• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Disney Teen's Trip Report: All the way back in September!!

that's alot of riding around :) Fort Wilderness Cabins was where my family and I stayed the first time we went to wdw.

Hi everyone!! I know it has been a long while and I’m so sorry, but if you’re still here, thanks a lot! I love when people post on here to let me know that they are still here and what they think. :goodvibes But lurkers are welcomed too. ;) So lets get back to it, shall we?

Day 2- Saturday Afternoon- Epcot

After FINALLY finding Wilderness Lodge, we FINALLY got to Epcot, although I'm not quite sure what time. Oh I remember, it was lunch time! :thumbsup2 My mom was on a mission to get lunch or dinner reservations at Canada's Le Cellier. We read reviewsonline that it was the best place to eat in all of Epcot. When we first made dining reservations we asked for Le Cellier and the operator said there were no open time slots at all. We would call back about once a week, hoping that someone would have canceled, but no such luck. :confused3
So anyways my mom said the first thing that she was going to do was run to Canada and try to get reservations. Don't argue with mom when she is on a mission. ;)

On the way into the park.
Disney_541.jpg

A couple Spaceship Earth, or the ball as this family likes to call it, pictures. Sorry, they arent straight. :rolleyes:
Disney_542.jpg

Disney_543.jpg

I like this one the best.
Disney_544.jpg

The fist time we had ever seen the Tron monorail.
Disney_545.jpg

I like this one too.
Disney_546.jpg

That is all for today.
So which attraction will we go on first? Did we get into Le Cellier?
STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!!!! :goodvibes

:yay: on getting a picture of the Tron monorail! Hope you did manage to get into Le Cellier - look forward to finding out in your next post.

this trip report is awsome. Le Cellier can be a pain in the you know what to get into but i find its worth it:thumbsup2. and those pictures are awsome

hello dis teen, I a enjoying your trip report so far can't wait to hear more!! btw i hope your ap classes are going well:goodvibes:banana:

I just found your report, and I'm on board! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love Disney in September, so you guys picked a great time to go.

:yay: on getting a picture of the Tron monorail! Hope you did manage to get into Le Cellier - look forward to finding out in your next post.

Thanks! And I love reading your pre trip report also! :goodvibes

OMG I love Le Cellier. I hope you got in!

Thank you! ;)

this trip report is awsome. Le Cellier can be a pain in the you know what to get into but i find its worth it:thumbsup2. and those pictures are awsome

I'm glad that you enjoy reading my report and my pictures! :thumbsup2

hello dis teen, I a enjoying your trip report so far can't wait to hear more!! btw i hope your ap classes are going well:goodvibes:banana:

Thanks for reading! My AP classes are going good.......sometimes. :laughing: And I play softball too. ;)

I just found your report, and I'm on board! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love Disney in September, so you guys picked a great time to go.

Thanks for joining in! September was beautiful, it wasn't hot, humid, or rainy. It was just right. :cool2:

Thanks! And I love reading your pre trip report also! :goodvibes

Thank you! ;)

I'm glad that you enjoy reading my report and my pictures! :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading! My AP classes are going good.......sometimes. :laughing: And I play softball too. ;)

Thanks for joining in! September was beautiful, it wasn't hot, humid, or rainy. It was just right. :cool2:

REALLY?!?! what postition do you play? don't worry i am only in middle school but i am in advanced classes as well. i feel your pain but I believe you will be all right.;):hug: also how long have you played softball?

Day 2- Saturday Afternoon- Epcot

So before my mom went on her mission, I tried to convince her to go on at least one attraction first. I was dying to go on my first ride of the trip, and Spaceship Earth had no line, so my mom agreed. Turns out you can argue with mom when she is on a mission. :rotfl:

Disney_547.jpg

Disney_548.jpg

I tried to take pictures inside, but they all came out blurry. :confused3

Now it was time for mom's mission. She left us and went to go check out Le Cellier. Jake and I went over to Innoventions East to see if we could find something to do.
Disney_549.jpg

The first thing that we saw was StormStruck, so we got in line for that. We were in the middle of the intro video when my mom called me to say that Le Cellier could seat us if we ran over there now! Yay!! :woohoo:

Some pictures I took while speed walking to Le Cellier.

Disney_550.jpg

Disney_551.jpg

Disney_552.jpg

We made it!!!! :yay:
Disney_553.jpg

Continued in next post.

On the way inside:
DSCN2031.jpg

When we walked inside mom said it would be about 15 minutes. It ended up being about 10 minutes and we were seated in a booth in the back against the wall. Our waitress was really nice but I just can't remember her name. She was so sweet and talked with us about her hometown in Canada. Our dining plan came with a drink, meal, and dessert.

Mom ordered pomegranate lemonade and Jake got milk, his favorite.

I had a mango smoothie which was so good!:goodvibes

DSCN2033.jpg

A better picture:
DSCN2035.jpg

Even though it didn't come with our dining plan, we got the Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup. We ordered it without bacon because I don't eat pork.:rolleyes: It was wonderful, especially with the pretzel bread.

Mom and I ordered the same thing; the Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon and Jake got a Cheese Pizza, his other favorite.

The Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon came with wild mushroom risotto, white truffle and herb butter sauce. OH MY GOSH!! :eek: This had to be the best thing I have ever eaten in Disney, possibly in my life.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Honestly, is was delicious and my mom agreed.
The picture does not do this dish justice.
DSCN2036.jpg

For dessert I had the fruit cobbler.
DSCN2038.jpg

Jake had the kid's chocolate "moose", which was cute.
DSCN2039.jpg

Mom had the Maple Crème Brulee and they wrote Happy Birthday on the plate. Her birthday was two days before and this meal was kind of her birthday dinner thing. Haha. :goodvibes
DSCN2037.jpg

Everything at Le Cellier was delicious. No wonder this place was so hard to get into. Everyone agreed that we would have to come back here again. :cool1:

You guys were so lucky being able to get into Le Cellier by just walking up! That's virtually unheard of.

Spaceship Earth is one of my favorites in Epcot. It brings me back such memories of Epcot back in the day, before thrill rides.

:yay: on getting your mum to agree to ride Spaceship Earth before completing her mission!!

:woohoo: on getting into Le Cellier...can't believe you managed that without an ADR!! Thanks for the :thumbsup2 on being able to get the Canadian Cheese Soup without the bacon - didn't realise you could do that.

Happy belated birthday to your mum...hope she enjoyed spending it in Disney World!! Also I know I've mentioned this on my PTR but thanks for reading along!

So I just got caught up on your trippy and thought I would tune in for the rest I'm all se tpopcorn::

Even though it didn't come with our dining plan, we got the Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup. We ordered it without bacon because I don't eat pork.:rolleyes: It was wonderful, especially with the pretzel bread.

i love that soup its the best soup ive ever eaten i do the same thing with the bread however i eat it with bacon:3dglasses

cant wait for more updatespopcorn::popcorn::

Subscribing! :)

I am also a Disney teen. Been in love with Disney for as long as I could remember!

REALLY?!?! what postition do you play? don't worry i am only in middle school but i am in advanced classes as well. i feel your pain but I believe you will be all right.;):hug: also how long have you played softball?

I started playing when I was 8 and I have played pitcher ever since! :goodvibes Thanks! I hope your advanced classes are going well also!:flower3:

You guys were so lucky being able to get into Le Cellier by just walking up! That's virtually unheard of.

Spaceship Earth is one of my favorites in Epcot. It brings me back such memories of Epcot back in the day, before thrill rides.

We were lucky! Next time we will be calling in exactly 60 days in advance. :rotfl2:
It's funny because my family has been to Disney about 6 times and never rode Spaceship Earth until last year. We really like it too.

:yay: on getting your mum to agree to ride Spaceship Earth before completing her mission!!

:woohoo: on getting into Le Cellier...can't believe you managed that without an ADR!! Thanks for the :thumbsup2 on being able to get the Canadian Cheese Soup without the bacon - didn't realise you could do that.

Happy belated birthday to your mum...hope she enjoyed spending it in Disney World!! Also I know I've mentioned this on my PTR but thanks for reading along!

Le Cellier was awesome! I didn't even know you could get the soup without bacon. I guess all you have to do is ask! :thumbsup2
My mom says thanks! :laughing: Can't wait to read more of your PTR! :goodvibes

So I just got caught up on your trippy and thought I would tune in for the rest I'm all se tpopcorn::

Thanks for joining in!!!! :thumbsup2

Hi! I love your TR and am subbing. It's really nice to read a fellow teen's TR. :)

Thank you for reading!! I'm glad you like it! :goodvibes

i love that soup its the best soup ive ever eaten i do the same thing with the bread however i eat it with bacon:3dglasses

cant wait for more updatespopcorn::popcorn::

I love that soup, just without the bacon. :laughing: More updates are on the way. Thanks for sticking with me!

Subscribing! :)

I am also a Disney teen. Been in love with Disney for as long as I could remember!

Thanks! I also can't recall a time when I wasn't obsessed with Disney. :3dglasses

Loving The Report So Far :goodvibes

Cant Wait To Read More:yay:

Thanks!!!

R U Coming back????

Yes, Yes!! I have just been busy but more updates are on their way! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter