all your photos!

I've loved following all your photos on Instagram, can't wait for your full report.

I leave on my Disneymoon tomorrow and your photos have really got me excited!

I am so excited for you!! Have LOTS of fun and please post pictures! I miss Disney so much and need to live through you! ;)

YAY!! I am outlining everything now and will *hopefully* have it going by tomorrow morning! Got your request and I LOVE all your photos!

Can't wait to start reading. :) Thank you! I couldn't figure out forever how to post from my photos on my phone onto Instagram, and finally figured it out. :)

OUR TRIP REPORT IS UP!!!!! :cool1:

Finally, I know! BUT I promise I have a really good reason it took so long. I had to go to the hospital and it has taken me a couple of days to recover. I am still on bed rest, but I am feeling much better and can actually look at a computer screen without feeling so nauseous. So, without further ado, HERE is the link and I am working on the first post now!

See you there!! :yay:

OUR TRIP REPORT IS UP!!!!! :cool1:

Finally, I know! BUT I promise I have a really good reason it took so long. I had to go to the hospital and it has taken me a couple of days to recover. I am still on bed rest, but I am feeling much better and can actually look at a computer screen without feeling so nauseous. So, without further ado, HERE is the link and I am working on the first post now!

See you there!! :yay:

Just subscribed to your trip report. I hope you are feeling better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter