A Disney Geek-tastic Trip to the World Updated 3/27!

Missyrose

DIS Veteran
Can you believe it? It’s time for another trip report from Missyrose and Pixel Dust! Six trips to Disney World together, five trip reports, two DVC contracts and one spectacular Disney engagement later, The Mouse has officially become a big part of our lives.

We’ve morphed from guests who take four-night commando trips to guests who can deal with trips of seven nights, but prefer 10 and who are happy just to accomplish a handful of attractions in a given day. We’ve also taken to trying new things at Disney. New restaurants, new experiences, we’ve got it all on this trip. But before we go any further, let’s make some introductions for those of you we haven’t met, or for those who just need a refresher.

DSC_9301-L.jpg

That's me on the left. I’m Missy, the 30-year-old Disney-aholic.

To fund my Disney habit, I work as an editor in the sports department of a newspaper in Washington D.C. I love all things sports, pop culture and, of course, The Mouse. My favorite Disney character is Minnie Mouse. My favorite Walt Disney World ride is Big Thunder Mountain. And my favorite Disney snack? Casey’s corndog nuggets.

My partner in crime (and now my fiance!) is Franklin, a.k.a. Pixel Dust here on the Dis.

He’s 31 and works for an architecture firm to pay the Disney bills. His passions are cars (both the lower-cased cars and the movie “Cars”) and photography (he is who we have to thank for all the beautiful photos in this TR).
Guido from “Cars” is his favorite Disney character. And he could ride Expedition Everest all day if given the chance.

We started going to Disney together in February 2009, that was Franklin’s first-ever Disney World trip.

Now that you know the who, let’s give you the rest of the trip data:

When: January 26 - February 2

Where: Boardwalk Villas

Why: Because Franklin wanted to enjoy his birthday at the World with a Boardwalk view!

And like many of my previous trip reports, I’ll make you this promise: You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, but mainly, you’ll wish you were in Orlando RIGHT NOW! Let’s get this journey started! Who’s in?

I am in, I have been following your excitement for disney since you bought your first DVC contract.
Good for you!!!:cool1:

4,000 photos!!! Holy Cow.....

I never come across any of your other postings, but i'm still sorta new, and i'm intrigued. Count me in.:wave2:

I recently found some of your other trip reports and have thouroughly enjoyed reading them so i'm excited to see a new one :) Your husbands photos are spectacular! :coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter