A Disney Teen's Trip Report: All the way back in September!!

Sounds like fun! I have not heard about that dummies chest part of Test Track before - will have to remember not to get scared!! :laughing:

Yay on seeing the Tron Monorail again and am looking forward to reading about the Mission Space experience :)

Thank you!! :hug:

Thats good! I hope softball is going well too! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much and for waiting patiently! :goodvibes

Thanks and thanks times 10 for waiting!!!!

Thanks for joining us! It's really cool that you worked at POP. That resort was so fun! I hope it all works out for me! :upsidedow

I really want to live in Florida for just that reason. It's so beautiful! :flower3: Thanks for reading again. I am loving your trip report and I hope Brooklyn and Bella are doing well. :goodvibes I am loving every second of my crazy busy life, thank you! :cool1:

We had a blast! Thanks for reading along! ;)

yah my first school game is next wensday!! how is your season going so far.

I'm absolutely loving your TR Tristan! I just joined in with it today but I'm all caught up and excited to read more.

It's always fun reading a fellow teen's TR, I'm 18 (oh-so-old :snooty:; totally kidding haha) but there's just always something so much more comforting when I'm reading something written by someone close to my age. Hope junior year is going well! Have you thought about any colleges yet? :upsidedow

Hey girl :) I just found your TR and i'm subscribing!! I feel bad about your long bus ride you had to take to get to WL. Probably to get to WL, the best bus would be Magic Kingdom. So, if you every get in that situation again, try that bus instead ;)

I'm so so happy you got in Le Cellier! That place is delicious! I wish I was there right now!

Your family is so precious :goodvibes Can't wait for more!

yah my first school game is next wensday!! how is your season going so far.

That's awesome! How did you do? Mine just ended actually. It was a really good year though. Good luck! :upsidedow

I'm absolutely loving your TR Tristan! I just joined in with it today but I'm all caught up and excited to read more.

It's always fun reading a fellow teen's TR, I'm 18 (oh-so-old :snooty:; totally kidding haha) but there's just always something so much more comforting when I'm reading something written by someone close to my age. Hope junior year is going well! Have you thought about any colleges yet? :upsidedow

Thank you so much! Thats so nice! Junior year is great, mostly because it is almost over! Haha. :laughing: I have been intrested in the University of Central Florida, actually. That would be really great.

Hey girl :) I just found your TR and i'm subscribing!! I feel bad about your long bus ride you had to take to get to WL. Probably to get to WL, the best bus would be Magic Kingdom. So, if you every get in that situation again, try that bus instead ;)

I'm so so happy you got in Le Cellier! That place is delicious! I wish I was there right now!

Your family is so precious :goodvibes Can't wait for more!

Thanks girl! Haha that probably would have worked better, but atleast it made for an intresting story. :rotfl2:
I wish I was there too. If only.........:rolleyes:
Thanks a lot!!! On the way!

Alright guys! Well you all most likely think I am the worst poster in the history of the DIS, and I most likely am! I'm trying to post as often as possible, honest. :rolleyes: Anyways.......school is almost out (2 more weeks!!:woohoo:) and hopefully I will be posting frequently then! Key word frequently. :goodvibes

Alright........ I know I am probably the worst trip report writer in the history of the boards, and I am sorry for that. I have been in New York for weeks and just couldn't find the time. :confused3 If you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and continue to read on, I would be really happy! :lovestruc So hopefully my posts become more frequent. :thumbsup2

Day 2- Saturday afternoon- Epcot

So let's see where we left off. Oh yes, Mission Space. Being a family of thrill seekers, we went in the orange line. Okay, funny story time! So being a pary of three, we were put in a cabin with a single rider. This lady seemed nice enough, but was extremly quiet (we believe it was because she didn't speak English). As we entered the cabin and the door closed, the woman began to bang on the door. :eek: We were really surprised but told her everything was going to be OK, but she never said a word and contuined to bang on the door, even after we "took off". We were so stunned we didn't even know what to do. So she just sat there and my mom handed her a barf bag. When the ride was over she just walked away as if nothing had happened. Maybe it was just us or it was one of those "you had to be there" moments, but we thought this was terribly funny. :laughing: We still joke about it to this day.

So after we laughed all the way down the hall, we stopped to send a postcard from Space.

DSCN2063.jpg

I think my mom and I sent one to my Grandma. While mom and I did that, Jake was playing the Expedition Mars game. He is actually pretty good at it.

DSCN2064.jpg

Next, we headed on over to Club Cool, something we all had never done before.

DSCN2065.jpg

DSCN2066.jpg

DSCN2067.jpg

DSCN2068.jpg

I knew well enough to leave the Beverly untouched. My favorite was the one from Costa Rica. I know my mom liked that one too and my brother doesn't like soda anyways. We didn't stay long, it was really crowded and loud.

On the way to The Seas, we saw the Jamminators but didn't want to stop. I snapped a quick pic.

Tristin590.jpg

DSCN2071.jpg

We made it!! :goodvibes

Tristin592.jpg

Tristin594.jpg

First we went on the Seas with Nemo and Friends. Sorry, all I got was blurry pictures.

Tristin595.jpg

Jake rode by himself.

Tristin596-1.jpg

After that we all really wanted to do Turtle Talk with Crush because we always skip it. Well not this year! :cool1:

Tristin597.jpg

This was the best picture I could get.

Tristin599.jpg

Jake actually got to participate and ask a question because he sat up front. I don't remember exactly what he asked but he loved that he got to be part of the show. We walked around the Seas for a while just exploring. A few years ago my mom actually got to dive in The Seas, which was really cool. :cool2:

More in next post.

After visiting the Seas, we went to check out The Land Pavillion.

Tristin600.jpg

Mom wanted to ride Living with the Land. She knows I can't stand that ride. In my opinion it's boring, but I know some people really like it. :confused3

Tristin601.jpg

Tristin602.jpg

Well I would hate to disappoint you all more than I already have, but at this point in the day, my camera battery died. Oops. :rolleyes1 Atleast I remembered to pack the charger. Well nothing else really happened. We rode Soarin', I got a crepe in France, we walked around all the countries, watched the firework show, then went back to WL. I promise more posts and pictures will come ASAP!! :
thumbsup2

First Post!!!! Been lurking and reading trip reports for a bit though. Can't wait to see and hear more about your trip!!!

Yay your back! :cool1:

Love the Epcot pics and did you not trick your mom or brother into drinking Beverley? ;)

Glad to see your back! I was waiting for an update :teeth:

Sounds like you had a fun time on Mission: SPACE. LOL @ the crazy lady next to you I can only imagine how crazy that must've looked :-)lmao:) I'm surprised the CMs didn't do something about it, I'm sure they heard her banging...

Love your pictures of the Fountain of Nations! So pretty :goodvibes I'm so glad I'm the only one who hasn't really done Club Cool yet and unlike everyone else, I'm going to try Beverly. Maybe I'll like it :confused3

That's cool your brother joined in on The Turtle Talk With Crush. I really want to see that show. Those shows where you seem to talk to a real Disney character, not the silent fur characters are always very... well, magical!

You don't like Living With The Land? Interesting. I enjoyed it for some odd reason and so did my family. I think we may have ridden it twice. It's just something to relax on and some of the things they have there are interesting, but I can see where it's not for everyone. Glad you pushed through it :thumbsup2

Awww... camera died! DARN! I would've loved to seen that Crepe. That is one of my favorite desserts and I tried it for the first time at the French pavilion in Disney :goodvibes And I always like seeing some Soarin' pictures.

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

First Post!!!! Been lurking and reading trip reports for a bit though. Can't wait to see and hear more about your trip!!!

Thanks! Hope you enjoy! :goodvibes

Yay your back! :cool1:

Love the Epcot pics and did you not trick your mom or brother into drinking Beverley? ;)

Yay! So glad you are still here! :laughing: I decided to be a good daughter/sister and not trick them. :littleangel:

Glad to see your back! I was waiting for an update :teeth:

Sounds like you had a fun time on Mission: SPACE. LOL @ the crazy lady next to you I can only imagine how crazy that must've looked :-)lmao:) I'm surprised the CMs didn't do something about it, I'm sure they heard her banging...

Love your pictures of the Fountain of Nations! So pretty :goodvibes I'm so glad I'm the only one who hasn't really done Club Cool yet and unlike everyone else, I'm going to try Beverly. Maybe I'll like it :confused3

That's cool your brother joined in on The Turtle Talk With Crush. I really want to see that show. Those shows where you seem to talk to a real Disney character, not the silent fur characters are always very... well, magical!

You don't like Living With The Land? Interesting. I enjoyed it for some odd reason and so did my family. I think we may have ridden it twice. It's just something to relax on and some of the things they have there are interesting, but I can see where it's not for everyone. Glad you pushed through it :thumbsup2

Awww... camera died! DARN! I would've loved to seen that Crepe. That is one of my favorite desserts and I tried it for the first time at the French pavilion in Disney :goodvibes And I always like seeing some Soarin' pictures.

Thanks for waiting! Haha.

I thought the Cm's must have heard her. Maybe they are only allowed to help if there is screaming involved. :confused3 :rotfl:. Oh well, it makes for a great story. We all still talk about it to this day. :lmao:

Club Cool was intresting. We might just skip it on the next trip. None of us really drink Coke anyways. Gosh, you are brave for actually wanting to try Beverly. Good luck! :thumbsup2

Turtle Talk is a must do! It truly is incredible to see what technology can do these days to spread magic. :wizard: Jake had a blast!

Living with the Land just cant hold my intrest that long. Call me crazy. Haha. I'm glad you enjoy it though. :cutie:

I know! I was so disappointed when my camera died. :sad2:

Thanks for reading!! More to come, I promise.

Hey everyone!! I'm back!! :cool1: So if any of you didn't already know, I graduate from highschool next year. :banana: My mom and I have been talking about what I want for my graduation present and she suggested a week trip to Disney and we can stay where ever I want!!! :love: So I need your opinions, should I choose the Poly, the Boardwalk, or another hotel. Let me know what you think! P.S. My mom is awesome! 2, 4, 6, 8, only one more year till I graduate!! :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

Now back to our regularly scheduled trip report!

Day 3. Sunday Morning. Wilderness Lodge.

Today we are headed to the Magic Kingdom! My personal favorite!

Disney603.jpg

I gave Jake my other pair of Ray-Bans in order to cover his stye. :cool1:

Disney604.jpg

Our already messy vanity area. Sorry for the blur/glare.

Our room number....
Disney605.jpg

Disney606.jpg

Jake was ready to go outside of our room in his new cool glasses. :cool2:

Good morning people of the Wilderness Lodge!!
Disney607.jpg

Disney608.jpg

Today we decided to do someting we have never done, take a boat over to the MK.

Disney609.jpg

Disney610.jpg

Landscaping near the pool.

Disney611.jpg

Disney612.jpg

Jake likes to lead the way. I'm always last because I stop and take pictures. I don't mind. :laughing:

Disney613.jpg

I love this picture!
Disney614.jpg

Pool! I think we would be visiting there later that evening,

Disney615.jpg

Disney616.jpg

Path down to the boat dock. I love spanish moss!
Disney617.jpg

That's great you are going for your graduation! I would say the Polynesian, such a beautiful resort :goodvibes Hope you have an awesome time :-)

On to the report... YAY! Time for MK! Looks like it was a nice day for that park and its great you could just take a boat from the Wilderness Lodge, which looks gorgeous might I add! :goodvibes Hope your brother's stye goes away, doesn't sound like fun :sad2:

Yay on going back for your graduation! :cool1: How sweet of your mum to give you that as a present.

My vote goes for Poly - it looks soo good and I think it would be a great resort to stay at.

I love the pics of Wilderness Lodge - it looks so pretty. Can't wait to read about your day at MK!

Aww, I just love your trip report so far! Glad to see you picked up on it. I joined in at the perfect time. :goodvibes
Your family is so sweet. :lovestruc I totally know what you mean about "mom on a mission!" :rotfl:
Your pictures are great & make me feel like I'm there! Can't wait for more! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter