• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Disney Teen's Trip Report: All the way back in September!!

Hey guys!! Sorry it has taken a while. I stayed home sick today so I finally have time to post. So where were we? :goodvibes

Day 2- Saturday Afternoon- Epcot

With yummy food in our bellies, we were off. But first, mom wanted a picture in front of the restaurant.
DSCN2040.jpg

Outside of the restaurant was really nice.
DSCN2041.jpg

Then we asked someone to take a picture of all of us on the bridge.
DSCN2042.jpg

A trip around the world.......atleast from across the lake. :laughing:
DSCN2043.jpg

DSCN2044.jpg

DSCN2045.jpg

DSCN2046.jpg

Ahhh.. I wish I was surrounded by palm trees and blue skies right about now. :cool2:

DSCN2047.jpg

Some tilted pictures: (Oops) ;)
DSCN2048.jpg

DSCN2050.jpg

I like this one alot.
DSCN2051.jpg

DSCN2052.jpg

DSCN2053.jpg

Almost there!!!!
DSCN2054.jpg

More to come later! :yay:

Love all the photos of WS, especially the one of all of you on the bridge :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading more :goodvibes

I'm just joining in and enjoying your trip report, Tristan. I hope to read more soon. ;)
Sharon

Joining in! You are off to a great start. I've never read a teen's report but its fun getting a teen's perspective. Good luck with the College Program, when I worked at Pop, the CPs always said they loved the experience.

Hey guys! I know, I know....it has been too long. Much, MUCH too long. And I know I have said it before but I wil say it again. I am so sorry that I can't post more often. Things are really crazy right now. Thanks for sticking with me and I will try to post more. :goodvibes

Palm trees against a beautiful blue sky - something I really miss from the old days of living in Florida.

The gardens of Canada are always so pretty.

Thanks for the pictures. Enjoy your crazy busy life. :)

I'm a little late joining in but you look like you had so much fun! I can't wait to read more about your trip! :)

Had fun reading your report today. You are doing a good job writing.
I have Aspergers too. But I grew up not knowing. Your brother is lucky to know!

Alrighty guys (if you are even still here), I know it's been a while and I'm so sorry. I just came back from Florida yesterday sun burnt and tired. My Florida spring break was awesome though. I spent time with family, went to Universal (it's no Disney :goodvibes), and went to the beach. I swear I wil try to post soon and more often. Thanks for sticking with me!!! :thumbsup2

No probs Disney teen! Hope you had a great trip and am looking forward to reading the rest of your TR, when you are able to post :goodvibes

Hannah, hope you don't mind me asking but when are you going in Sept and where are you staying? We are also taking our first trip at that time and can't wait!! :thumbsup2

Love all the photos of WS, especially the one of all of you on the bridge :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading more :goodvibes

Thank you!! :hug:

yah they are going well. i also player pitcher and i started when i was 4

Thats good! I hope softball is going well too! :thumbsup2

Cant wait for more updates:hyper::hyper:

Thank you so much and for waiting patiently! :goodvibes

I'm just joining in and enjoying your trip report, Tristan. I hope to read more soon. ;)
Sharon

Thanks and thanks times 10 for waiting!!!!

Joining in! You are off to a great start. I've never read a teen's report but its fun getting a teen's perspective. Good luck with the College Program, when I worked at Pop, the CPs always said they loved the experience.

Thanks for joining us! It's really cool that you worked at POP. That resort was so fun! I hope it all works out for me! :upsidedow

Palm trees against a beautiful blue sky - something I really miss from the old days of living in Florida.

The gardens of Canada are always so pretty.

Thanks for the pictures. Enjoy your crazy busy life. :)

I really want to live in Florida for just that reason. It's so beautiful! :flower3: Thanks for reading again. I am loving your trip report and I hope Brooklyn and Bella are doing well. :goodvibes I am loving every second of my crazy busy life, thank you! :cool1:

I'm a little late joining in but you look like you had so much fun! I can't wait to read more about your trip! :)

We had a blast! Thanks for reading along! ;)

:surfweb:

popcorn::

:teacher:

:happytv:

:laundy:

:surfweb:

:teacher:

Killing time till the next report... waiting patiently I swear!

:coffee:

:badpc:

Haha! :rotfl2: Sorry to keep you waiting!

hey your trip sounds like so much fun and i love you pictures. I'm Em by the way and I'm subbing.:surfweb:

Thank you so much!! Thanks for subbing! :)

Had fun reading your report today. You are doing a good job writing.
I have Aspergers too. But I grew up not knowing. Your brother is lucky to know!

Thank you! I know that it is a struggle and my brother is blessed to have all of the things he has. We are so greatful. :hug:

it is all good i totally understand the busy lifestyle.:thumbsup2

Haha thanks for understanding. :laughing:

Joining in! We are planning our trip for this September and haven't been at that time. Was it miserably hot or manageable?

Thank you for joining in! September was a great time to go. It wasn't that crowded and wasn't to hot. It didn't rain that much either. It was great. I hope you guys have fun and come back to tell me all about it! :yay:

No probs Disney teen! Hope you had a great trip and am looking forward to reading the rest of your TR, when you are able to post :goodvibes

Hannah, hope you don't mind me asking but when are you going in Sept and where are you staying? We are also taking our first trip at that time and can't wait!! :thumbsup2

Thank you for waiting on me! I appreciate it. :laughing:

Day 2- Saturday Afternoon- Epcot

This was our destination.
DSCN2055.jpg

Waiting in line.
DSCN2056.jpg

There is a part of the Test Track line where one of the stations that tests things hits a test dummies chest and makes a loud noise. It scares me every time. :rotfl2: My family just stands there and laughes at me. Haha.

After the ride in the car showroom. Jake wanted a picture.
DSCN2057.jpg

Oops. His eyes were closed so I tried again.
DSCN2058.jpg

Much better. :)

Next we were on our way to our second favorite ride in Epcot. Can you take a guess?
We saw the Tron Monorail again.
DSCN2059.jpg

Why it was Mission Space of course! :woohoo:
DSCN2060.jpg

DSCN2061.jpg

We picked the orange side. My family loves thrills. :scared1:
DSCN2062.jpg

More to come!! ;)

Sounds like a lot of fun. Can't wait to hear about your Mission: SPACE ride. Love the Tron Monorail pics :) Update soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter